Baekhyun - When you're doing your makeup

♥XOXO Scenario Collection

 

 

"Babe, we're leaving in twenty, alright?" Baekhyun hollered the moment he came through the door, causing you to walk out of the bedroom where you greeted him with a small smile. "Ah," He dropped his things down, closing the door behind him where he pridefully walked towards you with a cheeky grin. His arms banded around your waist to hug you tight, lightly lifting you up from the floor before he set you down, "You heard me, right?"

With a small smile, you gave a nod. "Yeah, I did."

"Are you ready? Let's go now, then."

Giving him no time to say anything, you had scrambled back into the bedroom like a cat scalded with hot water - "I didn't even put make up on yet!"

Snickering with a shake of his head, he followed you into the bedroom where he sat down on the bed while you were in front of the closet, changing your clothes as he stared at your back. "Baby?"

"Yeah?" Your reply was muffled as you were poking your head through the shirt as you successfully changed shirts and you shimmied your jeans on before you buttoned them just to throw the clothes into the basket before you turned around to look at him with a pair of jeans on along with a white, cotton long sleeved top with a small red heart sowed on it. "Good?"

He smiled warmly, "Perfect."

"Okay..." With a small whisper, you head on over towards the dressing table where you sat down in front of the mirror and he appeared beside you, sitting down on the chair by yours with his elbows propped as he looked at you through the mirror. "You know, you look beautiful without make up on."

You then gave him a quick smile, "You tell me that all the time, Baek."

He then snatched the foundation bottle you wanted to use, he had successfully diverted your attention to him as you sent him a pout, "Baek!"

"But it's true!" He lightly slammed the bottle down, making the other products on the dressing table to rattle. You frowned at him a little while he sighed, placing a hand on your shoulder, "You look gorgeous without," His hand motioned at all your make up products, "All of these," He then faced forward to your face where he framed it delicately, "On this beautiful blank canvas."

You then broke out into a laugh, "Did you just call my face a blank canvas?"

"Baby!" He huffed, hands falling down onto your lap with a dejected sigh. You then held onto his hands, "Baek," You called him out, causing him to roll his eyes at you, looking away. "C'mon..." You shook your body in this cute manner that you knew he couldn't resist. His eyes lifted up to meet with yours as he grumpily answered, "What?"

"I appreciate that you think I look good-"

"Beautiful." He sharply cut you off and you shook your head, "Beautiful, without make up on. But..."

His head fell back with a groan, "There's always a 'but'..."

"Us girls just... I don't know, need a little something to make us feel good about ourselves. And for one, make up really helps us boost our confidence, in a way." He then gripped onto the sides of your arms, making you follow him to the bed where he sat down just to let you sit on top where his arms locked you down to make sure you wouldn't escape. "But baby, you know that you're beautiful without make up on."

You smiled a little, "That's what you tell me all the time and I really love it but-"

"Another 'but' from you, and I swear I'm going to-"

"But!" You cut him off with a grin, a hand slapped over his mouth to continue speaking. "I'm putting on make up because I feel somewhat, complete with it. Tell me honestly, I look good-"

"Beautiful!" He snapped back again, needing you to realize you don't look just 'good', but you look beautiful.

"Beautiful," You breathed out cheekily, continuing with your words, "Without make up on but I look better with it, don't I?"

He then pressed his lips together in a fine line, admitting defeat. "Fine... Go put on your make up." He grumbled at you but you simply got up, walking towards the dressing table where you took a seat. Before you could start to apply your make up, he had appeared beside you once again, only to turn you around to face him where he sat opposite you.

"Allow me to do it for you, baby."

"No-"

"Hush and stay put. I know what I'm doing."

You then got up from the chair to look down on him with a small lip bite, "Maybe I didn't need make up after all, Baek."

He grinned, getting up from the chair only to make you sit back down. "Too late for that, baby."