78

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie swung the door open and saw the members diligently working out the song. Her laptop was left as if it was untouched on the table.

“I’ve bought some yogurt drinks and snacks for you guys.” she said as she cautiously set the bag on the table. She narrowed her eyes as she suspects something was going on, everyone had a poker face. She decided to personally go around the room and pass the drinks to the members.

“How’s it going?” she asked Miyeon and Junhoe who were ‘really into’ reading the lines. She placed two bottles of drinks on their table.

“Good.” Junhoe said.

Jennie walked towards Yunhyeong who was on the sofa.

She handed him the drink. “Is everything okay?”

He looked up at her. 'No. Everything is in a mess and I’m about to give you up to someone else although I haven’t tell you what I feel about you.'

“It’s all good.” He smiled

Jennie was beginning to be sceptical because the atmosphere was a bit tense.

Was I too dramatic before I left?

“Hey,” Jennie approached Bobby and B.I who were on the computer and equipment. “How’s the track going?”

“The track is almost done. Wanna hear it?” B.I asked and Jennie nodded.

He plugged in the headphones and personally put on the headphones on her. Jennie smirked as she thought the beat was great.

“Nice job guys. I’ll never figure out how to do that thing.”

“What about the members? Are they ready to record?” Bobby asked her while he was setting up the equipment.

Jennie turned back to check on the members. “Yup, they are ready.”

 

 

It was the first time the male a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter