♤ 21 - Capítulo Veintiuno

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jenny’s eyes widen in surprise looking at what happening in front of her.

“Yahh! Do you want your eggs get scorched? Get back to your sense, Jiyong!” Jenny scolded Jiyong for letting the eggs in the frying pan just like that.

What her nephew going to do? Let them burn? Or he’s trying to damage this whole kitchen right now?

Jenny didn’t stop there from scolding Jiyong more after that.

“Put another half cup of water into the pot.”

“Stir that dish, Ji!”

“Oh God! Why did you cut it like that and turning them into a hideous look?!”

Jiyong let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head in surrender. Cooking is seriously not his style and out of his ability to do it! And his aunt, God! She’s such a picky person when it comes to cook! Everything needs to be perfect! If there’s a mistake even for a tiny one, his aunt will end up scolding him then.

You guys must be thinking why on earth Jiyong could just bear with all of these? Well, to be truth, this is all because of his wife.

Since Jiyong couldn’t make himself to prepare a special breakfast for Chaerin before due to the unexpected incident, he decided to cover that up, asking for his aunt to help him making a breakfast for Chaerin.

But, it seems like asking his aunt for help didn’t turn out to be a good decision, huhh?

After battling in the kitchen for like two hours only to make a special breakfast for Chaerin, finally Jiyong done with his work that morning. There’s nothing much that he cooked to be honest. Only a very ‘special’ chicken porridge that his cooked by himself and also with the help of his aunt and not to forget some fresh, hot toast that his aunt volunteered to do that since Jiyong almost burn the first toast that he tried to make. Nice on, Ji.

“Everything looks good for me. Don’t you think so, aunt?”

Jiyong turned around to look at his aunt who was giving him that teasing smile. Yeah right, still teasing him huhh? Jiyong pressed his lips together, knowing that he has to bear with the entire teasing thing from his aunt.

“Tell Rinnie I said good morning!” Jiyong heard his aunt saying from the kitchen while he was in his way to upstairs, carrying the large tray in his hands very carefully, afraid that he might drop it.

Just about Jiyong wanted to put the tray down so that he can knock on the door; the door room was suddenly been opened from inside then, revealing his young wife, dressed in sleeveless knee-length dress on her body and her black raven color hair been styled into ponytail.

Jiyong looked at his wife in awe, couldn’t believe this beautiful creature standing in front of him.

“Ohh!?” both of them said in unison, looking at each other in surprise.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong the first one to ask while entering the room without saying anything first.

Chaerin eyed her husband in confused, wondering what he’s been doing right now. She just got herself cleaned up earlier and already ready to get herself downstairs since she needed to fill her stomach with something.

“I’m going to downstairs.” Chaerin mumbled quietly, looking at Jiyong with weird looks.

“What?” asked Jiyong, noticing the stare that was given by his wife.

“Something is not right.” Chaerin muttered under her breath, her forehead creased then.

Jiyong immediately felt worried, went closer towards his wife then. “What? What happened? Are you feeling hurt?” asked him in worry, looking at Chaerin with worried face.

Chaerin looked up, unnoticed a small smile created on her lips.

“Yes, it is.” Chaerin said which made Jiyong turning more into panic mode. “It’s you.”

Now, it was vice versa. This time, Jiyong was the one who looking at Chaerin with wrinkling face. “Huhh?” he replied back.

Chaerin pointed her index finger towards her husband then.

“You. You’re the one is not right. Why you’re still here?” Jiyong stared at his wife, taken aback by what she asked to him.

“Chaerin, I –“

“I mean that, why you’re still been here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the office right now? It’s almost to ten now. And if I’m not mistaken, today is Monday.” Chaerin cut Jiyong before he could continue his words.

Few seconds then, a small laugh escaped from Jiyong’s mouth. Chaerin frowned then, her lips pouting cutely.

“Oh God! I thought there’s something wrong with me, you know! Turn out that you’re going to ask that question?” Jiyong replied back, his lips curving into a broad smile.

Chaerin shrugged then, walking passed her husband before taking a seat on the couch in front of the bed.

“I’m not going to the office today. So like tomorrow. I took a few days of leaving right after you had to stay back at the hospital. I won’t be at my office while my wife is fighting alone all by herself. That is absolutely not my way, Chaerin.” Jiyong murmured softly, still chuckling then.

Chaerin raised one of her eyebrows, her eyes glancing at the tray that Jiyong brought just now.

“What’s this?” Chaerin asked, smelling the sweet aroma coming from the porridge. It’s look mouth watering for her to eat!

Jiyong rubbed at the back of his neck then, muttered quietly under his breath.

“I made you porridge today for breakfast. I don’t know if it’s going to taste like the way you usually eat or cook, but I’ve tried my best. Aunt helped me anyway.”

Chaerin did not wait longer then, her hand quickly grabbed the metal spoon beside the medium sized bowl, scooping a full spoon of the chicken porridge that made by her own husband. Cool right? Wait, what she’s blabbering about!?

“Hurm, it’s delicious.” Chaerin murmured quietly, tasting the porridge in .

Although the porridge wasn’t good as her mother always cooks but still it’s eatable and moreover, it tastes good for Chaerin’s opinion. Jiyong just stared at his wife eating the porridge continuingly, acting like he doesn’t exist in the room with her at that time.

“That toast, my aunt made it. I got scolded by her today because I accidently almost burned the first toast that I tried to make.”

With that, Chaerin burst into a laugh then.

“You’re burned a toast? I can’t imagine that.” She spoke, a playful smile plastered on her lips.

Jiyong just shrugged, pressing his lips together then. Chaerin finished her breakfast meals within few minutes from the time she started to eat just now. Wow, she must be starving then.

“You’re done?” Chaerin nodded her head then, tried to carry the tray before she got stopped by Jiyong right on the time.

“No, you’re not going to do that.” Said Jiyong which made his wife pouted at him then.

“Why you and aunt treated me like I’m a kid? Or some sort of a guinea pig, that needed to be watch almost like 24/7? I’m not used to this kind of treat!” Chaerin complained, looking at Jiyong unsatisfied.

It’s true though. Chaerin really felt uncomfortable sometimes. Not sometimes  but almost all the time since the day she got back from the hospital. Both; her husband and Jiyong’s aunt spoiled her too much! She doesn’t like all of that! It makes her felt guilty and uneasy with this ‘special’ treatment from both of them. Plus, they both agreed to not let her do anything in this house even if she’s going to volunteer herself to help. How great is that?

“Guinea pig? Where did that idea come from?”

Chaerin then hit Jiyong’s arm in anger then, feeling unsatisfied with his answer and his reaction! She’s been serious with this matter though! Can’t he see?

“Chaerin, look. It’s not like both of us do this on you purposely. Don’t you see? You’re a patient. So, that’s mean a patient should be rest. Not doing work, you know. That’s why I and aunt forbid you to do anything until your wound is fully recovered. When that happens, you can do anything that you want and at that time whether me or aunt; both of us not going to block you at that time.” Jiyong softly saying, smiling at his wife then.

Chaerin let out a sigh then, frowning.

“I really hope that time comes earlier. I don’t like been like this, sitting while watching others do what I supposed to do. This is weird and awkward for me.” She mumbled quietly, pressing her lips together.

Jiyong chuckled then, went towards his wife direction to take the tray back to the kitchen.

Chaerin froze in her spot when suddenly Jiyong’s thumb touched the corner of her lips, the electricity current in her body flowing in rush then, her heart beating like crazily!

What the…

“You’ve got some porridge leftover on your face, princess.” Jiyong muttered before wiping the place where there’s some porridge at the side lips of his wife.

Chaerin really want to run away from this kind of situation, suddenly feeling herself blush. Oh God! She really does hope her husband didn’t notice about her current state right now or she will be in a huge embarrassment. When Jiyong made himself out from the room, Chaerin hit her head few times with her hands!

Why?! Why she’s feeling like this!?

 

 

 

Jiyong felt happy and somehow half relief since Chaerin’s condition is getting better day by day. And what makes him happier now is that the doctor told him that Chaerin’s wound already covered fully which she can opens the bandage tomorrow. That’s mean everything going to be normal again!

Seriously, Jiyong never felt happy like this well except for two or three things happened in my life. He’s rarely to be such super excited with what he received even though it’s good news actually.

But still, it’s not a life if there’s not sad thing comes along with the good thing, right?

There’s something sad that Jiyong also had to accept actually. Realized or not, his aunt already going to be back to London the day after tomorrow. Gosh! This is so not happening.

And of course, the person who has the most impact with his aunt leaving will be his wife, Chaerin.

Jenny also feels sad and having a hard time to leave Chaerin and Jiyong at this time since she’s been spending her time almost like three weeks with both of them. And to be honest, she really does enjoy herself here especially with Chaerin’s companion around her all the time.

It’s kind of unhappy for Jenny to take all of this because she seems to be used with the surrounding even though she just been here less than a month.

A soft knock on the door made Jenny awake from her long thoughts, a sweet smile formed on her lips when she saw Chaerin standing at the door of her room.

“Can I come in?” asked Chaerin, also smiling towards Jenny.

Jenny nodded her head then, watching Chaerin carefully walked herself into the room. Chaerin still have a bit of trouble to walk even her wound already healed fully. It must be because she didn’t walk herself for a period of time.

Chaerin took a seat at the edge of the bed in that room, looking at Jenny who was currently packing her luggage since her flight going to be tomorrow evening.

A small sigh escaped from Chaerin’s mouth then. “I’m going to miss you, aunt.” Chaerin quietly murmured, smiling bitterly at Jenny, holding to her hand.

“Aww, that’s so sweet from you, Rinnie. Well, I’m going to miss you also. A lot, okay?” Jenny cheerfully said, not wanting Chaerin the sadness feeling lingered in her mind right now.

It surely will be a lie if she doesn’t feel sad at all. Truthfully, if she could make herself stay longer, she’s really going to do that. But well, she has her own life in London. Plus, it’s been a very long time she left her house there and not to forget her tons of works. Fortunately, she is the one that people addressed as a boss!

“Are you really going to go? I don’t want you to go now, aunt. It will be lonely after this without you in this apartment.”

Jenny chuckled listening to Chaerin’s words, her hand casually pinched Chaerin’s puff cheeks then.

“Aigoo, Rinnie! You’re so cute with your own words and behavior! I’m so really into you now.” Jenny said, flashing her bright smile towards Chaerin.

“I think you will be fine without me here, Rinnie. Besides, think this as a great and golden opportunity for you and Jiyong. At least, you both don’t have to worry with other’s presence in this apartment. You both can have your own time to be lovey-dovey towards each other.”

Chaerin immediately blushed when Jenny said those words. Jenny chuckled looking Chaerin’s redden face, Jiyong’s wife blushing hard at this moment.

Jenny felt very happy though. Even though she’s going back to her own place but at least she knew that everything is normal back to its own place for her nephew and also Chaerin. She seriously felt glad now after looking both of them in a good term now, both of them already made up towards each other.

Of course, it did take a bit of time for Jiyong to win back his wife heart and trust again but well, the result paid his efforts though.

And now, Jenny could feel the flowers blooming between these two people. If she’s been in Chaerin’s shoe right now, she’ll probably could not sit comfortably. Who wasn’t actually?

Jenny didn’t expect that her nephew is actually quiet charming person. She never saw this side of Jiyong before, been so charming and not to mention, kind of romantic person to be honest. Maybe her nephew was right all along. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter