♤ 09 - Capítulo Nueve

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Dara… Come on, stop blaming yourself.”

Chaerin looked at her best friend with sympathy feeling. Both of them just finished their Trigonometry paper and currently at the high school cafeteria. Within few hours, they will face the second paper of the same subject which all the students from the same batch with them were relaxing themselves before sitting the next paper.

Dara let out a sigh. She did not how many sigh had came out from since the Trigonometry paper just now.

This is all her fault. If only she study harder last night and not lying down on the bed because of the bad headache she got, she probably could answer some of those hard questions in Trigonometry paper. Why she didn’t take some medicine last night and let herself fall asleep?!

God, why?!

“Don’t be so sad, Dara. It’s not like you going to fail just because you left some questions. You still have the second paper to score you know. Don’t think about that so much.” Chaerin murmured softly, trying to cheer her best friend.

Dara glanced at Chaerin for a second before looking away.

Of course for her best friend, Lee Chaerin she could say that. She’s a very intelligent person. Why would she need to worry about all these small matter? She did not even have to guess what score she will get because it will be the best among the other students. She knows her best friend too well.

“Maybe you should be focusing for the second paper so that you will get yourself ready to face the exam later.” Chaerin said, smiling at Dara who still looked disappoint and frustrated.

Dara shrugged, pressing her lips together. “I think I need to calm my mind first. Besides, I’m still feeling not too well.” She muttered quietly, looking down at her hands.

Chaerin smiled. “Well, okay then. If you need some time alone, go for it. But not for long, I don’t want to make myself worry for you.” She said, patting Dara’s back.

Dara tried to smile at Chaerin, feeling lucky to have such a good friend like Chaerin. No wonder she loves her best friend so much and also their long term best friend relationship.

“If you need anything, just give me a call. I will be at the library.” Chaerin told, seeing Dara whose now stood up and ready to leave the cafeteria area.

“Yeah, sure.” Dara replied, smiling at Chaerin.

Chaerin watched as her best friend walked out from the cafeteria with still sad expression on her face before slowly disappeared from her eyes sight. Chaerin then began to collect her things also ready to leave the cafeteria, heading towards the library. Just she was about to leave the cafeteria and taking few steps of stairs, someone called for her.

Chaerin turned around to see someone who she familiar with.

Her classmates, Taeyang.

“Oh, it’s you. Why did you call me?” Chaerin asked, looking at Taeyang who was standing at the floor near to the flight of stairs.

Taeyang threw her a smile. “Errm, nothing… It just that, I want to ask you something.” Taeyang said, touching the back of his neck. His eyes looked nervous.

“Yes?”

“I was wondering where I could find…” he shrugged, looking down at the floor. “- you know, your best friend, Sandara. I’m looking for her. Do you where could I find her?” Taeyang asked, his face looked redden.

Chaerin raised one of her eyebrows.

Okay. Something must be going on between these two people! Seriously!

“Err, I actually don’t know either.” She saw Taeyang’s face fall. “But, she told me that she wanted to go somewhere. She needed to calm her mind and need time for been alone. Try to look for her. I bet she just around this school area.” Chaerin told Taeyang, threw an assuring smile at him.

Taeyang nodded his head. Before he was about to walk, he thanked Chaerin first before proceeded to look for Sandara.

Chaerin on the other side just smiled remembering what happened just now. After this, she’s going to torture Dara and force her until her best friend tells her the truth. Just wait you, Sandara Park!

 

 

 

Dami eyed her younger brother with suspicious look. Since the moment her younger brother, Jiyong came to her house which was one hour ago, she noticed something different from her younger brother. It just likes there something that happened towards Jiyong which Dami did not have any idea what it is and she will sure find out the reason why her younger brother seems to be a bit weird and of course different in her eyes.

“Yah Kwon Jiyong. Do you listen or not for what I’m saying?” Dami threw a look at Jiyong who was sitting across her, on the soft fur carpet and as usual playing and fooling around with her son.

“I’m listening and please don’t yell too loud. I’m not deaf and my ears still working perfectly.” Jiyong said, rolling his eyes then.

Dami shook her head. Sometimes she really wants to punch her younger brother when he started to act this kind of behavior.

Jiyong can felt his sister was staring at him deeply which made him felt uncomfortable and uneasy.

“What?” Jiyong asked, glancing up to look at Dami.

Dami pursed her lips. “Don’t you want to say something? Come on, I know everything about you. Liked I said, you will not come to home just to visit my son or just want to see me. There must be a reason behind it. Tell me.”

Jiyong shrugged, started to felt uneasy. How his sister cans know everything about him?! God, is this the power of siblings? Or it just his sister who got sixth sense in her life?

“What do you mean to tell you? If I tell you about work you’ll probably be-…”

A small pillow hit on his good looking face. “Yahh, why did you do that?!” asked Jiyong, glaring at his sister.

“Don’t play with me, Kwon Jiyong. Or you want me to throw you this vase after this to your not handsome face?” Dami asked, already grabbed a glass vase on a small table near towards her.

It was a silence for a moment until Jiyong started to talk but in a low and quiet voice.

“I thought that maybe I’ll should be nice towards her. You know what I mean right? I’m thinking that we’re actually on a good condition now.” Jiyong murmured quietly.

Dami just kept shut. She wanted to hear the whole thing before point out her opinion and of course conclusion.

“I’ve had a slow talk with her few days ago. I told her that I don’t want to fight anymore or create another trouble. Besides, our wedding going to take place soon.” Jiyong continued a small smile appeared on his lips.

“What did she say? You know… You both sometimes unbelievable. No wonder you both should get married.” Dami said with a small chuckle but let it go when her younger brother threw his death glare at her.

“She seems okay with my idea also. She also asked me the real reason why I did all of this. She’s a bit unique.”

Jiyong did not realize he was chuckling, his mind probably remind of Chaerin.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Dami looking at Jiyong in confusion.

Jiyong shook his head, still chuckling. “Nothing. It just that I think she’s a bit different than any person that I knew. I don’t know. There’s something unique about her that I could not find from others. Not that something special… Just a little different that’s all.” Jiyong stated, giving a toy train at his nephew who was playing with some Lego toys.

Dami tried to hide a smile.

“Don’t you feel nervous? About the wedding?” Dami looked at Jiyong.

Jiyong shoved his shoulder upwards. “Don’t know. Maybe yes or not. I don’t have any idea actually.” He replied while pinching softly his nephew cheeks making the little kid giggled.

 

 

 

Dara leaned her head backwards, bending her body a bit. She can felt the soft breeze of wind hitting her skin, her blonde hair blowing followed by the wind rhythm. It such a grateful feeling that she could make her mind at this place where there were only a few people here.

Well, actually this place almost empty without anyone presence.

That’s okay. Besides, she really needed some time to be alone. She wanted some peace and calm feeling so that she could build up herself again and ready for the next paper after this. She still have few hours before the Trigonometry exam take place which she wanted to have some alone time before going to revise some things about this subject.

She was closing her eyes, absolutely enjoying her time for been alone and also the feeling of peace growing in her mind right now. She can felt her lips curved into a smile and she did not care if people who looked at her right now probably assumed that she must be daydreaming or something liked that.

Dara slowly opened her eyelids; a surprise feeling went through her.

“Woah! You shocked me!” Dara almost screamed her eyes widen seeing a figure standing near to her. Their faces only inches apart.

The tough figure chuckled looking at Dara’s cute and funny reaction.

“What so funny?” asked Dara, glared at the figure whose now taking a place next to her.

He smiled. “You, of course. Who else I’m laughing for?”

Dara just ignored the person presence. Right now she just wanted to concentrate towards herself and enjoy the moment she gets right now.

“I saw you during the exam earlier. You don’t look good in my eyes.”

Taeyang turned to look at Dara. “What happened?”

“Why would you want to know anyway?” Dara asked without looking at Taeyang at all.

“I’m trying to help you here. I know what you felt Sandara Park. It’s all written on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter