♤ 02 - Capítulo Dos

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jiyong closed his bedroom door behind him escaping a small sigh from his mouth. It’s almost nine the time he arrived here in his apartment. His body felt really exhausted and his mind cannot even think properly now. He really need time to rest because he could faint any minute if he did not do that.

He was surprised when he still had some energy left to clean up himself, changing his dirt clothe into his sleepwear before throwing his body on the large king sized bed. A small smile formed on his lips, feeling how great to feel his head finally could get some rest from the stressful of working. His father was right after all. He not a robot who can do any work nonstop. He a person for god sake. And a person surely has it owns limit of working.

Jiyong did not want to think more about this whole thing. All he can felt right now his heavy eyelids slowly closing before his world turn into a dark.

 

 

 

“Mommy!!!”

Chaerin ran all the way from her room down to the hallway searching for her mother.

“Mommy where are you?” she called her mother again, running down the stairs with fast pace. One small mistake could make her getting into a hospital tonight.

“I’m here sweetheart; in the kitchen!” she heard her mother voice then. With a big smile on her face, she made her way towards the kitchen seeing her beloved mother was making some coffee in a glass. She then went forward to her mother way before hugging her mother from behind.

“Be careful Lee Chaerin! I’m making a hot drink here and I seriously don’t want to end up argue with your father for your own mistake.” Her mother said in a serious voice.

Chaerin pouted hiding her face on the back of her mother.

“So what’s up with the noisy calling mommy just now? I’m sure you got something good or else you won’t shout liked a wild monkey just now.”

“Mommy!” Chaerin screamed making her mother let out a laugh.

“Okay okay I’m just joking! Anyway what is it sweetheart? Is there anything happen? At your school?” her mother asked her making her grinning. You do not call Lee family if they did not have any brains for guessing something like this. Seriously how this family could be so brilliant sometimes?

“How do you know I’m going to say about school?! Well I’m actually are. I just want to show you something. This!” Chaerin murmured handing out her mother a rectangular shaped paper. Her mother did not ask her for what it is but she reached out what her daughter gave to her and apparently reading it.

“Guess what? I’ve got first in my class, again! And also the teacher said that my result was the best among others! I’m so happy mommy! This is the third time for this year and also sixth time for straight two years! I’m a genius right?!” Chaerin yelled, hugging her mother tightly almost making her choke.

“I’m really proud  of you my sweetheart daughter! I bet your father will love to see this when he get back tomorrow morning. Congratulations again sweety!” her mother praised her and as Chaerin knew her mother gave her a warm hug while kissing all over her face saying how lucky she got to have a daughter liked her.

“Thank you mommy! You proud of me right?” Chaerin asked her mother again smiling like mad person from ear to ear. Her mother chuckled before nodding her head pinching on her daughter’s puffy cheek.

“Aigoo even your face look mature enough but still your behavior just like a five years old kid! I loved to see my Chaerin acting cute like this. And also your cheek is so adorable sweetheart! That’s why I’ve always loved to pinch it whenever you been cute.” Her mother said taking a seat on one of the bar chairs located right in front of the high quality wooden counter near to the kitchen area.

“Mommy you’re just making me looks more to a kid than a teenager. You should stop doing that often or else people going to make a joke on me! I want people to look at me as an eighteen years old teenager not a five years old kid.” Chaerin mumbled pouting her lips cutely, showing one of her cute side charms.

“How can I addressed my little daughter as a teenager if she still doing this kind of expression? Don’t be ashamed of it sweetheart. Who knows that maybe it is one of your lucky ways to get a person attention or should I say a man?” her mother playfully said making Chaerin turned into a bright pink.

“Mommy…”

“Okay okay I could not stand when you call me liked that with you doing your cuteness. Now go upstairs and sleep sweety. You don’t want to be late for school tomorrow right?” Chaerin nodded her head, standing up from the bar chair and make her way towards her mother.

She usually kissed her mother cheek before going to bed since she loved to smell her mother floral scent perfume. She said goodnight to her mother before slowly going upstairs heading to her room and ready for a sleep.

 

 

 

Dara who just took a seat in the class heard some noises from outside of the class. Her lips formed into a grin knowing that her best friend probably on her way to this class. She already knew the sign when Chaerin is near somewhere or even a few meters away.

Most of the students who attended this high school knew the person named Lee Chaerin. Even the cafeteria wash dishes knew who Lee Chaerin is. She is the only child in the Lee family who turned out to be the famous Lee Company in this big city. No wonder most people knew her but that do not mean her family fame made she becoming a well-known person. With beauty from head to toe and also her intelligent brain that made her famous with her own fame. Even she could be addressed as one of the richest student in the school but her warm behavior made people adore her especially the men type ones.

She is a low profile person and a very warm one. Anyone who friends her felt comfortable when she was around and that’s made why people love her. Even the teachers in the school also like her attitude making her as one of the role model in the school for other students to follow her steps. Dara remembered the first time she looked at her she can felt her different aura and tell her sincerity even at that time she did not even know her. All she knew that the person named Lee Chaerin is a famous one in this high school. She also a new student since her family just transferred into this big city that time.

The first time she greeted her was when their class had an outdoor session. Dara was more than shocked when she greeted her and talked to her. At first she felt awkward because she usually not really used with new people but Lee Chaerin is an exception. No wonder people adore her. Maybe that’s also one of the reasons why Dara and she can be a really good friend now.

“Morning Dara. Daydreaming I see?” Chaerin greeted her politely flashing her sweet smile before taking a seat next to her best friend.

“No I’m not. I just think why people adore you so much. No wonder…” Dara trailed looking at Chaerin with a wide smile. Actually she also one of the people who adore her best friend. Sometimes she felt lucky to have a friend liked Chaerin not because of her fame but her different side that made people surprise for what she did.

“Why you mean by no wonder? If you know what it’s like to be people attention then you know how terrible in this position. You know I don’t really into this whole famous attention thing. It made me felt suffocate with people kept asking me this and that.” Chaerin mumbled quietly pursing her lips.

“Maybe because they envy with you. You know you have everything that people want in this life. You have a perfect family that really loves you. A beauty that you don’t need to look for because obviously you pretty inside and out in my opinion.” Dara smiled like a man who was describing his woman. “Plus you also got your little smart brain inside your head! Who in this world doesn’t want all of that? And one more thing you can get anything in this world since you’re one rich person. That’s why people always paid attention on you. They envy you liked I said.” Dara told Chaerin.

“Wow, you don’t really have to say all those things. It’s embarrassing for me. Well maybe it just a lucky that I was born in this way. We never know what actually in people life.”

“You know what Chaerin? Your perfect life almost sounded like a fairytale for me. A fairytale that every girl and woman in this world ever dream about. What you missing here is your prince. Your fairytale prince that will come and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter