Baekhyun - When he tells you he loves you for the first time

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

Requested by : Mwuahxoxo
 

 

As you got your white summer dress on, you smiled at yourself in the mirror as you checked yourself. Fixing your hair on your shoulders as it covered them perfectly, you muttered softly, "Check." With a look down your waist along with your feet where you had your new pair of white shoes on, "Check." As you glanced up again to smile at yourself in the mirror where the white summer dress hugged your body prefectly along with the sleeves lightly brushing against your skin as you moved your arms back and forth to make sure this dress was comfortable enough - you haven't worn this in ages but it still fits well. "Check."
 

With that, you your heels only to spin back around when your phone vibrated on the table. Picking it up, you of course, smile like an idiot at the caller ID before you slide your finger across the screen to answer the call with an open heart. 
 

"Is my princess ready?" A voice spoke up on the other end and you grinned, chuckling lightly. "Ready whenever you are."
 

"Then open up, princess. Your prince is waiting."
 

Letting your lips part as you dashed towards the door (after stumbling a little in shock), your hand twisted the door knob open only to come face to face with him, Byun Baekhyun. He grinned at you brightly before he was the first one to hang up, putting his phone back into his pocket as he looked at you from head to toe with you doing the same. He had always been looking good for your dates but today, it seems like he took things to another level when he looked like he was dressed up for the occassion. Being friends with this cheeky boy here for about all the years in your highschool life, you knew him inside out like a piece of glass. It was only seven months ago that he finally took the courage to confess, making you his girlfriend there and there when you replied him with the simple four words that made his heart leap, 'I like you too'.
 

He had this pair of jeans on - they're new based on how tight it hugged his legs along with a white tank top on the inside accompanied by a black jacket he had on, the one you bought for him on your fifth month of being together. He had his hands rubbing against each other nervously - a gesture he'd always do whenever he's nervous that you let your face lift up to meet with his handsome face where he grinned at you. "Are we good to go?" His voice was so soothing, you could listen to him talk to you forever - however, that wasn't the plan for today - for this evening, to be exact.
 

"Y-Yeah." With that, he had already held onto your hand before he hastily pulled you out with you closing the door messily behind you as you gripped onto your phone tight.

 

 


"So... what's the plan for today?" You questioned softly as he had your hand in hand with his - locked as you two walked on the sidewalk. "How about a movie?" Baekhyun suggested and you squinted your eyes at him a little. He wasn't much of a movie person and he knows better that if he were to bring you to a movie, he would at least tell you so you wouldn't doll up just to go watch a movie. "A movie?" You raised an eyebrow as you two stopped in front of a building.
 

Exactly right in front of the cinema.
 

"But..." You dragged your word a little, looking down on your dress but you were only replied with a grin. "C'mon. I remember you said you wanted to watch the movie that was just released. Let's watch it together."
 

Without having a chance to protest, he had already fished out a pair of tickets, smiling at you mischeiviously before he made you wait for him at the side while he went to buy some popcorn and drinks.
 

This boy...

 

 


During the movie, you couldn't help but shift here and there as you tried to enjoy the movie. It clearly wasn't working out - it was cold. Which leads to why you'd want him to tell you if you were coming to the movies but today, you let it slide because it's been a while since you two could go out on a date. Noticing your state, he had placed his jacket around your shoulders, causing you to turn your head to meet with his genuine smile. He simply poked your nose, nudging you to continue watching and you grinned at him quietly, gently tugging onto his jacket around your shoulders as it had the scent of him.
 

"Thank you." You mumbled cutely, causing him to feel good on the inside as he sink into his seat - focusing on you, not the movie.
 

He watched as your eyes stared fantasizingly at the big screen - it was a romance movie between two friends, somewhat similar to your condition but he knew you were oblivious enough to want to watch this movie because it was recommended by everyone but he saw the intentions behind it all. This movie reminded him of you every single time he heard the movie title being called out somewhere in school and today, he wanted to bring you to watch it.
 

To be truthful, he had already seen this movie ahead of you that you didn't even know about. He wanted to see your reaction to a certain part that was...
 

"I have something to tell you..." The male lead spoke up and he gulped as your lips parted at the scene, not noticing his stare towards you. "What is it?" The female lead whispered on his lips, causing you to squirm in your seat as you waited for the lines that he wanted to know if it'll blow your mind away.
 

"I... I love you." The male managed to stutter out with sincerity, melting all the girls in the cinema - you being one of them.
 

However, you didn't show any sign of that when your eyes were just locked onto the screen, mouth still chewing onto the popcorn slowly as your heart just jumped at the scene - it was so romantic. But to Baekhyun who was watching you the whole time, couldn't even believe it with his own eyes when he didn't see a sign of reaction. He had the questions flooding in his mind.
 

Did you like it?
 

Would you love it if he did that?
 

What?
 

None of his questions were answered when you turned your head to grin at his face staring blankly at you. "Baek, you alright?" You asked softly and he jerked up a little, murmuring a soft 'Huh?' as his eyes were still locked onto you. You grinned, shifting on your seat so your body was facing his with this glow you had on your face that never failed to make him smile back at you with his instincts. "Shouldn't you be watching the movie?" You questioned him adorably, causing him to gulp as his hand moved to turn your face so you'd watch the movie. Snickering, you decided to let it go as you watched - allowing him to continue staring at you without objections.
 

I'll get my answers later... Baek.

 

 

 

"Alright, spill it." You spoke up as you two walked by the pathway of the park. After watching the movie, the two of you had decided to just have a stroll around the nearby park as soon as you finished dinner. Now it was just left with walking around the park with your hand in hand with his - it couldn't get more perfect with the sparkling stars displayed above the two of you.
 

"I..." He stuttered softly and you snickered, being the first one to stop walking as you tugged him back, causing him to look over his shoulder to meet with your grin. "C'mon, tell me. Or we're not walking." You used it against him and he sighed, muttering a soft, "Here goes nothing..."
 

With that, he had let go of your hands to place it on your shoulders, "I was staring at you," He breathed out quietly and you smirked, "I know that." You nodded once with your arms crossed and you could've sworn you heard him growl at you softly for cutting him like that but he knows and you know, it was pretty normal. "And...?" You dragged your word, nodding your head a little at him so he'd go on.
 

"I was staring because... I was looking for an answer."
 

You leaned back with a weird look plastered on your face. "An answer? Is my face an answer sheet?"
 

He shook his head, nervously his lips with a sigh. "I... I just-"
 

"Baek, I-"
 

"I love you." He blurted out quickly, not giving you a chance to say what you wanted to say when he had lifted his chin to let his stare pierce through your body with determination. His insides were twisting and turning and you weren't going to lie, you felt the same. This was the first time ever he's ever said those three words. Already when he told you he liked you, you were on the edge of going crazy, wanting to jump out of joy but him saying that he loves you...
 

Oh boy.
 

It was a whole other world with this feeling in you.
 

"I love you so much that it's driving me crazy to be wanting to say this to you. I wanted it to be perfect and I had no idea how to do it. I didn't know if you'd think it's cheesy, I didn't know if you'd think I'm being too much of a sweet oblivious wingnut for this but I really do want to make it perfect. I brought you to this movie so I could see your reaction when you saw that scene of the guy telling the girl he loves her for the first time and I didn't know if I should do it like how he does it. I jus-!" He couldn't finish going all out on you when you had already framed his cheeks, forcefully yanking him down as your lips collided together sweetly. His words were meshed up in your lips as you kissed him harder.
 

He sighed at the feeling of your lips together with his that he had moved his hands down to place them on your waist before crawling around to wrap his arms around you tight - you loved it anyway. Without even saying back the words to him, he had already felt the silent message being sent to him that you loved him too - even if you didn't say it.
 

As you broke the kiss with a small smile, the two of you panted as you tried to catch your breath. He pressed his forehead down on yours, frowning a little as you brushed his cheeks with your thumbs. "What's the matter now?"
 

He bit his lower lip, eyes looking up to yours and you knew what was bugging him.
 

"I love you too, Baekhyun." His eyes were wide like saucers as his grip around your waist loosened.
 

He couldn't exactly believe the words you had just muttered that he wanted to hear it again.
 

"W-What?" He breathed out in disbelief. So this is how it feels like. This is how it feels like to have affirmation that someone loves you. That someone for him, was you.
 

Shaking your head, you framed his cheeks delicately before whispering on his lips, "I love you, Baekhyun. I don't know why you're so fidgety over this but it's alright, you know? I didn't know it was bothering you so much..."
 

It was his turn to sigh as he cupped your cheeks with his warm hands, "I wanted to be the first one to say it." He grinned at you proudly that your competitive side showed itself. "I said it first actually, Baekhyun."
 

He frowned again - "When?" He mumbled softly in confusion, his eyebrows furrowed as he could've sworn he was the first.
 

"In my dreams."
 

Your playful grin set him off again - off to the heaven's and back. He pecked your nose lightly, "Such a playful girl."
 

"But you love me anyway." You countered back and he sighed, nodding his head as he pecked your lips. "And now you know."

 

 

 


A/N : Ha ha ha... I was so focused on writing this that I forgot my medicine #screwed.