Stranger 17 : Arrogant Choding

Arrogant Stranger

Stranger 17 : Arrogant Choding.

 

Previously :

“What do you mean by cleaning me up?” She said still covering her face.

“I will brush your teeth for you and maybe wash your hair too.”

“What?” She lets out a gasp. No hands covering her face anymore so he took the chance and swept in to kiss her on the cheek.

“Aigoo.. kyeopta..” He pinched her cheeks before dragging her to the bathroom.

“Are you sure about this?” She sat there, feeling nervous.

“Yes I am. Why, you never done this before?”

“No.”

“Then lesson number 3! Things that couple do.” He started to wash her hair when she suddenly start to laugh crazily,

“Yaa, what’s wrong with you?!”

“Hahaha, it tickles!”

“Seo Joohyun, don’t move or I will spray this water at your face.”

“Try me.” She burst to laughter again when he finally managed to put the honey scented shampoo on her hair.

“Jasshik, what did you say?” He was about to spray her with the water when suddenly he felt a sudden coldness.. A dampness to be exact. She was already holding a bucket of water before he could even sprayed the water to her.

“Seo Joohyuy! That’s a cheap trick.” He stood up, trying to catch up with the running Seohyun when she slipped off due to all the foams on the floor. He tried to reach for her when he too, fell to the floor. They ended up giggling due to their silliness.

****

“Now Yonghwa..” Seohyun paused a minute before she continued to say the next word, smirking having a silly idea on her mind. “Op..pa.” She giggled while Yonghwa eyes widened.

Is SHE FLIRTING WITH ME!?

He shook his head in amazement, his cheeks were bursting like it’s about to pop out from his face.

“You must get yourself clean too.” Seohyun stood up. “Dirty boy need to wash.” She laughed as she took over the shampoo bottle and messed around with his hair until a two apparent horns was formed using his hair.

“Yaaa!”

“Ayee.. Sit still. Opp..a.” She giggled again. “I’m going to make your hair silky.”

“Do you think I’m your pet or something!?” He grabbed her hand that is still washing his hair before intertwining it together. She wiggled her hand out from his hand which earned a silly protest from Yonghwa.

“I need to do something, so stop being childish.” Yonghwa pouted and listened to her. “But, I come here to help you, not to have you wash my hair. You can do this next time if I can’t go back home to rest.” He smiled cheekily when suddenly his whole body grew tensed again. Seohyun just pecked his cheek and it lingers there. He can felt a sudden blood rushed on his entire body. He felt hot, specifically on his cheek.

His superbly lucky right cheek.

He will never get used to her elements of surprise. Particularly, her kisses.

“Say cheese!” Seohyun touched her phone screen and there it was. The picture of the shock Yonghwa, with two ‘hair horns’ and Seohyun giving him a peck on his right cheek.

“I’m going to put this as my wallpaper.” She smiles, her eyes were b with joy. It was a heavenly sight for Yonghwa.

“Don’t do it, I will lose my image with this picture.”

“That’s what I’m going to do, destroying your image.”

“Huh?” Yonghwa raised his eyebrows at her statement. “What do you mean, Seo Joohyun?”

“I just don’t like it when people labeled you as a petty businessman. Though they put the handsome label in front, I still hate it. Not when I know that you are so much more than that. Yes, you involve your feelings when you are doing your business but you are all the more sincere when you are doing that. I think it’s pretty great, I mean if you get overboard I can always pull you out from doing something stupid.” Seohyun started to talk non-stop with various expressions while he just looked at her adoringly with a silly grin plastered on his face thinking how lucky he is now. How lucky he is to have her by his side.

“You know what? I’m head over heels for you Seo Joohyun.” Seohyun blushed fervently at his daring statement, feeling all those tingling sensations on her stomach. “You can keep the picture, I’m going to put the picture as my wallpaper too. Let them know of how cute Yonghwa in love mode are. It’s really rare for you to fan my ego after all.” He ended his sentence with a teasing one, receiving her deathly glare with it.

Seohyun forwarded the picture to Yonghwa’s phone when he started to show her, his polka dot pajamas that she chose for him. She suppressed her giggling laughter with her hands, clearly impressed with Yonghwa efforts to please her before continuing to dry his hair off with the hair dryer.

“Why don’t you just use the hair dryer?” Seohyun said to Yonghwa who is sitting at her back as he puts the towel on her head before rubbing the towel and her hair together to dry it off. 

“So that I can spend more time with my girlfriend.” He whispered huskily at her ear. Seohyun faked a barfing sound at his cheesiness though clearly she’s enjoying his never ending cheesy pickup lines.

“Which face wash are you using?”

“The yellow one, next to the toothbrush.”

“You have everything in your office, don’t you?” He took the yellow bottle and squeezed it before gently applying it on her face. He can’t believe that he’s roaming his hand on her face. It really does felt like Seohyun was his and his only. Her smooth milky skins are no joke especially her baby cheeks. 

“Choding, you have it in your office too. You choding workaholic!” She mumbled as she closed her eyes letting Yonghwa washed her face. Her nose is clearly flaring, so he felt somehow tempted to kiss it but he’s still washing her face so he resulted in pinching it instead when she groaned in protest.

“I just want to touch your nose. I always wanted to, you know? Ever since, the first time I lay my eyes on you. Your nose, makes me fall in love with you.”

“Choding… greasy… you’re the exact definition of all that. I wonder why I ever thought you as a stuck up man before. Don’t tell anybody that you like me because of my nose.”

“That’s because, with a face like this it’s impossible not to be stuck up. Waeyo? Your nose is a charmer, the girls should be jealous of it.” He teased Seohyun, trying to elicit cuter response from her.

She scoffed at his prince complex syndrome.

“But, is choding my nickname or something? You keep calling me choding.” Yonghwa wiped her face with the face towel.

“Yep, it’s yours.”

“I’m an adult though.”

“Whatever, choding.”

“I’m a choding for you.” He winked earning a slap from Seohyun on his shoulder.

“Say ahhh!” Yonghwa instructed her so that he can brush her teeth but instead Seohyun opened wide looking like a baby.

“What are you doing?”

“Hah?” Seohyun closed not understanding this man logic.

“You look like cute little baby wanting her food.”

“I’m not even doing any aegyo.”

“Seo Joohyun you are guilty for saying that. It’s unfair to the woman all over the world whom tried their best to do aegyo but you just do it without noticing.”

“No. You said to me say ahhh! If you want to brush my teeth you need to say.. Say ehhhh.” Seohyun demonstrates the difference between the two. She opened when saying ‘ahh’ and she showed her perfectly line pearl white teeth when she said ‘ehhh’.

Yonghwa gave a salute to Seohyun, a sign of understanding her point so he proceed to brush her teeth for her and he even held the cup containing the water for her to gargle at.

“You need to gargle along with me, oppa.” She said blushing, clearly embarrassed to do it alone.

“Waeyo? Just do it.”

“It’s not attractive.”

“Hahahaha.” Yonghwa burst into laughter as he held onto his stomach to try to hold his laughter in. It’s too funny.

“Oppa.” Seohyun whined, looking at her feet by now. Feeling hotter than before.

“Arasseo, anything for the supreme highness but just so you know. All of these only make me fall into a deeper trouble. A trouble of falling so deeply in love with you. How can you say it’s unattractive? It’s even more attractive than any make up could do to you. I like you just the way you are okay Seo Joohyun? It would be silly if anybody can deem you right now as unattractive.” Yonghwa held Seohyun’s shoulder and made her understand his sincerity with his eyes, gazing softly into hers. Not removing his eyes from her, Yonghwa took the cup and gargle before spitting it out.

“Your turn?” Yonghwa gave the cup to Seohyun and she took it, clearly happy with his convincing words. She took it and does the same action as Yonghwa does.

He really does have his ways with the ladies.

“Are you sure you’re not a playboy?”

“Are you sure you’re a genius? Because a genius would know how attractive you are.” He grinned when Seohyun just sighed in defeat. She could never beat Jung Yonghwa cheesiness.

“For better or for worse!” Yonghwa lifted the cup up before throwing the remaining water in the sink.

“Don’t say marriage vows when you’re throwing the water in the sink. It’s weird.” Seohyun scolded the choding which he nodded weakly at and put the cup on the sink table again. He continued to rush forward to the walking Seohyun and hugged her back causing the girl to freeze on her spot.

“W..what are you doing?” Seohyun stuttered, his sudden action sent tingling sensations throughout her spines.

“I’m seeking warmness after playing with the cold water.” Yonghwa said, biting his lips believing that the move that the comic book taught him was a fluke. He should have not hugged her. This is too embarrassing.

“Uhh…” Seohyun was at loss for words. She was seriously nervous. She doesn’t know what to do. She never did any excessive amount of skinship with any guy. Back hug was one of that.

“I’m sorry, it’s awkward right? I learned this from a comic book.” He released her from his arm when the girl grabbed both of his hands and held it tight, making him jolt to the front again.

“It’s fine. We can just walk like this until it reaches the table.” Seohyun screamed silently on her head. The truth was she did like it, the feeling that he’s always close to her and is at her back whenever she needed him.

“Are you going back to the table?”

“I need to write.”

“No, you need to sleep.” Yonghwa directed her from her back by tightening his arms on her waist and lifted her slightly to the bed at the corner of the room. “Your health Seo Joohyun, you have a weak heart. I don’t want to lose you.”

“If I’m not around, you will be alright right?” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa who already let go of her and gently laid her on the bed.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Nothing.” Seohyun shook her head, curving into a slight smile. He can see how tired she was, her eyes were dreary.

“Don’t you ever say things like that ahrasso?”

“But I’m really curious.”

“I’m not fine. I’m not going to be fine. I will be a crazy man looking for you. You gain my trust, you take my heart and you fill the empty me. How can I be fine? Take that responsibility and don’t you ever dare try to leave me. It’s an instruction.”

Seohyun slightly lifted her hand and caress Yonghwa’s cheek reassuring him. “I’m sorry that I ask.”

“You better be. Now rest.”

“What are you going to do while I rest?”

“I’m going to clean that mess.” Yonghwa pointed at the book towers that she made.

“No!” Seohyun panicked. “Don’t do that. I built that for days.”

“Days? You were with me the day before?”

“I’ve been in this state since forever oppa. It’s just I still went out to fulfill my part of the bargain. It doesn’t look that obvious since it’s in the early stage of my writer block period. Today is another story.”

“Fully block?” Seohyun nodded to his question. “I’m sorry that I didn’t notice, I’m such a terrible person. No wonder your grandma scolded me for being such a stranger and not attentive enough for her granddaughter.”

“Oppa, it’s not that. It’s just when I’m with you I feel fine. I feel free. Don’t say that. You can be attentive starting from now on right? You are here with me now and this is what matters the most to me.”

“Then, I’m going to watch you sleep?”

“No..” Seohyun grabbed the blanket and covered her entire body. “ert!” Her voice slightly shrieked as she called him out.

“Hey, I’m not okay? Then what should I do? I free my work schedule just for you but you called me a ert. How can a choding be a ert?” Yonghwa folded his arms on his chest.

“So you admit that you are a choding?” Seohyun peeked for his reaction still covering most of her body with the blanket.

“Then this choding going to sleep with an adult.” Yonghwa announced as he jumped to the bed.

“OPPA!” Seohyun screamed, avoiding Yonghwa.

“Why? We share the same bed at the hospital right?” Yonghwa wiggled his eyebrows.

“Fine but I need to feel safe.” Seohyun used the pillow and create a barrier between them and she examined her clothes to make sure that it’s alright.

“You don’t look that y that I want to jump on you okay?” Yonghwa said, sounded annoyed with her.

“You sure?” Seohyun asked, scared.

“Seo Joohyun! What’s with your tone? You made me seem like a real ert now. I will wait until we’re married okay!” Yonghwa huffed in annoyance.

“Aigoo… Uri Yonghwa oppa. You want to marry me?” Seohyun poked his shoulder teasingly. Yonghwa fidgeted, feeling shy with her teasing tone.

“Stop it, Seo Joohyun or you will get my cheesy attack.”

“I have a great boyfriend. He even wanted to marry me with me looking like a total mess. I’m lucky.” She giggled. “Boyfriend. Haha. I can’t believe we are boyfriend and girlfriend now.”

“We will be something more in the future but it won’t happen until I’m stable enough, until I find myself ready to fully commit to you.” Yonghwa tucked in the hyper Seohyun.

 “I can wait. If it’s for you but promise me that you won’t get disappointed if the world that you dream of. The one that you want for your answer, the position at the top and the recognition are not what you imagine it to be.”

“I promise but I need you by side at that time but first, you need to sleep.” She nodded slightly, closing her twinkling eyes. It felt like it’s night time for him because he can no longer see the light from her eyes. After a while he saw how peaceful she looked while sleeping so he sneaked around to kiss her on her forehead. Removing the hair that is blocking her forehead, for him to lean in.

“I’m truly madly in love with you and I like it. I like feeling this way because I know its okay as long as it’s you.” He said as he stared longingly at her soft fixtures. He can't seemed to wipe off the smile on his face as he heard her soft snoring sounds.



 

 

Author's Note

Is this what you called fluff? *freak out* I think at least, it's light. I cut off a scene because this is long enough for my standard, i will save the idea for the next chapter though :). I got around 2-3 upvotes for the previous chapter so i got a bit hyped up that's why i finished this earlier than i said i would.