25 - The first Collaboratin

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was the first combined practice for the girls and boys. The boys were quite new to the dance studio as they always practice at the Training Building. They decided to use the girl's dance studio instead, which was in the YG building.

They were much more friendlier as the accidental lunch session managed to loosen them up however, Jennie was still a bit too cold to B.I.

The girls were busy stretching and warming up before they start practice. Lalice and Jennie are usually the ones choreographing their routines other than their dance teacher.

The guys however, did a little warm up before dancing to random songs.

“Jennie aah, can you please make sure you two won’t kill each other today?” EunBi asked Jennie, who was busy stretching her back.

Jennie merely glanced at B.I who was on the computer. “I can’t promise you that. His presence itself, suffocates me.”

“Does he take your breath away?” Lalice sang with a cheeky smile.

Jennie stared daggers at her member. You wanna die?

 

“Aiitee guys let’s get started.” B.I announced as he stood up from the chair.

“Hold on please, we are not done with our stretching~” Yumi exclaimed.

“Nah, you girls don’t need to do that. You won’t be doing much.” He said.

“Wait, what?” Lalice scoffed.

“Yeah. Uhm I can fit you girls in the choreo. I can find an opening so you guys can just fill it up.”

“Excuse you!” Jennie stood up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter