60 - Let's give it a shot?

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.I sat beside Jennie, who was busy with her Yoga stretches.

“You’re good at that. Teach me some moves.” He asked like a little puppy who wants a treat.

“What? Do you think this is a joke?”  she said with her eyes closed and she was concentrating on her stable breathing.

“No.” he said. B.I stretched his leg and attempted to reach for his toes, just like Jennie. “I think it’s cool.”

Her members who were nearby slowly started to back away from them and use the machines. Jennie disregarded his last sentence and ignored him.

“So I wonder what kind of guys you prefer.” B.I suddenly asked while stretching his other leg, “Manly or cute guys?”

“I prefer men.” she replied, not even facing him.

“Okay…” he said in a lower tone. “Should I show you how manly I am?” he flexed his arm purposely in-front of her.

“Well obviously our views of ‘men’ are different.” She rolled her eyes and stood up. “As of now, I’m giving no about this topic.” She walked away.

“Why won’t you give me a chance, Jennie?” he said, making her stop.

“What chance? We are supposed to be collaborating… not dating. And it’s only for one evaluation.”

B.I didn’t know what else to say. Whatever she said was true, they were partners, not dating partners.

“B-but what if…” B.I stood up and held her shoulder, “We give it a shot?” his eyes were fixed intently on hers.

Jennie shook her head timidly. “No.”

“Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter