57

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie kept tossing and turning in bed that night. For some odd reason, B.I kept breaking into her thoughts and she hates it. She grabbed her phone off the night stand and checked the time, it was almost 3 am. She can’t sleep at 3 am because a cocky guy with an arrogant pride was all she was thinking about. She sat up on her bed.

“Aiiish!” grumbled and ruffled her hair roughly in frustration. “What the hell is wrong with me?”

She felt was a bit dry so she decided to have a drink at the kitchen. She slipped on her slippers, open the door and dragged her feet on the floor. She yawned out loud and she didn’t bother to cover because no one was looking anyway.

She was about to enter the kitchen when something near the main door caught her attention.

There was a pair of slippers near the door. Her eyebrows furrowed and pursed her lips in confusion.

‘6 members… 6 pairs of slippers… everyone is asleep….’ She thought but she shrugged it off thinking that it must be one of the extra pairs of slippers lying around.

She dragged her feet into the kitchen, pulled the fridge door open and grabbed the bottle of water from the side rack. She took a few huge gulps and put it back on the rack.

As she walked out of the kitchen she noticed the slippers were still there. She decided to move it out of the way as she knows the other members won’t do it. When she went closer to the slippers, she realised it looked familiar. She remembered one of her members wore that kind of slippers but she can’t exactly remember who. She left it as it is and went to check on her members.

Firstly she checked on Lalice and Yumi’s room since it was the furthest down the hall. She peeked in to the room and saw the members were asleep on their bed. She closed the door and checked EunBi’s room after that. EunBi was fast asleep on her bed with the mp3 player on as usual. Jennie was beginning to feel a bit scared because she didn’t expect any members to actually escape in the night.

Lastly, she opened the door to Miyeon and Jisoo’s room. Miyeon was sleeping too with her phone on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter