Announcement

Arrogant Stranger

I have been doing some thinking and i have decided that i am going to deactivate this account.

I am announcing it here since AS is one of the most subscribed and voted fic of mine, so i think most of my readers will read this announcement. I am announcing my departure here first as a sign of respect to all of you my readers for supporting all of my fics here. I enjoy writing and receiving great comments about my fics but i guess i should put an end to it now. I am really sorry for not fullfilling some of my promise to you. As i has stated in my other fic, i have experienced quite an event of losing someone close to me that i take consideration into what im doing with my time. Recently, i have been growing even busier and has such little time to spend. I think it is better for me to focus myself in my real life and spend my precious time with people closest to me.

I have thought that maybe i should just posted some of my closet fics but most of it has been deleted due to some notebook problems leaving me with only a few undone one. And i have tried to continue writing both Sunset and AS but only manage to go through halfway of the chapter.

I just cannot seem to tap into my writing mode anymore and when i tried, i only managed to so halfway.

Nevertheless, if you guys need anything before i fully deactivate my account do put in some request. I will see what can i do. I think it is only proper for me to do so before fully backing away from here but just know, that im not leaving the fandom. I will always support yongseo until they announced that they are dating one another or any other person.