Suho - When he wants abs

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

'At the gym babe! I'll be back in two hours :*
 Don't miss me! - Suho'

You let out a soft 'tch' as you read the note finish. Two words that don't go together, gym and Suho. He had always had a thing for not going to the gym no matter how hard you tried to bug him to go with you because of course, you were in shape and he wasn't in such a bad one either but it wasn't to the point where he has abs - which is something you find very y. But then again, as you read the note, it sounds a bit genuine and it may make sense considering the talk you two had a week ago...
 

"Baby! Stop staring at him, I'm right here." Suho huffed irritatedly, hand cupping your chin to make you face him again. You snickered, flicking the lid of the water bottle open to take a chug of water. When you were done, you simply wiped off the trail of water at the corner of your lips with the back of your hand with a satisfied grunt, causing Suho to stare at you in awe. You smirked at him deviously with an eyebrow raised, "Do you want to stare all day? ert." 
 

He gulped and abruptedly looked away, "W-Who are you calling a ert..."
 

A hand was placed at his cheek as you made him face you, "I am calling you a ert. Mr. Boyfriend." His cheeks flushed up with a slight shade of pink as he swallowed hard, his body tensing up as you looked away with a chuckle, releasing your hand on his cheek, "Calm down, Suho. He's just my trainer."
 

His head shot back at you in partial shock, "What?!"
 

You slapped a hand over his mouth, giggling. He shoved your hand away gently only to widen his eyes at you as he pointed back at forth from the guy over there, shirtless with an evident six pack before he pointed back on you, still gaping, "He is your t-trainer?"
 

You closed his mouth by tilting his chin up with two fingers, poking his nose after that, "Yeah, what about it?"
 

Again, he swallowed hard as he unintentionally looked over to your trainer - observing what your trainer was doing. Your trainer was simply doing sit-ups before he would do some jumping jacks and maybe lift some weights after that, the usual that he would make you do whenever it was your session with him as well. You noticed how his hands started to move in a way as if he was trying to check if he has muscles on his arms or some sort, you stiffled a laugh as you spoke up, "Are you going to leave me for him?"
 

"What?" He blurted out as he turned to face you. Realizing what you said, he shook his head vigrously, "N-No! Of course not! I freaking love you!"
 

Snorting, you shook your head, "I was kidding, Suho."


He rolled his eyes at you, hushing you as he continued to look at your trainer - funny, you thought. The two of you were currently in the gym to be exact where you had just finished your workout session and Suho decided to just drop by to pick you up but he wanted you to get some rest by the nearby bench and table in the gym where you could still see other people working out. One person, being your trainer who was being looked at by your boyfriend. "Suho, are you done watching? Can we go?" You tried asking and he looked back at you before he glanced at the trainer but he did a double take at you. He hissed softly as he got up to walk around to table where he bent down, reaching for the towel around your neck before he dabbed it on your forehead, "How many times have I told you to wipe your sweat? If you let it dry up like this, it's not good."
 

"Sorry, mom." You muttered in a chuckle and he pursued his lips, lowering it down as you leaned forward to let your lips touch for a small kiss. "That's better." He grinned before he was done wiping after the small kiss was over, standing up straight as he held onto your hand. He abruptedly let go and put the towel around your neck as he handed you your water bottle, "Wait for me outside, babe. I'll be with you soon!"
 

"Wha-"
 

"Go!"
 

"Fine..." You grumbled, letting your arms swing in the air for a moment before you turned around, walking out of the gym and you swore you heard him cooing softly, "I love you!" just before you left to wait outside.
 

Snickering, that was probably the reason why he asked you to go first. He must've signed up. That boy... You thought cheekily before you changed into your exercising attire - a pair of shorts along with a black tank top. Your hair tied up in a loose ponytail just as you walked out of the door with a water bottle and towel in your hands - to the gym it is.

 

 

Just as you entered the doors, you were right the moment you see your trainer along with your boyfriend in one of the private gym sections in the building. You grinned as you entered, slowly closing the door and your trainer noticed you but you had a finger on your lips, silencing him. He gave you a grin before nodding his head as he assisted your boyfriend to working out. You placed the water bottle and the towel at the nearby bench before you walked over to stand behind your boyfriend who was currently so intense in doing his push ups that he didn't notice you standing behind him.
 

You crouched down and looked at your trainer, "How is he doing?" You mouthed the words and he smiled, "Not too bad."
 

"Ask him something for me." You mouthed back and he gave a nod, "What is it?"
 

"Hey Suho," Your trainer spoke up, causing Suho to grunt back a soft, "Yeah?"
 

"Why do you want abs so badly?" Your trainer was on the edge of laughing too but he held it in - he wanted to know too. He was actually the one who encouraged you to hang out with Suho more and he definitely knew who your boyfriend was but apparently, Suho doesn't know who he is - funny, isn't it? Eitherway, your trainer was more than glad to help Suho.
 

"So that my girlfriend could stare at me instead." He grunted outloud, lowering himself down with his arm strength and pushing himself back up smoothly. You gave an impressed nod, causing your trainer to chuckle lowly. Suho froze in a position of a pushup, not lowering himself down as he lifted his chin to look at your trainer, "What's so funny?"
 

"N-Nothing. Continue. 50 more."
 

"God... How does she even put up with this?" Suho grumbled, lowering himself down again as he continued doing the pushups. You motioned your trainer over, mouthing the words that you could take over for this training session. Even though you had a trainer - you worked as a part time trainer as well and you could roughly handle the newbies on your own. "I'll take care of him for the day. You can go assist the others."
 

With a salute, your trainer gave a smile before patting your head, standing up as he walked away without Suho's consent.
 

"Just 39 more..." He grumbled. He then said your name and your eyes widened, "You'll see... I'll get abs and you'll drool over them."
 

You snickered, planting your feel at the sides of him as you straddled on him before you lowered yourself down until you sat down on his back. He grunted but he managed to put up with your weight - not realizing it was you. "H-Hey? Is this part of the thing?" Suho mumbled as his chest was flat on the ground but you didn't say a word. Huffing annoyedly, he decided to just think it was part of the procedure.
 

"Okay then..." With that, he continued to push himself up and down - even with you on him.
 

Impressive... you thought as he had roughly 20 more. It wasn't long when he asked, "Do you think my girlfriend will be proud?"
 

Laughing inwardly, you decided to just reveal it all, "She already is."
 

He snapped his head back where he widened his eyes at you as he looked at you over his shoulder. With that, he successfully fell onto the ground, his chest flat with your weight lifted off him as you got off him. He grunted in pain as he hissed after that, muttering soft words of "What are you doing here?"
 

You simply walked around him, crouching down before you as you patted his sweaty head, "You don't have to push yourself just to get abs, Suho. Abs aren't everything."
 

"Well apparently, they are to you." He grumbled, pushing himself back up to finish off his sets and you sighed, watching him as he did so and you couldn't take it when his arms were already vibrating as he tried to push himself down again. "Stop." You deadpanned, causing him to lie down on the ground on his chest. You sighed, getting into the position of a push up as you called his name out, "Watch. Your arms have to be straight before you even lower yourself down. It's pointless if you're going to finish your sets with doing push ups where only your doesn't even go down with your body."
 

He was panting as he watched you diligently, smoothly finishing off the number of push ups he had left before you sat on the ground with your legs crossed as you smiled at him. "Oh!" With that, you got up and reached for your towel before coming back to him where you made him sit up tiredly as he crossed his legs too as you kneeled down before him, wiping his sweat away. He sighed at the sight of you doing this for him as you handed him the water bottle. "Don't push yourself too much. Nobody gets abs on their first session."
 

Blushing, he rubbed the back of his neck, "I seem stupid now..."
 

You shook your head, putting the towel aside to frame his cheeks, "You seem sweet, Suho. Thinking that I'd be proud of you just because you have abs is a stupid thought but I'd be proud of you for your determination and the things you'd do for me. However, this isn't one of them, Suho. Abs aren't everything. They're nice to look at, yes. But you know what's more better looking that abs?"
 

He gulped, shaking his head as he stared at you. Your hand reached over to place it on his chest, "Your heart, Suho."
 

He grinned, putting the water bottle aside to pull you into his embrace, "Thanks, baby..."
 

"But since you're still in this session, you have to finish it."
 

He broke the hug and smiled at you, with energy this time. "Yes ma'am."