♤ 36 - El Capítulo Treinta Y Seis

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Gyeoul walked together with Chaerin along the pavement provided, heading towards the front area of the college. It such a relief for both of them and perhaps for other students too since they just finished their last paper for today which also mean that they only have two days left before the semester break.

“Don’t you think that the questions just now a bit hard?” Gyeoul asked when they both reached at the place where other students parked their vehicle here; motorcycle, cars or anything that you just name it for it.

Chaerin shrugged, pursing her lips. “Maybe it’s more to tricky than difficult actually. I don’t know.” She replied back, chuckling cutely with her own blurry behavior.

Gyeoul laughed too, wearing her helmet then. “Yeah right… I forget that I’m actually talking to one of the top student in our batch.” Gyeoul said, mocking Chaerin with her high pitch voice. Chaerin rolled her eyes, playfully hit Gyeoul shoulder with her books.

“Okay then, see you tomorrow, Chaerin. Don’t miss me okay?” Gyeoul joked, sticking her tongue towards Chaerin.

Chaerin chuckled quietly, shaking her head seeing Gyeoul sometimes craziness behavior. Waving her hand, Gyeoul bid her goodbye towards Chaerin before slowly rode away along with her small, old scooter which Chaerin actually thought it looks so vintage and unique with its own way.

Her eyes flickered towards her hand watch. Jiyong was supposed to be arrived by now since it’s almost to six in the evening right now. As she was about to make a call towards her husband, her cell phone suddenly rang which made her a bit surprised and almost slip her phone from her grip.

“Oppa...” Chaerin called softly, a smile placed on her full lips.

“Hi, sweetheart. Already miss me?” Chaerin heard Jiyong saying in playful, seductive tone. She rolled her eyes, acted like she was annoyed even though deep inside she actually loves whenever Jiyong being all lovey dovey and goofy with her.

“Where are you? I’m already finished, you know.” Chaerin whined, pouting like a small child.

Jiyong chuckled lightly on the line which made Chaerin frowned. How can her husband laughed like nothing happen at all? She thought to herself. Just before she had chance to open to speak, a familiar car stopped directly in front of her which made her startled, yelling a small scream in respond. Chaerin crossed her arms on her chest, scoffing in disbelief before giving a sharp glare towards the owner of the car that stopped right in front of her seconds ago.

“Okay. What’s with the face, sweetheart? I didn’t late, right?” Jiyong tried to lighten up the atmosphere, noticing the look on Chaerin’s face.

Chaerin did not answer Jiyong question, instead she just stared directly at Jiyong, still in her previous position before; arms crossed on her chest. Jiyong gulped nervously, thinking now. Okay, what actually he done now? If picking up late was the reason, that probably not true since he arrived exactly at six in the evening. Hmm, what else…? With Jiyong lost in his own thoughts, thinking what he had done wrong, he suddenly heard someone was laughing hard and that person was none other than his own wife.

“Okay, I surrendered! Oppa, you should look at yourself just now! Hilarious!” Chaerin exclaimed, still laughing all her heart, clamping with her palm, trying hard to restrain herself from laughing more especially when Jiyong was looking at her with serious look now. Okay, now it’s Chaerin time to be in Jiyong’s situation before. Damn.

“Kwon Chaerin. You think playing jokes like that seriously funny!?” Jiyong said in high voice, both arms crossed together, his situation right now was like scolding a little child that just made a big mistake. Chaerin pressed her lips together, looking away immediately, avoiding her husband’s brown eyes.

“What? It’s not like I’m doing something wrong, just… You know oppa? Loosening up your serious attitude a little bit. Plus, you’re the one who should be scolded not me! Why you parked the car right in front of me?! What if you accidently hit me? You want that, oppa?” Chaerin talked back, rolling her eyes then.

Jiyong sighed, inhaling deeply before started to speak again. Right now, patience is seriously what he needs! “Okay then. I know I’m wrong, so I’m sorry, sweetheart. Okay? Sorry for making you surprised just now with my careless action.” Jiyong quietly said, smiling his signature smile.

Chaerin took a glimpse at Jiyong, still not saying anything. “Okay, I will forgive you, oppa. But with one condition!” Chaerin told, smiling a smile which Jiyong feeling uneasy about it. Okay, what now?

“Let me drive, please?” Jiyong looked at Chaerin with widen eyes.

“What? No way!” Jiyong immediately answered, shaking his head in disagreed. Chaerin frowned, pouting then. “Pretty please? I’ll promise I drive like you want me to. Everything you tell me, I’ll follow! Okay, oppa? Come on, please…” Chaerin begged now.

It’s not like Jiyong did not like his wife driving, but the fact that Chaerin driving is somehow kind of worrying him actually. Besides, this is not the first time Chaerin ever begged him to let her drive whenever she had those chances.

Chaerin suddenly thought of an idea. She then walked closer towards Jiyong, filling the space that distanced both of them, approaching closer towards her husband until they both just few inches away where both of them could feel their breathing hitting each other face. Jiyong felt alarmed, knowing too well what Chaerin trying to do now. Before anything worst could happen especially at Chaerin’s college, Jiyong acted quickly then.

“Fine! Sweetheart, please… We’re at your college now.” Jiyong reminded, pushing Chaerin’s shoulder a bit so that they could keep their distance more. Chaerin sighed, biting her lips. Her evil mind told her that it would be the best ever if that Soohyuk guy seeing this right now. Only that he knows the truth then! Chaerin sometimes wondered what if Jiyong knows about this. What would her husband reaction could be? Jealous? Furious? Or probably frustrated? Thinking about the possibilities already made Chaerin shuddered at the thoughts. Oh God, when is the time where everything about this matter going to solve?

 

 

“How’s your exam today? I bet it’s just a piece of cake for you, right sweetheart?”

Chaerin shrugged, not knowing what to answer actually. Easy? Well, it’s not that easy actually. Like she felt, its more tricky for her honestly. Oh well, that’s already passed already. So, if possible Chaerin did not want to think about it anymore. For her, what had done already be done. No regrets or anything! Simple right?

“I actually don’t know what to answer, oppa. How’s your day anyway? Stressful or not?” this time Chaerin the one who asked Jiyong. Jiyong pursed his lips, thinking. Well, lately he noticed that his work becoming more which sometimes made him felt stressful and not to mention exhausted much. It’s like a coincidence when Chaerin was going to have her semester break while Jiyong at the same time having a pretty load of works.

“Not too stressful, I think.” Jiyong finally said after few minutes later. Chaerin nodded her head, smiling at her husband sweetly then. She knew that lately Jiyong kind of occupied with his works and she also could not deny that even herself felt frustrated looking how busy and hardworking her husband is. Thank God, Jiyong had left his workaholic thing before this or else, Chaerin surely going to suffer much, competing herself with her husband own works. Funny isn’t it?

As they were talking towards each other, their orders before finally arrived.  Chaerin stared at the various kinds of foods that Jiyong ordered for both of them to eat. Both of them just stopped by at a nearby restaurant from Chaerin’s college, right after Jiyong came to pick Chaerin just now. Right after that, Jiyong and Chaerin decided to eat outside today and that’s was how they both ended up here in this restaurant.

“Please enjoy your food.” Said the middle aged woman after finished served the food that they ordered on their table.

Both Chaerin and Jiyong thanked her before turning their attention towards the foods that look so mouthwatering especially for Chaerin since she did not eat yet. The last thing that she ate for today was only some biscuit where Gyeoul gave to her actually. It’s always like that; whenever she felt nervous or something similar like that, she always feel not wanting to eat due to the sudden lost appetite.

“Here, eat more, will you sweetheart?” Jiyong said, giving some meat dish towards Chaerin. He absolutely certain that Chaerin did not eat anything yet to keep her stomach full.

Chaerin smiled cutely, thanking her husband then. Both of them then started to eat their food quietly then; a few minutes passed by, before Jiyong the one who broke the silence atmosphere.

“Sweetheart.”

“Hmm?” Chaerin responded, looking up from her food, biting her chopstick then. “Do you remember the surprise that I’ve told you before?” Jiyong said, smiling at his wife.

Chaerin’s eyes lighten up, suddenly interested with the conversation that both of them having now. “Yes…? Why? You’re going to tell me about it, oppa?” asked Chaerin then, her voice was full of excitement and anticipation.

Jiyong chuckled then, feeling amused to see Chaerin’s reaction. “You think so?” he asked back, playing pull and push with his own wife. Chaerin pouted, whining then. “Oppa…” she pleaded, looking at Jiyong full attention now.

“Okay, okay. God! It’s so unfair when you know what my weakness is when I’m around you, sweetheart.” Jiyong said, shaking his head then. Chaerin smiled in victory, knowing that she won and of course, eager to know what is the secret that Jiyong had been hiding from her.

“Well… Your semester break is coming soon right?” Jiyong started, looking at Chaerin.

“Yeah, two days more to go. Why?” Chaerin replied, her forehead creased. Jiyong smiled then, a nervous one actually. “I was thinking, sweetheart… That I want to bring you somewhere, a place where you always want to go.” Jiyong murmured in soft, low voice.

Chaerin’s forehead creased more. A place? That she always wants to go? Where? “What do you mean, oppa? I don’t… understand…” Chaerin replied back, her expression looked confuse.

Jiyong took a deep breath, closing his eyes then. “I’m taking you to Greece,  sweetheart. You know, for our vacation together. We’re both never spend time together like a married couple, right? So, just think this as my present for you.” Jiyong carefully explained, a small, shy smile pasted on his lips.

Chaerin stared at her husband, blinking her eyes few times. Did she just hear it right? Or she actually was having a dream right now? Chaerin gulped hardly, still staring at Jiyong who seemed felt uncomfortable sitting now, waiting for his wife to react or at least say something.

“Sweetheart?” Jiyong called worriedly, touching Chaerin’s hand.

“Oppa. Are you for real? Or is this a dream of mine?” Chaerin tried her hardest to find her voice and spoke with her husband. Jiyong pressed his lips together. “You don’t like it?” asked him, his face looked a bit disappoint.

Chaerin immediately shook her head, flickered her eyes, gazing deeply into those pair of brown eyes that always melt her heart and soul. “No! Of course not! I’m just… I-I don’t know. Too surprise probably?” Chaerin said then, shrugging.

Is this even for real? Oh God, it is Greece that both of them talking about! A country that Chaerin always dream to visit in her life! And just now, her beloved husband told her that he’s going to take her there! Like seriously!?

“Well… Do you like it then? I’m sorry though if I surprising you too much. It just that I’m afraid of your reaction actually, sweetheart.” Jiyong confessed, hanging his head a bit lower, rubbing his temple nervously.

Chaerin smiled, let out a breathless laugh. “Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter