Luhan - A one night stand the morning after

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

Bright.

Brightness.

Light? Wait. What?

All you could think off was it is too damn bright in this room and you wondered how you’ve managed to keep your eyes open for a solid five seconds before they closed shut once more – where the hell were you, in the first place? Apparently that question was left to put aside when you felt a kick, more like a ram in your head just banging like they had the authority to do so. It made you groan and your head rolled back on the pillow with dissatisfaction – it must be a hangover, you told yourself.

Well that was checked, you were drunk the night before – of course. Ah, right. Tao threw this celebratory party at the club down the street from where you lived but… where were you, though?

Your eyes took the liberty in opening once more, casting a look at the whole room before you could analyze the place… this wasn’t your bedroom – and this wasn’t your bed. You glanced down to the sheets and there was just something about the light baby blue color that seemed so interesting to remember. One minute too long, it hit you like that kid who gets hit in the face with a basketball for not being able to catch the ball right – this was Luhan’s bed.

Your head shot up once more and it seemed so terrifying on how familiar you remember the placement of where everything was – this was Luhan’s room.

It didn’t help that when you looked down on yourself once more, it felt like you were exposed despite being covered up with the blanket. When you glanced to your side and you were greeted with that face… you knew it was more than just ‘spending the night’.

When your eyes closed with fear, wondering what actually happened or when you tried to remember, only bits of your memory was playable and the rest was basically blank then on after. There were flashes of scenes that popped up in your mind and you weren’t too sure if your mind was playing tricks on you. Touching, there happened to be a lot of touching and impatient stripping. Shoving against the wall with his tongue prodding into your mouth, his hands sliding and gliding everywhere with low whispers and confessions;"I want you and I need you so bady – you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this moment." Pleads of needing more, harder, faster and please don’t stop; whatever that was going on. Harsh grips, red scratches and too many love marks on every inch of your body that you could remember or at least, you tried to remember.

It was all going on into your mind until you felt a shift beside you, snapping into your mind that you weren’t particularly alone. It was a groan, a mumble and a sigh combined that entered your ears and it registered in your mind that…

Luhan was the one beside you – the person that filled in the spot of whom flashed up in your flashbacks… you were certain.

“Hey…” He greeted softly, taking note of your presence quick. When he moved, that’s when you realized that his arm was draped around your waist, snugly keeping you close to him. With a blinking of your eyes, you gulped and turned to look at him, nervously greeting back, “H-Hey…”

It took him a while and his eyes seemed to close because he was sleepy but a few seconds too late, his eyes popped open when the situation had sunk into him. He instinctively sat up on the bed, luckily the blanket still covering your chest as he leaned away, still unsure of what was the entire situation to begin with. His mouth opened and closed a few times, trying to form a coherent sentence but even he couldn’t – he didn’t know where to begin.

He had too many questions, too many of them to even start asking that he didn’t know how – what should he do?

You weren’t exactly his, though, he would have no complains if you were but let’s just say things were complicated between you two. Whenever he was single, you wouldn’t be. Whenever you was, he wasn’t – it was those situations you’d see in cliché chick flick movies; and you’d hate to admit it but that was the situation. What made this blissful (at least for a while) to Luhan was that the both of you were single and hopefully… possibly you were not taken?

“W-What…?” He breathed out, well aware of the current situation.

The pair of you with no clothes on in bed together.

Oh boy…

“Yeah, that’s the same reaction I had,” You tried to lighten up the atmosphere, feeling it thicken with tension as you too, sat up with the blanket covering your chest, the only thing that could help in clothing yourself. He rubbed the back of his head, feeling the pounding kick in but that wasn’t the only place pounding. He swallowed hard and gazed at you, biting his lower lip before he whispering, “D-Did we…?”

With closed eyes after glancing around the room, seeing your undergarments scattered around with a pair of boxers, your black dress by his door, his dark grey dress shirt by the chair and his pants by the bathroom door…

“Yes… I think we did.”

He his lips nervously, feeling the need to apologize, “I-I’m sorry—I didn’t know—“

You shook your head with a small chuckle, shrugging him off, “Hey, I was drunk too, remember?”

There was this pause of silence lingering in the air and you just wanted him to say something. Anything being anything, really but you just dreaded to hear his voice – assuring you that… it wasn’t just the alcohol. What if there was something more to that? To you, it felt that way but… maybe to him it wasn’t just that. Maybe… you should just…

His eyes widened with fear when you suddenly shifted on the bed, dragging the blanket off the bed to carefully get dressed once more, walking all over to pick up articles of your clothing. He noticed how you trembled off the bed but you tried to balance yourself well. You only went as far as to putting your undergarments back and he hurriedly put on his boxers that you tossed over your shoulder to him – hey, being friends with you for a long while, he knew what you were about to do next.

However, you didn’t know what he was about to do when he suddenly stood behind you, blocking your way to reach your dress.

“Move,” You mumbled softly, trying to get past him but he was firm, remaining in your way, “Where are you going to go?”

“Home,” You breathed out, still fighting to get through, “Luhan-“

“Stay.” He urged gently, both hands on your shoulders, his skin on your skin as he smoothen his palms on your shoulder blades. You shivered slightly at the touch but there was something about him that always had you hooked – since day one. “Please.”

As much as you wanted to, you had something to know, too.

“W-What are we, Luhan?” You asked, your voice laced with curiosity and that tinge of fragility, something that prompted Luhan that you were afraid. Afraid of getting hurt, afraid of being taken advantage of – you’ve been there, you’ve done that and Luhan’s been through that with you.

There was no way you’d want the same thing to happen with your best friend; not Luhan, anyone but him.

“I don’t know,” He admitted nervously, his lips unable to form a proper sentence but the moment he saw that look in your eyes, when your eyes met with his… he found himself throwing himself on the line.

“But we’ll find out…we can find out, together.”

His words took a while to sink in and before you know it, his hands were slipped away from your shoulders, both hands faced up in between your bodies. You gazed down to his hands, glancing back up to his doe eyes before locking down on his fingers once more. Hesitantly yet surely, your hands gently placed on top of his and it was such a clear cut that you were more than willing to just stay for the day.

You were staying from then on – never leaving his side, never letting go.