Suho - When you study more than you talk to him

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

"Knock knock!" A voice chimed on the other end of your bedroom door as your eyes were locked onto your book. You furrowed your eyebrows from the sudden voice but decided to ignore it. It wasn't long when a few seconds after, there were a few knocks. "Baby, are you in there?" You then heard rumbles from the door knob as you locked the door. Well, actually, you locked yourself inside to study for your last paper of the year, which is History.
 

And curse the day you ever needed to take that subject because for the life of you, you hate it to death.
 

You'd never want to know about the people who invented this, the people who had war against each other and so on, it was just so much to remember and to you, it was all pointless.
 

You'd rather use all these History notes to make a paper mache of something nice rather ran highlight everything that you read.
 

Even when the teacher told you to highlight the important points, you ended up highlighting everything - because everything is important!
 

It was utterly ridiculous and it was driving you insane.
 

"Babe!" A loud kick came from the door and you jerked up, dropping your highlighter as you got up from the chair, turning around as you brought yourself towards the door where you unlocked it only to let Suho fling it open where he sighed in content the moment he met your eyes. "Oh." You breathed out softly, smiling a little before you pecked his nose, "Sorry. Was studying."
 

He looked over your shoulder and gave you a smile, "I could see that."
 

Without giving him a chance to say anything, you simply mumbled a small invitation for him to come in before you walked back towards your table where you immediately crawled into your shell again to continue studying - you had only a few more days until the big test considering these few days were the selective subjects you didn't take and Suho knew that considering he was the same as you. The only difference is - he's way smarter and he doesn't really need to read too much because his brain is practically one of the kind and you envied him for that.
 

"So, what are you studying?" He asked when he dragged a chair to sit down beside you and your very crammed table of history books. He gulped when he realized you weren't replying as your eyebrows were furrowed with determination and focus as you studied. "History... alright." He answered himself cutely, reaching for a highlighter where he grabbed an empty paper on your table.
 

"Aren't you going to ask me how I got here?" He asked as he stared at you before he doodled anything on your empty sheet of paper that you didn't use.
 

"Mom - front door." You answered shortly before you flipped the page. He gulped and sighed, "Dang..."
 

With that, he decided to try to spark up a conversation by drawing three dashed lines in attempt for a small game of hangman. He held the paper up to smile at you with it, "Baby, guess the word."
 

He pouted when you didn't even glance his way. His arm lifted up to poke your arm, "Baby, don't ignore me."
 

Groaning a little, you snatched the paper from his hand and filled up the blanks before passing it back to him. His eyes widened but blinked with disappointment when he saw your answer.
 

N o !
 

He pushed the paper away and grunted, "What's the point of coming here if you're not going to act as if I exist?"
 

"I didn't ask you to come over." You sharply replied, putting aside the highlighter where you searched for your other book. When you got it, he snatched it away, "It's just History."
 

You narrowed your eyes at him with an evident glare, "To you, that is. Have you forgotten how incredibly horrible I am in this subject? Yeah. If I don't ace this, you know how my parents are like and they will do something to me and you that you wouldn't like."
 

He swallowed and allowed you to snatch your book back from his hands. "L-Like what?"
 

"No dates. No having you coming over like this, Mr. 'It's only history'."
 

He puffed up his cheeks only to let it deflate as he snatched your book back again. You groaned as you turned your body to face him with a frown evident on your cheeks. "Suho!" Your body shook in a somewhat cute way that made him snicker as he looked at you. Definitely he knew History was your weak subject but he'd rather have you ask him to help you than act as if he didn't exist. "I'll tell you what. I'll test you on your History chapter by chapter - I'll sleep over tomorrow to help if only you'll promise me that you'll spend the rest of the day with me."

 

Scrunching your nose a little, you lifted up your pinky, "Promise?"

 

He easily locked pinkies with you with a cheeky grin, "Promise, angel. Now come here." With that, he tossed your book aside, gripped onto your wrist just so he could drag you until you two reached your bed where you fell on top of him, chuckling as he rolled you over just to kiss you on your lips - something he wanted to do from the moment he came in.