Kris - When his back has marks from the night before

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

A/N; Ah... I'm sorry for the lack of updates here but I may not continue to post my scenarios here because they're mostly up on my Tumblr.
(an-exotic-writer.tumblr.com)



 

Light breathing, bright light, hushed environment; a delicate pinch of snoring, maybe, and the hustle of bustle outside of the city life seemed to have contrast with the atmosphere in this very room. Here, it felt so calm, relaxing and it feels like this moment could last forever—and ever, and ever, and ever. Here, you lied down beside the man you love, your heart knotted with him and each time he looks at you, his eyes staring down on you regardless in what situation it was in—it never fails to make you realize, wow, he loves me.

Now was no different, well, it was just a bit different considering he was asleep, plus, his back was facing you. Bare and raw, free for you to bring your finger up where you idly brushed them on the red curves on his back, a shiver ran down your spine just thinking how hard you were on him last night—didn’t it hurt?

In the middle of your thought, the train of it almost taking off to go full speed where you’d drown yourself in your thoughts, you were left to blinking twice, snapping off from your daze just to look up to the man looking down on you with a grin, his smile so wide, so genuine—it sent another shiver down.

“G’morning,” He greeted, turning around properly so he’d be able to place his arm around your waist, smooth and bare, warm and it felt so carnal—so intimate, he loved it to bits.

“Morning…” You mumbled softly, eyes looking somewhat guilty and he couldn’t help but notice.

“What’s wrong?” His eyes were wide, alarmed they were as he blinked at you, shifting closer as he dipped down to your eyes avoiding his, “Baobei…”

“The marks on your back…” You muttered under your breath, meekly making eye contact as you tilted your chin up before looking away. He had tried to look over his shoulder, attempting to see that marks on his back but he couldn’t see anything though, he felt something against his skin but he didn’t feel pain at all. In fact, he felt somewhat… was it supposed to be a turn on? He didn’t know—all he knows is that this is nothing for you to worry about; it made him feel goodin a way.

“Those are nothing, they don’t hurt,” He assured you with a voice that sounds like he’s making you fall in love with him, though, it wasn’t needed because you had long fallen for him before you even knew his name. “If anything,” He continued, smiling, “They’re something that shows I’m yours—at least, apart from the hickeys on my neck,”

“Y-You weren’t complaining last night,” You defended yourself, trying to hit his chest but he easily engulfed you into his loving embrace, his smile wider than ever, “I ain’t complaining, baobei. Would you like to leave some more?”