♤ 19 - Capítulo Diecinueve

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A sigh escaped from then. My eyes glanced towards the person next to me, one eyebrow rose looking at that person.

“What’s with the big sigh, aunt?” I asked my aunt, smiling a small smile at her.

She turned to look at me then. No, not to look. But almost like giving me a glare actually. Why? Is there anything wrong that I’ve done?

“Jiyong, you woke me up early in the morning just to ask me to accompany you to but these things?” my aunt asked me with mocking voice, staring at me disbelief.

I smiled at her then, handing the amount of money towards the cashier. “You’re so unbelievable, young man. Even your wife never does this towards me.” My aunt complained quietly, began to help me carrying the stuffs that I bought early in the morning.

You guys must be wondering what both of us doing right now? Well, it’s embarrassing for me to say this but I decide to make a special breakfast for Chaerin. Yes, my wife. I know that it may sound cheesy or whatever people want to say but I don’t know what to do other than thinking to cook her breakfast for today. Even she’s still angry at me but at least I hope she will touch the food that I’m going to cook for her.

Hopefully right?

I drove back towards my apartment; my aunt was sitting at the passenger side, eating some toasted bread that we both stopped by to buy it for her before. I couldn’t say no to her because she already agreed with me to accompany me to buy the things that I want to cook for breakfast later. That’s how my aunt works actually. You need something from her; you need to give in for her also.

After few minutes of driving, I parked my car at the basement of the apartment where people who live in this area park their vehicles. It’s like a big space for the residents to park their car according to the number of apartment they live in it. My aunt already gone when I locked my car, I don’t know where the time she got herself out from the car. All I knew is that I was alone in the basement right after I parked my car.

I took the things that I bought earlier in my arms, getting myself into the elevator before I reached at my apartment. I found out my aunt standing at the outside, looking at me with that look.

“What took you so long, Ji?” she asked me, crossing her arms on her chest.

I just chuckled looking at her, putting the password code to unlock the security before both of us made ourselves inside my apartment then.

“I can’t believe we took almost an hour just to buy some ingredients for making breakfast today. You’re seriously need to make Rinnie believes in you again or both of us are so screw up! You know I don’t like eating outside and seeing people fighting around me.” My aunt mumbled in low voice, walking in front of me towards the kitchen while I followed her from behind.

I was about to put the things that I bought on the dining table when suddenly a loud scream came from the kitchen.

What the…

“Aunt, what’s wrong with –“

A big gasp escaped from my mouth, my two eyes widen in horror as I saw a body lying on the kitchen floor, and the surrounding in the kitchen was in a big mess.

“RINNIE! Oh my god, Rinnie!” my aunt cried in panic, went towards my unconscious wife, holding Chaerin’s head in her hands.

I froze at my spot, staring at my aunt and also my fainted wife in front of me.

“Jiyong, do something! Hurry!” my aunt’s voice awake me up.

Without wasting any second time, I quickly bended my body down and scooped my wife’s body in bridal style in a nick of time, looking at my aunt with serious expression.

“Aunt, we need to go to the hospital now! Let’s go!” I urged my aunt, half running in the apartment towards the front door. My aunt was following behind me, few drops of tears escaped from her rounded eyes.

I burst in anger, feeling how slow the elevator working at this moment. Right after we reached the basement again, I ran myself towards my car, opening the back door in rush and placed my body’s wife at the back seat. I told my aunt to sit with Chaerin at the back seat when she came few seconds ago, starting the car engine before I drove in hurry out from the apartment area.

My ears caught my aunt was crying in horror, kept praying in silent, hoping for my wife could be save. At that time, I couldn’t not even concentrate on the driving because I was too immersed in thinking of what going to happen to Chaerin. I speeded up my car until it’s reached 120km per hour. I don’t even damn care if there’s a police traffic watching at this time because what I care the most right now is my wife safety.

We reached at a nearby private hospital that I could possibly drive, immediately parked my car in front of the emergency door at the back of hospital building.

“Aunt, you go park this car somewhere. I’m going to take Chaerin inside first!” I ordered towards my aunt, earning a nod from her before carrying my wife in bridal style into the emergency room.

“Help! I need a doctor here!” I yelled as loud as I could, suddenly got surrounded by few people around me.

A female nurse asked me to place down Chaerin’s body carefully on one of the hospital beds in the emergency room. There were not many people at that time, only two people that I spotted in the emergency room. This is a private hospital after all.

“Sir, I need you to wait outside.” Said the nurse, pushed me out from the emergency room, closing the emergency door room a few inches apart from my face.

I bite my lips in worry, praying very hard in my heart, hoping my wife will be fine and everything going to be under control. Please, God. I’m begging you. Please save my wife. I don’t want anything bad happen to her. Please listen to me. I silently praying, making myself towards the waiting room.

“Jiyong!” I looked up, finding my aunt who was half running towards my direction.

“How’s Chaerin? Where is she?” asked my aunt in panic voice, looking at me impatiently.

I pointed towards the emergency room few meters from where the waiting room is. My aunt sighed then, also taking a seat which is next to me.

“I’ll hope everything will be fine. I can’t imagine anything bad happen towards Rinnie. Oh God.” My aunt quietly mumbled, hanging her head lower.

I also sighed then, hoping for the same thing like you, aunt. Let’s just wait and keep praying for it.

 

 

 

After been waiting like a hell, finally my name was called by the person working at the receptionist counter. I quickly made my way towards the counter, was about to ask the male person that was working behind the counter when the doctor in the emergency room earlier came to approach me then.

“Doctor. How is my wife? Is she okay?” I asked in worry tone, looking at the doctor with serious expression.

“You must be the patient’s husband. You are…?”

I answered for him then. “Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Yes, I’m the husband patient’s.” I told him, the doctor’s head nodded then.

“Walk with me, Mr. Kwon.” The doctor who introduced herself as Mrs. Goo asked me.  

I followed the doctor then, walking by her side along the long hallway inside the hospital.

“I’m glad to say that your wife in a stable condition now, Mr. Kwon. I’ve already given her some tranquilizer into her body which makes her to be in sleeping mode for a few hours. She’ll probably wake up in the night if there’s nothing wrong with that.” I nodded my head, feeling a bit relief to hear that from Mrs. Goo.

Mrs. Goo turned to look at me then, her expression changed a little bit.

Suddenly, I felt something is not right. There’s more.

“Anyway, about your wife condition. From what I’ve checked and observed before, I can say that your wife hit her head pretty bad on something hard I think. That could leave a bruise on her head but don’t worry, it will heal soon. Your wife also got a serious wound on her left shin body parts. And to be honest, that cut on her leg its pretty bad.”

A gasp came out from my mouth when I heard about that unexpected news.

“But your wife is a fortunate one which I found it surprise to see that she doesn’t lose many bloods due to the wound that she got. Based on the wound, I can tell the wound is pretty deep, Mr. Kwon. I’ve already injected her with some saline solution which clean the wound and also applied some antiseptic on it so that it will prevent any infection affectively. And other than that, there’s nothing wrong with her.” Mrs. Goo gave me that assuring smile which I immediately feel more relief now.

“Is that all, doctor?” I asked her.

She smiled a bit then. “There’s more, Mr. Kwon. I’m sorry to say that we need to ask your wife to stay back in this hospital for a while. Maybe for two days? I need to see her health progressing and not to forget, the fresh cut on her legs. Besides, I need to teach you how to clean that wound when she’s out from the hospital soon.” She told me softly.

I nodded my head then, a small sigh escaped from my mouth.

“That’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter