62

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This can’t be happening!” Junhoe cried “Why are they acting like kids?”

“If Mr Lee finds out, we’re so gonna get low marks.” Yumi squealed.

“Or worse, what if President Yang finds out?” Lalice said.

“They won’t.” EunBi said with determination

“And how are you so sure? Our leaders are cold to each other now.”Jinhwan questioned her.

“I’ve got a plan.” EunBi said with a mischievous grin. She gathered everyone closer and explain her plan to them. 

“Sounds good!”

“I like it!”

“We can do this!”

Yunhyeong kept to himself. I don’t like where this is going.

B.I was in the other room, cracking his brain for the song. He was not able to think properly because Jennie was all in his mind.

“What did I even do wrong?” he mumbled to himself, “Why does she hate me so much?”

He heaved a sigh and griped on the pen tighter but then he realised what he did to Jennie was wrong and he did that because he was mad.

Oh I ed up.

“It was never this hard before.” Jennie pouted. “Love songs are usually easy for me.”

Jennie realised the picture of her and Taehyung was still on display in her phone. She picked her phone up and pressed the delete button.

It’s no use anymore.

She grabbed her writing pad and flipped through the book when a particular tittle caught her eye. She went back to the page and saw “Cocky Bastard” at the very top of the page.

“Didn’t I write this after the last evaluation?”

Her eyebrows furrowed as she read the unfinished lines she wrote. It was full of anger and jealousy.

Well, it’s not exactly true…. She thought as she realised B.I was actually quite nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter