98 - Lucky

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe this. You are a genius, Jinhwan!” EunBi happily clapped.

Jinhwan suggested that they should get on to a higher ground so that they can see the entire departure hall. That way, it was easier to spot Jennie. So the two eldest members got on the third floor of the airport where most retail shops are at and looked down to spot Jennie.

It was definitely not easy as they thought it was. There were tons of teenage girls around the airport and they can’t see properly as they were from a high level. It took them almost 15 minutes to adjust themselves from the top view.

“There!” Jinhwan pointed out, “Near the counters!”

EunBi squinted her eyes and saw a girl with long black hair with blonde highlights sitting on a bench beside a woman who looks similar to their manager.

“That’s definitely them!” she cried

“I’ll give Hanbin a call.” He said as he grabbed his phone and dialled B.I’s number.

“Yo dude where are you?” He asked when B.I picked up the call.

“I’m….. near the escalators.” He replied. Jinhwan glanced at the escalators and saw B.I on the phone.

“Dude, we found Jennie.” He proudly said.

“Where?!” B.I stopped on his steps.

“Turn right and walk straight. She’s on the bench near the counters.”

“Got it! Thanks man.” He smiled as he picked up his pace and almost came running towards the direction.

“I wonder how the evaluation will be like… the members are probably mad that they have to re-organise everything.” Jennie softly spoke.

“B.I probably has to take over the whole project.” Min beckoned.

Jennie unknowingly smiled at the mention of his name. “He’s really…. capable of everything. He’s absolutely amazing.”

“Is that admiration I see?” Min and poked her sides.

Jennie shyly giggled. “Truthfully… I’ve always admired him. He is really a different person than I thought he was…. And I wish I can see him again, for the last time.”

“Well you can always pay us a visit. He’d be happy to see you again.” Min happily smiled.

Jennie pursed her lips and leaned back on the chair. “Will he even remember me?”

 

 

“Of course I will, Ms Kim.” A low familiar voice spoke from behind the bench.

 

 

Jennie turned to see who that person was and she met a pair of familiar eyes. Jennie stood up from her seat and turned towards him.

“How can I ever forget you if you leave me this way?” he softly said and his eyes never left hers.

“Hanbin…” Jennie blinked repeatedly and her eyes studied the man in front of her. hung open slightly. She couldn’t believe what was happening before her eyes. The person she wanted to see the most was right in front of her.

“Yes. I’m here, Jennie.” He smiled warmly.

“Oh? B.I-sshi!” Min exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”

B.I bowed towards Min before beaming at Jennie.

“I’m here to bring Jennie back.”

“B-but I can’t go back HanBin, my contract has been-”

“Terminated? Well, good news. President Yang decided to bring you back.”

“What?” Jennie stared at him as if he was crazy.

At the same time, Min her phone and received tons of notifications.

“I’m not playing around, Jennie. I’m telling the truth.” He stepped closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter