♤ 03 - Capítulo Tres

Way of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Lee looked at Chaerin who was lying on her stomach on the bed facing against the desk. She was surprised to see her daughter did not even realize that she entered her room showing how concentrate her daughter was doing her job. She then made a cough making Chaerin turned her head over her shoulder, a sweet smile formed on her pinkish small lips.

“I can see that my daughter is little busy.” Told Mrs. Lee walking nearer to her daughter bed before seating at the edge of the bed.

“Not really actually. I’m just going to finish my homework. Few teachers were torturing my classmates and me by giving us a lot of homework. I need to finish it so that I can relax on my weekend.” Chaerin answered softly before continuing back her work.

Mrs. Lee patted her daughter head making Chaerin smiled widely. She really love when people patted her head especially her parents because she felt safe and pamper by doing that to her.

“Are you forgetting something sweetheart?” Mrs. Lee asked making Chaerin wrinkled stopping her work now.

“What do you mean mommy?”

“Aigoo this kid… Just liked I predicted it will be. You forgot that we have an event to attend this evening? Remember? The one that your father told you?” told Mrs. Lee shaking her head in disbelief. Sometimes her daughter could easily forget things when she was too concentrating on doing something.

Chaerin gasped remembering the event that her father told her to attend. How can she forget about it?! Damn it! She glanced at her watch on her wrist. She still has some time to get herself ready. No wonder she felt liked she forgot something and she did not expect she could forget this important thing!

Mrs. Lee burst into a laugh seeing her daughter who is panicking right now since she only has some time to get herself done and dresses up.

“I’ll see you downstairs sweetheart. And please don’t take too long, we don’t want to be late for that event.” Said her mother before slowly made her way out from Chaerin’s room.

Chaerin did not bother and not really hear what her mother was saying since she was too busy with herself to get dress up and eventually make it on time or else her beloved father will be little angry on her. Even she close to her father but that doesn’t mean her father did not scold her or sometimes give lecture to whenever she did mistakes.

 

 

 

“Lee Chaerin!!! What you’re doing upstairs?! I warned you young girl if you did not come down once now I’ll make sure…”

“Okay okay! I’m coming! Be patient appa!” Chaerin yelled who was now running down the hallway before taking a fast pace when walking down through the marble stairs. Her mother who was watching only could shook her head seeing her daughter who was behaving just liked a kid.

“I’m done! Sorry for taking time!” Chaerin said flashing her signature cat eyed smile. Mr. Lee shook his head before started to walk to the main front with his wife and daughter following behind him.

The event that three of them going to attend is actually a birthday party that was held by one of Chaerin’s father client. The client held an event to celebrate his son who just turned out to be fifteen last week. Actually the party should be held on second day after the boy birth date but his father who also the client of Chaerin’s father had important works to do so the party had to be postponed. What a poor kid…

The party was a private one and it was held at park of a famous hotel since the family could be considered as a rich type one. Only those who were invited will come to this event tonight.

Chaerin just hoped that his father will not take long time at this event since she still has some homework that needed to be done or else she will be in a deep trouble.

 

 

 

Jiyong wrinkled his forehead when he stuck in the traffic jam again. Why there were so many people going out tonight?! He already late for almost ten minutes and he knew the minute he showed up at the event, his mother will certainly going to nag on him. Absolutely! No doubt of it!

Come on! Jiyong hissed pressing the horn of his car since the black car in front of him did not move even the traffic light already turned into green.

He drove his car to the basement of the hotel searching for a parking lot to park his car. Fortunately there was an empty near to the elevator. Great! He quickly parked his car locked it up before went to the elevator, going up to the ground floor heading to the park where the event was held. Hopefully his mother will not scold or yell at him for been late more than 10 minutes.

There were crowd of people when the time he arrived at the party and the atmosphere was so unexpected for a birthday party. It was so quiet and people just talk with low and quiet voice. Maybe because there were many important people who also attended this event tonight.

Jiyong smiled in relief when he spotted his father, mother and not to miss his sister that he did not meet for seven months after his sister followed his husband when they got married. He then proceeded himself to approach his family who was sitting at a table with few people while praying in his heart that his parents especially his mother will not get mad at him. Hopefully.

He did not know whether it was his fault or the person fault when the time he accidently hit on someone. Great!

“I’m sorry miss! I didn’t mean to hit you!” Jiyong softly saying looking at the person with guilty. He can see that the person he hit earlier was trying to clean herself since some of the drink that she brought spilled on her dark blue dress.

“No, it’s okay. It was my fault since I’m not looking to the front.” Said the person before turn her head up and smiled at Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at the person long before he realized that he need to see his family or else they will think he did not come to this event.

“Sorry again.” Said Jiyong one more time also smiling at the person before left her then, heading to his family.

“Mom, dad!”

Mr and Mrs. Kwon who were talking turn to look at their son who seemed to be late for this event.

“I thought you will now show up in this event, Kwon Jiyong.” Said Mrs. Kwon with a glare.

Jiyong just chuckled hanging his head down.

“Sorry mom. I know I’m late and sorry for that.” He said before taking seat beside his sister who just all alone by herself.

“Where’s your husband?” asked Jiyong taking some food from his sister plate. Kwon Dami immediately snapped Jiyong’s hand making her younger brother whined in pain. Serve him right.

“He could not attend because he had a flight to Chicago in the evening. He’ll be back after two days.” His sister mumbled chewing some of the food that she took earlier. Jiyong just nodded his head before his attention turned to see someone that he barely knew.

“What took you so long, sweetheart? And what happened to your dress?” asked Mrs. Lee while looking at her daughter with a worry face.

“I’m sorry mommy. Someone accidently hit me just now and I’ve need to take back my drink and also my food. And for the dress sorry for ruining it.” Said Chaerin innocently while making her cat eyed smile. Mrs. Lee shook her head before telling her daughter to sit beside her which happened to be across from Jiyong’s seat.

Chaerin did not even notice that Jiyong was looking at her and smiling seeing all her movement.

“Chaerin.”

Chaerin who just going to eat her food frowned before slowly turned to look at her father that called her just now.

“Yes?”

So her name is Chaerin. Jiyong thought.

“You remembered Mr. Kwon?” Chaerin’s father asked her. Chaerin looked at her father before turned her gaze to the man next to his father who was smiling at her. She wrinkled her forehead trying to remember the man sitting next to her father.

“I’ll take that as no?” said the man next to her father.

“How your beloved daughter going to remember me if she still a child when she met me?” Both Mr. Lee and Mr. Kwon laughed when Mr. Kwon playfully asked his old friend about that.

“You’re right. Well Chaerin, this is Mr. Kwon and this is their family.” Chaerin’s father said as he gestured to all Kwon family. Chaerin nodded her head while smiling a bit.

“There Mrs. Kwon, their eldest child Kwon Dami and the younger one Kwon Jiyong.”

“Ohh it’s you!”

“Hi again.”

Jiyong’s parent and Chaerin’s parent exchanged glances towards each other while Kwon Dami looked at her younger brother with one eyebrow raised. They knew each other?

“You didn’t tell me you know Mr. Lee’s daughter Jiyong.” Mr. Kwon told looking at Jiyong in confusion.

“No dad. We’re both didn’t know each other. When I arrived at this event, I accidently hit on her. Sorry again for that.” Jiyong explained glancing at the person named Chaerin. Chaerin smiled looking at him waving her palm at him then.

“Already accepted before. No worries.” Chaerin replied while flashing her teeth at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled wider hearing her reply. He did not expect to hear that answer actually. She looks different that other women that he ever met in her life including that person. She was wearing a dark blue knee dress with laces all over it. Her raven black color hair that fall perfectly suits her perfectly and her face looks dainty with less make-up on it. He actually more preferred a woman who wears less make-up because it will look more natural with herself.

“I’m Lee Chaerin anyway. Nice to meet you.” Her voice hit Jiyong’s ear making him snapped from studying her more.

“I’m Jiyong and I think you already knew my full name.” Jiyong replied casually making Chaerin let out a small chuckle before nodding her head few times.

“Of course, no need to repeat right mister?” Chaerin playfully said making Jiyong turned to chuckle. No, not a chuckle. A small laugh actually.

 

 

 

The main event of this party was when the birthday boy made his way to the stage to cut a giant cake that was booked personally by his parents. Chaerin started to feel bored now since her father still talking to Mr. Kwon who she knew from her mother that it been a long time since both of them last meeting.

Her mother told her that her father and Mr. Kwon before have a partnership between their two companies and turned to be a best friend also. Since Mr. Kwon had retired from his work at the company, both of them rarely meet since their time not go along especially with her father. Currently the Kwon Company is handled by their son, Kwon Jiyong who Chaerin just know earlier.

She looked at watch on her wrist, it’s almost to eleven now. God, what time will her father stop talking? She already bored here and her mother did not help at all instead she also talked with Mrs. Kwon. Chaerin glanced at the man she knew earlier.

He was standing with his sister while drinking their drink, throwing their view to the nearby pool. What so interesting to look at that thing so long? Chaerin thought in her mind seeing how the two siblings looking at the pool. Chaerin talked to Jiyong a bit. She cannot deny that she enjoyed talking to him actually. He seems nice in her eyes. Although sometimes she felt want to laugh looking at his super prominent color hair which in platinum maybe? How a person liked him ever think to have that such hair color? It’s pretty weird when the first time Chaerin saw it but the hair color looks suit with him.

“Chaerin sweetheart! Come here will you? And please call Dami and Jiyong too!” Chaerin heard her mother said to her. She got up from her seat before walking towards the Kwon sibling who did not notice about her presence.

“Err… Sorry for disturbing but my mommy call three of us.” Chaerin quietly murmured looking at the two people standing in front of her.

“Really? Well then, let’s go Chaerin. And you too Ji.” Dami said pulling Chaerin’s hand with her while her younger brother following them from behind. Chaerin was shocked when the eldest child in Kwon family pulled her hand and walked with her side by side on thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter