CHAPTER 13 A Strange Side of Sehun pt.2 (Strange Skinship and Smiles)

In Love With a Lie

I trudged heavily, panting from sprinting away from Sehun like a madman yet again. I giggled as I remembered the shocked look on his face.  It was priceless. Smiling to myself, I opened the door to my next class: computer skills. A ridiculous class if you ask me. The school had made it mandatory, one class per week, thank gosh for that, so that we might be “children of the future.” Okay. But like who doesn’t know how to use a computer these days?

A young male teacher greeted me, motioning for me to sit down, as students started slowly filing in. Hm. At least he was kind of cute hehe. STOP HITTING ON ALL THE TEACHERS JIHYUN. I knocked my own head.

“Err… are you okay?” the teacher was looking at me, concerned.

“Fine!” I squeaked. “Finer than fine!”

Way to embarrass yourself. Good on you Jihyun. Ugh.

He turned back to look at the class that had now gathered, a reasonable amount of students, and started talking. “Rightio. Hello. I’m Teacher Jung. Yes, yes, very nice to meet you all. So today we’ll be learning out how to make a powerpoint. Very important stuff. As you can see, we don’t have enough computers, so you’ll have to get into groups of 2. You can organize yourselves. Get ready at a computer and wait for my further instruction.”

I pouted. I didn’t really know anyone so I wouldn’t have a partner right? But this was a perfect chance to meet someone. Chum up Jihyun.

“I’ll work with Jihyun!”

Yay! Someone wanted to be my partner! Wait… that familiar voice. I turned around quickly with squinted eyes to pick out the body from which the voice came from. It was that devil Oh Sehun. I groaned almost outwardly. Did I have almost every single class with him? What twist of cruel fate was this?

I quickly slithered my way onto the last remaining seat in front of the last computer, yes, the damn computer only had one seat, and took my place at the computer before Sehun made his way across the room. This chair is mine, biatch.

“Move.” He ordered, like me obeying his orders was a commonplace occurrence, which I can assure you, it definitely was not.

I smirked. “What if I don’t want to? I was here first.”

“Then I’ll sit on you.” He replied casually, like it was the most natural thing to do in the world.

“Sit on me then.” I challenged him.

He shrugged. “You asked for it.”

He started to position himself in front of me and was bending his legs to sit. Was he really going to sit on me? He had to be bluffing. Who is this immature? His continued to get closer. Oh my gosh. I feel like I’m violating him. Ew. OH MY GOSH, HOW CLOSE WAS HE GOING TO GET? WASN’T HE BLUFFING?

“AHHH ARASO, YOU CAN HAVE THE SEAT!”

I instantly stood up. And immediately regretted my decision. His met my thighs and I immediately sat back down to rid myself of the contact. Unfortunately, he also stumbled and ended up falling on me anyway. and all. Oh joy. That went well. 

“OH MY GOSH ARE YOU A ERT WHY DIDN’T YOU GET OUT OF THE SEAT!!” He looked sincerely flustered and stood back up again.

“I TRIED TO GET UP YOU PRAT, BUT YOU WERE IN MY WAY, ACTUALLY SITTING DOWN. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU. YOU’RE THE OBVIOUS ERT HERE.”

“YAH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? TRYING TO PUT THE BLAME ON ME? NOTHING IS EVER MY FAULT, DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT?”

I opened my mouth again to shout at him, but suddenly noticed all the bystanders we had attracted. I shot them all a glare before lowering the volume of my voice.

“Take the damn chair then, Sehun” I whispered harshly, not wanting to draw more attention.

He smirked cockily like he had just won sports champion of the year or something. It was a chair, for god’s sake. He planted his disgusting bum on the seat with an equally disgusting smug smile on his face.

“Let’s get to work Jihyun. I think you’ve wasted enough time already” he said in a just as disgusting smug tone.

“Very well master” I sarcastically groaned, but quietly kneeled in front of the computer next to him.

I took control of the mouse, and started opening the browser.

“Yah, are you dumb? Why are you opening the browser? We’re working on powerpoint.” He groaned, his arm grappling over my shoulder to reach the mouse.

“Aiish.” I shuffled in front of him. Too many parts of us were touching. I yanked the mouse with me.

His hand soon landed on mine as he went to control the mouse.

“Move your hand.” He ordered again.

I sighed. Why was this tone getting familiar now?

“I don’t want to.” I stuck out my tongue.

He leaned in close to my face, and whispered devishly. “I know you want to hold my hand but…”

“YAH. Of course I don’t you ert.” I quickly pulled my hand away and he smirked. He had won again.

Next time I won’t let you off so easily, Oh Sehun.

I glanced back at him, and he was directly behind me now, and surprisingly, he was squinting in concentration at the computer screen, clicking frantically.

I turned back to the screen, and saw a game of Pacman.  I groaned. Trust Sehun.

He suddenly slammed his left hand on the other side of the table, trapping me between his two arms between his body and the desk.

I gulped and chanced a glance back, but he was still gazing in concentration at the screen. That Pacman game.

Suddenly, I saw our teacher head towards us.

“Sehun. SEHUN.” I hissed urgently.

“Mwoh?!” He sounded annoyed but still focused on the game.

“The teacher’s coming. Sehun?”

Ugh. He was totally focused and wasn’t listening to me.

That’s it. This would be the end. The teacher was coming closer and closer.

I stamped on his foot, and Sehun let out a huge yelp.

“ARGH!! What was that for? I was just about to win!”

The teacher sounded genuinely curious.

“Win what, Sehun?” He glanced at our screen. “Google?”

I gasped in relief. Luckily Sehun had only been playing the Google Pacman.

Sehun laughed nervously. “Yeah, we finally won over that screwy old mouse. It refused to move for us.”

The teacher frowned and wiggled the mouse around. “Seems fine to me.”

“Haha… yeah.. and now we’re just looking up how to open powerpoint.”

I frowned. How could Sehun lie so blatantly?

The teacher seemed to buy it though, and chuckled knowingly. “Oh, that’s easy. You just go to the desktop. That’s this original screen here, right? And there’s usually an icon. Ahh.. there we go. P for Powerpoint.”

“Thanks songsaengnim.” I gave my sweetest smile.

He chuckled wholeheartedly. “You know, I was a bit scared that the students would already know everything and there would be no need for this lesson, but it seems like this old dog still has some things to share.” He tapped the side of his nose. “Just ask me if you need anything.”

“Ne, songsaengnim.” Sehun and I both replied robotically.

 We both breathed out a sigh of relief at the same time when he walked away.

“You. Stay out of the way. He won’t be so gullible the second time,” I shot daggers as I glared at Sehun.

“Ne.” Sehun looked down, almost like his was sorry. Peh, who were we kidding. It was Sehun.

-------------

It had been around twenty minutes into the lesson and we were still learning to add a new slide.

“Jihyun, I’m bored.” Sehun whined next to me.

True to his word, Sehun had magically remained quiet and less annoying than usual, as I followed the teacher’s the instructions flawlessly.

I felt something warm on my shoulder. It was probably his arm or something. I tried to shrug it off, but it just bounced up and down on my shoulder.

 I turned to scold him, but was met with his face. It was his damn FACE that was on my shoulder.

“What are you doing?!” I almost screeched.

“What.” His eyes disappeared as he scrunched up his face in a mock smile. ‘You’re taking too long, I’m getting bored.

If that wasn’t enough, his arm curled around my shoulder again, resting comfortably, before he took hold of the mouse.

*Click* *click*

I remained silent, and all I could hear was the pounding of my own heart and the clicks of the mouse, as I felt his chest against my back and my arm tingling against his.

I couldn’t move. I wanted to pull away from this idiot, but my body wouldn’t let me. He felt warm and comfortable and I could feel his breath tickling my ear.

My eyes flickered back to the screen to see…

“YAH SEHUN. WHY ARE YOU PLAYING PACMAN AGAIN?”

Sehun pulled away with a smirk. “Took you a while to notice. What distracted you?” He looked at me cockily.

My back felt a little cold again… I groaned, hitting my head with my fist again. No, Jihyun, don’t fall for his dirty tricks.

I turned to look at him nastily. “Nothing, but your bad breath.”

Sehun feigned a look of shock. “Are you sure? Do you want to check?”

I scowled. “No. Get away.”

He leaned his head in closer, so that I could see every single detail on his face. What was he doing? His face was somehow so alluring, in the dim room, slightly lit up by the computer screen. His eyes looked gentle, and his tongue flicked out to wet his lips. I closed my eyes unconsciously, before I felt him blow a puff of air.

“YAHH!!”

“Expecting something?” he chuckled.

“ONLY YOUR BAD BREATH.” I retorted. “AND I GOT IT.”

He made a face, but quickly resumed his usual smirk.

“Woman, consider yourself lucky, to have even breathed the same breath as the Oh Sehun.”

ARGH THIS GUY WAS IMPOSSIBLE.

I turned back to the computer just as the bell rang.

“Annyeong, Jihyun-sshi!” He grinned and waved, quickly slinging his bag over his shoulder. Annyeong Jihyun-sshi?! That guy. Twisting his formalities. I growled, when he suddenly turned back and grabbed my hands in his, placing an object in my hand.

“You forgot something earlier~~” He sang. “Next time, don’t forget your heart!” He pranced off like a little princess.

My jaw dropped open. Yet again. This guy was definitely confusing, and what Kai said didn’t help either.

I looked at the object in my hand.

Man, I hadn’t even realized that I had forgotten my phone!

 

 

 

-------

Yep. That previous chapter was much too short and serious, so here’s some fluff for you 8)

Ad OMG im so glad Sehun finally changed his hair from that middle part ;___;

and thanks all for the subscribing and commenting and upvoting ;___; :') I'M SERIOUSLY FLATTERED :'D