♤ 34 - El Capítulo Treinta Y Cuatro

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Good evening, everyone.” Soohyuk started to greet, smiling his sweet smile towards the new registered students that were sitting in front of him, staring at him with full attention.

He then bowed his body a little bit before continued to speak then. “My name is Lee Soohyuk. I will be your lecturer for the Account subject. To speak the truth, this is my first time giving a chance to teach the newly registered students here in this college. I’ll hope all of you will give your best and cooperation along your studying.” He spoke, his voice was firm and determined.

The students were nodding their head then, few of them especially the female students already checking out at their lecturer. They probably could not hide the fact that the man stood in the middle of the room, looking dashing and eye-catching was actually their lecturer.

“Anyway, firstly, we’re going to start by checking the attendance. When I call out your name, please come forward and sign at the space here. Make sure you sign your own name, though.” Soohyuk explained, flashing his gentle smile towards the students. There was like an ‘aww’ wave running around the room, coming from the female students mostly. The male students could only hide their jealousy away, thinking the fact that their new lecturer already got his place in female students’ heart, huh?

Chaerin let out a groan, lowering her head. Damn. She could not believe her fate right now! How it possible that this man; who she accidently being kind of rude before at the booth can be her lecturer here in this college? Is this a bad sign or what?! Chaerin quietly thought in her mind, feeling uneasy now.

She then turned her attention towards Gyeoul who was deeply listening to her portable music player, shaking her head to the rhythm from the music. Chaerin wondered if her new friend was actually listening to what their new lecturer saying just now. She then softly tapped Gyeoul’s shoulder, grabbing the woman’s attention who was currently sitting next to her.

“Yes?” she asked, pulling the earphone from her ear, looking at Chaerin then.

“I need to go to the ladies. Will you mind tell the lecturer later when he calls my name?” Chaerin told, giving a small smile. Gyeoul did not say anything, holding up her thumb, signaling that she was good with the idea.

Without wasting any second time, Chaerin quickly made her way out from the room using the back door of the room. Once she was outside the room, a big sigh escaped from . Chaerin immediately felt nervous and uncomfortable right now. She was wondering what will his reaction when both of them meet. Surprise? For Chaerin, it will be more like shell-shocked for her though. Shaking her head, Chaerin then walked herself towards the toilet, trying to calm herself and also mind.

“Lee Chaerin?” Soohyuk muttered, looking up from the paper, his eyes searching for the person’s name that he called out just now. Suddenly, a young female student raised her hand up, waving right and left, trying to catch the lecturer’s attention.

“You’re Miss Lee?” asked Soohyuk. The female student shook her head before spoke then. “I’m her friend. Chaerin went out to go to the toilet. She asked me to inform you, sir, when her name being called.” Explained the female student.

Soohyuk pressed his lips together, nodding his head then. “Tell her to see me after this. She needs to sign her attendance.” Ordered Soohyuk, looking at female student direction. The student nodded then, replying with a smile.

Gyeoul did keep her words, informing Chaerin what Soohyuk had told her before. Chaerin frowned, did not like the idea meeting with him personally. Seriously? On the first day?

“Accompany me, please…” Chaerin pleaded, looking at Gyeoul with hope.

Gyeoul chuckled looking at her. “Do you always do that, Chaerin? Because for me, it works somehow.” Gyeoul said when both of them were walking down the pavement, just finished their class ten minutes ago. Chaerin could only smile, agree with Gyeoul’s words though. She did not know whether it just her style of her own habits doing that kind of cute face and gesture when she’s asking for help. Even Jiyong could never resist her cuteness charm somehow.

Both, Chaerin and Gyeoul went to a big building where all the lecturers (mostly) and other office workers places were there. They went to the third floor which also the second last floor before the top floor where the main office and administration department located at. When the elevator reached at the third floor, there was a small center that separate two section, right and left.

Chaerin and Gyeoul took the left section where most of the lecturers that teach Account and Mathematics are in that section. They also few other lecturers that also have place at other section but mostly they were all arranged according the subject that they are teaching. Probably to make the students easier to find the lecturers whenever they want to.

They walked along the small path in the large room; there were many cubicles in the large room which made the large room looked crowded and a bit airless. Each cubicle has a computer on the table and not to forget two large cupboards for the lecturer purpose. They were looking for Soohyuk’s place in the room where Gyeoul found it after few minutes of searching.

Fortunately, Soohyuk was there at that time when both of them reached at his place. He was writing while at the same time glancing at the computer screen located in front of him when Gyeoul politely greeted him then. Chaerin was quietly stood behind Gyeoul, trying to note her mind to be calm and feeling brave at the same time. You can do this! Just pretend everything is good! Chaerin repeatedly saying in her mind.

“Oh, you’re here? Gyeoul, right?” Soohyuk murmured when he looked up from his work, too focused before where he did not even realize the presence of the female student that already standing across him.

Gyeoul nodded before turning her face to look at Chaerin. What’s wrong with Chaerin actually? She actually was acting a bit weird for Gyeoul’s observation though.

Chaerin then took a deep breath, ignoring the suspicious look that Gyeoul threw at her before formally introducing herself in front of her lecturer, Soohyuk. Soohyuk could not hide his big surprise when he saw the face of the female student that just introduced herself as Lee Chaerin seconds ago. It was her! The woman that he bumped twice if he’s not mistaken though. What a coincidence and small world, huh?

“So, you are Ms. Lee? It’s nice meeting you, anyway. I’m Soohyuk, your Account lecturer, in case if you don’t know me yet.” Soohyuk also introduced, giving a warm smile towards Chaerin. Chaerin tried to reply a smile back although she felt like she was forcing a smile actually.

“I come here to sign my attendance, sir.” Chaerin spoke quickly after that, avoiding Soohyuk’s stare which she realized it was uncomfortable and suffocating for her to handle it. Soohyuk made an ‘O’ expression, nodding his head then. He then pulled a drawer, taking out the attendance that he brought to Chaerin’s class before, putting it on the table then.

“Please, take a seat, both of you.” Soohyuk friendly murmured, gesturing to the empty seats in front of him. Gyeoul was already took a place right after Soohyuk’s invitation, sitting at the nearest side to the exit way to the pathway in the large room. This could only mean that Chaerin did not have other choice than to take a seat right opposite to Soohyuk. Great.

Soohyuk smiled then, more like towards Chaerin though, not knowing why he would do such a thing. He knew that he should not behaving like this, almost like he’s trying to make a move towards his own student. God, Soohyuk. Control yourself, breath, man! Soohyuk silently reminded himself, immediately gathered his sense together.

“You need to sign here, and also here. After that, please fill in this form. I need it for my student’s references.” Soohyuk explained, being in his professional mode. Chaerin nodded quietly, doing what Soohyuk told her to, taking a short time to complete everything then.

Finishing everything, she looked up, noticing that Soohyuk was studying her, probably from earlier. Deep inside, Chaerin felt it kind of rude for doing that though. Please be more professional, sir! Even with Gyeoul following her along, it seemed like it’s only just the two of them currently at Soohyuk’s place. Gyeoul already being distracted with her smart phone though.

“Is there anything more, sir?” Chaerin asked in formal voice, her face looked a bit serious. Soohyuk shook his head, still smiling sweetly towards the female student in front of him. “That’s all. Thank you for coming here, Chaerin. I’m glad.” Soohyuk said, throwing Chaerin his gentle, warm smile.

Chaerin just pressed her lips together, nodded her head in responded. She then called Gyeoul, pulling her attention towards her, telling her new friend that they already ready to leave. “I’m looking forward to teach your class. Hope we all can cooperate smoothly.” Soohyuk said, looking at Chaerin and Gyeoul. Gyeoul smiled, nodding her head then. Both of them bid their goodbye towards Soohyuk, Chaerin were the eager one to leave first. Soohyuk was looking at the two young students, without noticing his lips curved into a smile that everyone could read what it means whenever they look at it.

So, her name is Lee Chaerin, huh? What another coincidence. Soohyuk grinned, his heart leapt into a joyful feeling. This is good, very good, though…

 

 

A small scream was heard from the kitchen, the sound wave echoed in the kitchen area. Chaerin’s eyes widen hardly, staring at her husband in disbelief look.

“OPPA!” she yelled out again, giving a glare towards Jiyong.

Jiyong shrugged, acting such an innocence person, smiling at his beloved wife like there’s nothing wrong at all. Chaerin shook her head, a sigh escaped from . “I’ve told you already, you don’t need to help me, oppa. You see? This is why I don’t want you to help me with the works!” Chaerin angrily said. For others, her sentence would sound rude and heartless but there’s actually a reason why Chaerin uttered that words anyway.

Earlier before, Chaerin was preparing dinner for both; Jiyong and her. Although Jiyong always crash into the kitchen whenever Chaerin was working, it did not bother her though. But today, Jiyong willingly; almost pleading towards Chaerin to let him help her preparing their dinner for today. At first, Chaerin was hesitate, of course to let her husband help her; not because she did not want him to but she felt afraid that Jiyong might be mistaken and could probably hurt himself. It’s not like Jiyong never through that kind of situation before, though.

Not wanting to burden him much, Chaerin only asked Jiyong to do such a simple thing; cutting the vegetables and also some fruits for both of them to eat later. When Chaerin was stirring the fish soup that she’s being working on, out of sudden, she heard a loud noise coming from Jiyong’s direction.

“Ouch! Arghh, that’s hurt!” Jiyong already staring at his middle finger, a few drops of red blood slowly running down from the cut that he accidently did seconds ago.

“Oh God! Oppa, are you okay?!” Chaerin quickly went towards Jiyong’s side, taking her husband hand, looking at the freshly cut made by Jiyong accidently. She then sighed, glaring at Jiyong then. “That is why I don’t want you to help me, oppa. Look at you! Aigoo…” Chaerin quietly mumbled, shaking her head in regret.

She then left Jiyong for a couple of seconds, searching for the first aid kit placed somewhere in the kitchen cabinet before found it then, rushing herself towards Jiyong again.

Jiyong winced in pain when Chaerin applied some iodine and ointment on the fresh cut, the blood still running down on his finger at that time. Carefully, Chaerin cleaned up the blood that almost dried on Jiyong’s finger before neatly covered the wound area with some cotton and also bandage. Jiyong looked at Chaerin, long enough to notice the tense expression plastered on his wife’s face. He swallowed, knowing right on time that Chaerin probably furio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter