Chen - When you cry because of a movie

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

"No...!" Your voice cracked, a hand slapped over your mouth as you sunk into the sofa when the main lead had taken a shot just for his loved one. Your lips parted behind your mouth, trying to keep your cries down but it only made him smile sheepishly at you.

Him, being Chen.

Apparently your boyfriend who doesn't cry much in movies.

Considering he had chosen a movie that was known to be a tear jerker, you couldn't help but accept his offer to watch it when it was one of the movies you've been dying to watch. Half of your heart told you not to, knowing that Chen would easily use this as something to tease you but you didn't care. To watch it was a priority and currently, you were crying, tears streaming down your face with a soft whimper when the leading actress had fallen to her knees, desperately hugging the man she loved in her arms with her sobs.

It was so heartbreaking - the love between the lead actor and actress felt so genuine.

It felt so real that it made you cry harder.

Chen felt his insides churn as he saw you crying. He then noticed how you were still crying even though the credits had rolled to an end. He almost immediately switched off the television without bothering to turn off the DVD player properly just to frame your cheeks, pulling your face towards his as he brushed the tears away your tear stained face. "Baby, it's just a movie..." He whispered, not liking one bit at the sight of you crying.

Of course he'd tease you on this later.

But now wasn't the right time.

Especially when his heart ached when you cried this hard - even though it was just over a movie.

"But it was... it's just-Chen..." You couldn't make up any words to say when he had pulled you into his warm embrace, his head resting on top of yours as he continued to hush you. "It's a movie, baby... Stop crying..."

"How can you n-not cry?" You managed to croak out, arms lightly hugging him back - it brought a grin to his face. "Because I'm not a girl."

"Idiot..." You grumbled against his chest, sniffing a little and he pulled away to look down on you.

"Would you look at that, I made you stop crying."

You lightly punched his chest, leaning back on the sofa as you huffed at him grumpily. "I knew this would happen..."

"Aww," He cooed, arms draping around your frame to pull you closer towards him. His lips pressed against your neck, "Don't say that..."

"Yeah yeah yeah..." You mumbled, using your hands to wipe the corners of your eyes and squealed like a little girl when he had successfully lifted you over his shoulder with your legs lightly kicking his back. "Chen! Put me down!"

"No, we're going to get some ice cream."

"With you carrying me like this?" You laughed, finding it almost too familiar. "Wait..." You furrowed your eyebrows and he snickered, "I paid attention to the movie, F.Y.I." 



 

And as he walked into the ice cream parlor with you still over his shoulder, definitely it had reminded most of everywhere on the streets about the movie that you two had watched earlier.

"You're dead when we get home." You grumbled, finding it useless to ask him to let you down when he didn't intend to until he got some ice cream. "I'll be ready, baby."