♤ 05 - Capítulo Cinco

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Chaerin!!!”

Chaerin rolled her eyes playfully, heading to her seat where her best friend, Dara welcoming her liked a man meeting his girlfriend, happiness all over her face.

“Aigoo I thought you’re going to absent for today. You’re a bit late!” Dara muttered hugging her best friend then.

“Yahh, I’m only absent for one day and you’re becoming liked this already?” Chaerin asked while trying to struggle from Dara’s hug. Dara chuckled then before letting go her best friend, poking on Chaerin’s cheek.

“Anyway, where are the notes that you wanted to give for me?”

“As expected… A diligent student always liked this. I should have known better…” Dara mumbled searching the notes that she promised to give it for Chaerin since her best friend was absent yesterday.

Both of them turned their attention towards the class main door when they heard girls squealing and giggling. Seconds then, they could see the new student, Taeyang who just went inside the class with his earphone stuck inside his ear before taking his place.

“It seems liked the new boy got lots of attention since the day he arrived. Poor you my best friend…” Chaerin playfully said acting liked she sympathy with Dara’s condition.

“Yahh! How many times do I’ve to tell you the truth?” Dara snapped back, sticking out her tongue at Chaerin then.

“Whatever…” Chaerin trailed, shrugging her shoulder up and down. She pulled some books from her bag, placing it on her table then ready to learn.

“Ohh, I just remembered something! You promised to accompany me for shopping today… right? Don’t you dare to break it or else…”

Chaerin raised one of her eyebrows. “Or else?” she challenged with a smirk.

“I will not give you any notes the next time you absent!” Dara casually answered making her annoying face.

Chaerin just laughed quietly looking at her best friend, shaking her head. How can she be my best friend actually? Chaerin thought to herself.

The class started few minutes later with the Physics subject the first one. All of them struggled with their best since the final exam only around the corner and there’s not much time left for them to play around. All they needed right now were concentration, cooperation and also patient. This final exam is very important for them since it’s going to decide what they will do and be in the future and also which path they should take to another level.

During break time, Chaerin went to the staff room since their class teacher; Mrs. Song called her to ask the reason why she was absent yesterday. She told Dara to wait her at the cafeteria since them going to eat together later after she meets with Mrs. Song.

Dara took the time to buy their food and also find their place to sit at the same time. She only bought some sandwiches and two carton of milk for their meal today. It’s funny to think how both of them did not really like to eat at the cafeteria. For Chaerin, she said that the food that was sold did not attract her desire to buy it while Dara just thought that she did not like the food in the cafeteria. Of course no one knows about their little secret!

After buying the food, Dara looked around the whole cafeteria. She felt a bit disappointed since she could not spot any place to sit right now. If it wasn’t because the school rules not allowing any students to eat inside the classroom, Dara surely asked Chaerin to eat in the classroom since they did not have to be late if the next class session going to begin.

“What you’re doing by standing here?”

“Oh god!!! You’re surprised me!” Dara exclaimed looking at Chaerin with shock expression.

Chaerin tried to hold her laugh. “You didn’t find any spot?” Dara shook her head, heaved a sigh then. Chaerin pursed her lips, tried to look if there a place for both of them. She felt a bit surprise since this is the first time the cafeteria looked so crowd and pack! Plus there’s no even place for them to sit even they only two people!

“Ohh, there’s one! Come on!”

“Huhh?” Dara confused already dragged by Chaerin. Her eyes turned to wide when she saw both of them approaching a table which there was someone that she really familiar with and if possible she did not want to be near that person within this time. Damn!

“Thanks for the empty seat! Actually we’re both did not know where to eat our food.” Chaerin stated taking a seat in front of the person that called over her just now. She felt relieved when she saw that person waving at her just now, gesturing that there were empty seat enough for both of them.

Dara on the other who do not has another choice had to sit beside the person who currently she did not want to be near with.

“So what did you girls bought?” asked that person, folding his arms on the table.

“I don’t know, don’t ask me. Dara bought our food so you should be asking her, not me.” Chaerin replied smiling then. She looked at the two people who were sitting in front of her looking awkward in her view. What’s wrong with them? Dara glanced at the person next to her, a shy smile formed on her lips before she looked away immediately.

“You guys always eat these during school period?”

“This kind of food?” Chaerin asked and the person nodded. “Not really. But we’re both rarely eating something else other than these sandwiches. The others did not fit with us.” Chaerin mumbled while chewing her ham sandwich in .

“What did you eat?” Chaerin asked Taeyang few minutes then.

“Nothing much. I’m on my special diet since I need to maintain my body fitness.” Taeyang explained. “But lately, it seems that I’m into chocolate bars. I wondered why…” he continued, his lips formed a sweet smile.

Dara stopped chewing her food, glanced at Taeyang who smirked at her. She turned to look at her best friend who seemed did not notice about what happened between both of them right now.

“Ohh really?” Chaerin mumbled not looking at the two people in front of her. She was busying with herself eating her food since she felt hungry right now. Dara shrugged then before continued to eat her food, her cheek blushing actually.

 

 

 

As promised, Chaerin did company her best friend to the mall for shopping. She already told her mother that she will be late since she headed to the shopping mall right after the school session ended.

“I’m curious though… Why didn’t you just go to the mall by yourself?” Chaerin asked her best friend while eating a spoon of raspberry ice cream. Both of them bought some ice cream just now and currently wandering around the shopping mall.

“I don’t like it. It feels awkward when you’re gone to the mall all by yourself.” Dara muttered then.

“So what you’re going to buy next? My legs started to feel wobbly already…” Chaerin said while glancing at Dara who was walking next to her. She did not lie about that since her best friend had been dragging almost all the place in the shopping mall. Sometimes Chaerin did not understand what Dara actually looking for since every time they entered a shop, they just went away without buy anything. Currently, Dara only bought few accessories and also a pair of leather jeans.

“I don’t know… Maybe I’ll buy something after I look around in this mall.” Dara answered making Chaerin turned to look at her with widen eyes.

“You what?!” she asked while held Dara arms which made her stopped right away.

“Ohh come on! It’s not liked you have kids to take care at home! Besides, it’s been long time since we didn’t go shop together!” Dara exclaimed making her cute face whenever she tried to persuade Chaerin to agree something with her.

Chaerin rolled her eyes, let out a sigh.

Both of them then continued to walk further until Dara stopped at a shop to look something that suits for her. Chaerin as usual, just let her best friend in her own world since she did not want to disturb her moment. In the meantime, she also looked through the clothes in the shop, who knows that maybe she will buy something from this shop.

“Let’s go!” Dara suddenly appeared making Chaerin jumped a bit.

Just liked before, Dara didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter