72

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About 15 minutes later, the electrical system was working. The lights flickered on and staff were able to exit the rooms.

“Go! Now!” EunBi gasped as she pushed Mino up. The rest of the members were keeping a look out while Mino swiped the card against the reader.

*BEEP*

 

The door was opened. Mino was the first one to peek in the room. He suddenly opened the door wider as his eyes landed on two figures sleeping on the couch in the studio.

“What the….”

The members barged in the room and they all suddenly stopped when they saw the two leaders sleeping on each other’s shoulder and head. Each of the members had a sly smile on their faces.

“She’s so cute in his hoodie! It’s like she’s sinking in it!” Yumi squealed as she took a closer look.

Bobby, Seunghoon, Lalice and Mino took out their phones and started taking pictures.

“Omo! Too cute!” Seunghoon used his ahjumma voice.

“I’m going to use this and haunt Jennie all her life!” Lalice joked, “and then send it on SNS.”

The commotion woke Jennie up. She cracked and eye open and took her head off B.I’s, which she didn’t know that she fell asleep on. She looked up and saw her members, Team B and Winner in the studio snapping pictures and laughing at her.

“Oh .” she cussed under her breath and shook B.I awake.

 

“Unnie~” Miyeon sang as she presented a chocolate bar in front of her.

“Don’t talk to me.” Jennie grumbled and picked a piece of sushi off her plate and ate it.

“Hey B.I.” Bobby poked B.I’s cheek and had a goofy laugh.

“Don’t touch me.” B.I barked as he chewed on the piece of meat.

EunBi sighed. “Are you guys going to be like this the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter