91 - If she leaves, I'll leave

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure B.I?” Mr Lee asked with his face full of worries.

B.I determinedly nodded. “If she leaves, I'll leave.”

There were whispers and voices of shock. The girls could not believe that B.I would sacrifice so much for their leader. The boys were getting angrier when they saw B.I challenging the President.

“I believe in standing up for the innocent.”  He proudly said and he shut the other trainees up with just a sentence.

The President smirked.

Yunhyeong raised his hand before the President could say anything. “If they leave, I’ll leave too.”  He got on his feet.

The members looked back at Yunhyeong as if he was equally mad as B.I.  Bobby stared hard at the floor.

“Actually….” Jisoo started and slowly rose up. “I volunteer myself too.”

“Me too.” Bobby stood up.

“If they leave, I leave.” Eun Bi stood up and held Jisoo’s hand for encouragement. She glanced at the younger members to urge them to do the same.

“I’ll leave.” Juhoe stood up.

“Me too.” Miyeon rose up and smiled.

“Count me in.” Lalice stood up and glanced at Eunbi and gave her a smile. She also gave a smile to Mr Park and Mr Lee but avoided the man standing in between them.

“I’ll leave.” Donghyuk stood up as his eyes darted across the group and looked into Bobby’s eyes as if he understood the plan.

“If the leaders leave, I’ll leave too.” Yumi quietly voiced at the corner of the group.

Jinhwan huffed quietly and got up on his feet. “A member always follows the leader. You told us that.” He looked into the President’s piercing gaze.

Mr Park and Mr Lee couldn’t believe what was happening. They took a step back and whispered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter