Chanyeol - When you play with him basketball

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

"You know, I don't appreciate that you're like a foot taller than me." You grumbled but all he could do was chuckle at you as he bounced the ball expertly in his hands with an evident grin plastered on that prince-like face of his. "C'mon babe, you promised you'd play with me." His husky voice was used on you as he held the ball in his hands, leaving you to narrow your eyes at him. "You said you'll go easy right?"
 

With a chuckle, he nodded at your direction. "I'll go real easy on you."
 

Upon hearing him taunt you like that, you cocked an eyebrow at him, silently warning him. "Alright, not that easy." He quickly corrected himself and you sighed a little before you began to stretch. He was left amused as he set the ball down to stretch with you considering you rarely played with him basketball and he always loved it when you play with him. "Looks like someone wants to beat me pretty bad." He cooed as he started to stretch his arms, causing you to roll your eyes at him as you propped your legs to set them apart as you reached down to touch the ground easily. "Ridiculous.
 

He proceeded to crack his fingers as he grinned at you, "Is my baby putting on a mask just to hide her true intentions?"
 

You growled at him softly as you lightly kicked his knee, "Don't test me, Yeolie."
 

He had a hand up to zip his lips up cutely, "Yes ma'am." He knew better that you would always want to play with him basketball but considering how busy and tired you always were, he didn't dare to ask. Of course the two of you were dating for a while now and that you were attending the same highschool - but your activities were different. He would get off school at 1.30p.m. while you got off at 6.30p.m.. He'd go to school a bit later like everyone else, but you'd go there early.
 

Why?
 

Simply because you were important in practically every single club you signed up for - they selected you to be president for mostly everything that needed you to handle more work than anyone else. It didn't help either that you were on the girl's volleyball team and with that, Chanyeol completely understood whenever you said that you could only play with him next time.
 

It wasn't long ago when championships had passed and like always, your team bagged in first place again. To celebrate that along with your good mood, you decided to play with Chanyeol basketball for the evening before the two of you would laze around in your room, since he was sleeping over.
 

"Baby girl, you ready?" He called out, snapping you out of your little stretchings and you stood up properly before you got into position to stand before him as he held onto the ball with a smirk. You knew he was going to be easy, but he was going to flaunt his skills he's been dying to show you too.
 

Since he was, of course, the team leader of the basketball team.
 

"Bring it, Yeolie."
 

"Get ready then, baby girl."
 

Here goes nothing.

 


"Ten, eleven. You said you weren't good in basketball." Chanyeol breathed out in one breath, tossing you the ball as it was your turn to check - since it was your ball. You grinned at him mischeiviously, "I have two brothers for a reason, Yeolie. You know that."
 

Cocking his head to the side to crack his muscle, he smiled at you in amazement. "And you told me to go easy."
 

"And I meant it." You countered before you bounced the ball to him. He bounced it back at you, "Good luck, baby."
 

"I don't need luck."
 

With that, you easily jumped lightly with your hands gripping onto the ball to score. He was already towering above you but you easily let him realize you were faking it as you swiftly went around him, ducking under his arms as you tried your luck by simply tossing it to the basket without hoping it'll even go in. "Damn." You hear your boyfriend whistle lowly as you stood there, frozen as you opened your eyes to look at him with an awe look on his face as he stared at you. "You have got to play with me and guys sometime." He muttered softly as he had already got the ball in his hands, tossing it to you as you went to the middle of the court again.
 

"No thanks, Yeolie." You grinned at him and he shook his head. "I can't go easy on you now. We're tied."
 

"Last point takes it all?" You asked and he smirked, "Definitely. Winner gets to get a wish."


"I know that, pretty boy."
 

"Bring it then, pretty girl."

With that, you narrowed your eyes at him as you bounced the ball to him and he gladly bounced it back to you. As soon as you got your hands on the ball, you lifted your chin only to be greeted with his own as he looked down on you, already caging you in with his arms around you that weren't even touching you but you already felt like they were going to crush you. "So you were holding back." You grumbled and he chuckled lightly, "I told you I'd take it easy but now, I can't." 
 

Sighing, you gripped onto the ball tight, attempting to duck under his arms that were trying to keep you in but just like that as you tried to bring your hands forward where you could aim the ball for an in, you noticed he had already snatched the ball from your hands, causing you to spin around to see his toothy grin where he had checked the ball - now bouncing it and the only thing he needed to do was aim for an in.
 

His eyes pointed at the front of him, "You're supposed to block me."
 

You grumbled on the spot, beside the basket, "I don't see why I even need to try."
 

He pouted, using his eyes to point again and you sighed, giving in as you dragged yourself lifelessly to stand before him. He snickered, "At least act like you're trying."
 

Your arms lifted up where you tried to block him but it was practically pointless - you were just doing this because he wanted you to. Finally doing what the two of you knew was going to happen, he had jumped a little for a three pointer, bagging one more point for himself as he won it all. You smiled at how clean that throw was before you faced front to clap your hands cheerfully for him, "That was a great game."
 

And this, was one of the many reasons why Chanyeol loved you so much. He loved how you were so sporting and you would never complain much. Easily any girlfriend would complain why the boyfriend wouldn't let the girlfriend win but here you were, cheering for him and now, he sighed as you went over to get the ball with a smile. His eyes locked on your figure as you bounced the ball by the side of the basket, attempting to make an in and you succeeded easily, causing Chanyeol to have a reason to come towards you with a proud grin.
 

"Saw that?" You chuckled and he smirked, "Amazing as always, baby." With that, his strong arms hugged your waist to hoist you up into the air, spinning you around and your squeal urged him to make you smile even more. "I'm sweaty, Yeolie!" You laughed as he set you down onto the ground only to dive down where he carried you over his shoulder, your stomach pressing on it as he didn't care. "So? I'm sweaty too."
 

"Put me down!" You tried kicking him a little but he simply tapped your , "No. I won. I get to do whatever I want."
 

You scowled, "We agreed on a wish, not 'whatever' you want!"
 

"Whatever." He chuckled as he walked over to get the basketball with his other hand, careful with you on his shoulder. He handed you the ball and you held it as you stared at it with your elbow lightly pressing against his back. "Try to shoot it in." With that, he turned you around so you were facing the basket while he wasn't. Groaning, you didn't want to. "Yeolie, can't you just put me down?"
 

"Nope. Shoot it in." He spoke confidently, earning another groan for you as you mumbled a soft curse before you threw the ball hopelessly. As the ball inched closer towards the basket, he spun you around so he was the one facing the basket. "Did I get it in?" You asked softly and he chuckled, finally setting you down as you huffed, lightly hitting his chest when you tried to catch your breath. His masculine arms hugged you tight as he dipped down to peck your lips, "You made an in, baby - just like how you shot in for my heart. You're great."
 

Warming up to his words, you smiled. "Just like you?" You tried to see how he would answer and he smirked, "Better than me."
 

"Such a sweet liar." You retorted back and he grinned, "And such a smart girlfriend." He nuzzled his nose with yours, lips wanting to kiss yours when, "What is this? A basketball date?" A cocky remark came from a distance, followed by an agreement. "Yeah, I remembered this was a basketball court, not a dating court."
 

The two of you turned your heads where you could see Sehun with Jongin walking towards the two of you. The two dumb bells low fived each other before they stood a distance from the two of you. "Baby, how does a two on two sound?" He whispered lowly into your ears and you smirked, thinking about how fun it'll be to team up with your boyfriend. "You and me?" You whispered back, leaving Sehun and Jongin raising an eyebrow at the way you two were communicating. Chanyeol flashed a grin at you before he smiled at his friends, "You and me against them - no mercy."
 

"Got it."


 

That day, Sehun and Jongin never made fun of your 'basketball date' after losing a match against you two.
 

With an embarrassing score of three : eleven.

 

 

 


A/N : I've always wanted to write a basketball scene considering I've played for a few years when I was younger. Serves Kai and Sehun right ;D I got my wisdom tooth out so it kinda hurts until I cried yesterday ._. writing this made me smile a little until I forgot I'm not supposed to smile so much #waytogo,exo