D.O. - When your plan to go out fails

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

Requested by : xWoohyunieex


 

"Sunglasses?" Kyungsoo asked, eyes locked onto the list he held in his hands and you chuckled, fishing them out from your huge bag that contained items that belonged to the two of you. "Check!" With that, you dropped them into the bag again, ready to pull out any item he read out from the list. "Water bottles."

 

"Check!"

 

"Sunscreen?"

 

"Got it!"

 

"You."

 

"Got-! Hey..." You mumbled softly and he chuckled, crushing the list he held in his hands before he tossed it over your shoulder into the dustbin and he gave you a little pinch on your nose before he dipped down to smile warmly at you. "I can't believe we're finally doing this..."
 

You grinned at him happily and wrapped your arms around him as he said that - it was somewhat true.
 

Him being a part of EXO, was a huge life changer for him and without knowing, it changed your life too. From him in his diapers to his first word, to the first time he could walk, to the time he could finally sing a song without cracking in between, to the little dork he was back in high school, to the person who swore he would marry you when he's older because he didn't know better yet, to the person who took your advice to audition, to the person who got accepted as a trainee, to the person who confessed after a year or two as a trainee, to the person who missed you dearly day after day as he was away for tours, concerts and practices and to the person he was now - your boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo, had finally made it big as a singer.
 

Not only that, he was also labelled as the main vocalist in the group and honestly, it all felt so good to see whenever you saw signboards of him and s on the highway or even on the juice bottles that you'd buy down the market - everything. To think that you told him he would make it as a singer but he doubted you - looks like he was dead wrong.

 

"Yeah..." You breathed out dreamily at the thought of going to the beach with him - just the two of you.

 

No interruptions.


No other people bugging the two of you. For example; his group members.

 

No doubt they were the first few people to root for Kyungsoo to make the first move on you to ask you out back in the days when he was shy and when he was a trainee but now they were rowdy whenever the two of you were together. It's like a fish market or a zoo whenever they were around you. Sometimes in a restaurant whenever the two of you were together, sitting side by side, you like to hold hands because it's warm and because it's cold. However in their eyes, they would rather urge the two of you to kiss and sometimes you feel pressured by it.

 

Cross that, you just want to pour soup all over them and apologize later on (Which you would probably help them too).

 

Even fantasizing about it day and night while Kyungsoo was gone to leave you alone was good but now that it was coming to reality - it was so much better.

 

He planted a soft kiss on your supple lips before he leaned away, nuzzling your noses together as he did so. "I'm sure we'll have a blast, baby. Just you and me." He assured you warmly as he looked at you with those dark orbs that promised so many things and these were one of them. As the EXO members went out to party on their own after winning the 11th time as number one in the music charts for their song 'Growl', Kyungsoo would rather stay out just to go out with you - indeed he was sacrificing a lot for you, but that doesn't mean you've never done anything for him.

 

As he held onto your hand, you sighed, tugging him back - feeling unsure now.

 

Was it really okay for you to have him for yourself while he had to miss out on the group celebration?

 

It is no lie that you wanted him now because you've been waiting for days, weeks, months even just to wait for him to live up to his promise but now that he is, it feels wrong considering you're pulling him all to yourself. This is where your kind (God damn this side) kicks in. He took note of how your expression changed as he let go of your hand, prying your bag from your shoulder to place it on the floor as he held you by your shoulder.
 

"Baby? What's wrong?" He frowned this time when you closed your eyes. "I would probably kick myself for this but..."

 

You opened your eyes to continue speaking, "Shouldn't you be with your group members to celebrate? You deserve to be there, Kyungie..."

 

He simply grinned and pressed his forehead against yours. "Is that what you were worried about?"

 

Biting your lower lip, you knew it was his weakness whenever you did that but you weren't intentionally doing it - you just had to. 

 

Nodding twice, he pecked your lips, his kisses were so sweet. "Baby, I'd rather go with you than them. I know I've been with them ever since I've debuted but I've been with you ever since I could walk - you were there for me through it all and now that I have a chance to be with you, I'd take it whenever, hands down - no backing out. I'd go with you anywhere and anytime... only... you know how my schedule is." It was his turn to frown again as he sighed. "But don't think about it too much and let's go have fun. It's our day."
 

This is why you loved him so much.

 

 

 

As you two got into the van, he got into the driver's seat whereas you held onto the bag on your lap as you closed the door. He glanced at you and chuckled at the sight of you still holding onto the bag. "Babe, just toss the bag into the back, it'll be alright. Nothing important in there."

 

You didn't hear him out as you hugged the bag this time and he laughed, catching your attention.

 

"What's so funny?" Your head turned to him and he pointed at the bag before he started the van, "Bag - back seat. Didn't you hear me?" 

 

"Oh." You mumbled softly, meekly putting the bag on the back seat but you furrowed your eyes at the sight of a pair of shoes. You focused and noticed there were more than just one pair. Groaning, you faced front and leaned your back against the seat.
 

"I can't believe it... again?" You muttered quietly and Kyungsoo gulped - "What's wrong?"

 

"Alright, stop hiding. Show yourselves." You called out sternly and from the rear mirror, you and Kyungsoo could see that the 'boxes' and 'black cloth' that was 'coincidentally' in the van were no longer there. They transformed into the other eleven members of EXO who were grinning at the two of you from ear to ear. "Jesus, what the hell are you doing here?" Kyungsoo breathed out in disbelief, eyes nearly popping out as he spun around to look at how s were squeezing in the back.

 

"Baby?" You called him out softly and he faced front, instinctively placing a hand on your thigh, "Yes?"

 

"Just. Drive." With that, Kyungsoo gave a nod, two hands on the wheel as he took off, worried about how you were feeling but he knew you were already used to it.

 

However...


 

"You guys are dead when we're alone in the dorm." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath.


 


A/N : I know you guys are commenting in your requests but do comment on the scenarios too, please? :) I'm writing a lot scenarios than I thought xD