A/N: 감사합니다! and Disclaimer

You Are the One (a Super Junior Love Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I get into my thank you notes, I just want to put this little disclaimer: Do not attempt to bind your chest improperly with bandages, scarves, or the like. These are all improper ways to bind. If you bind improperly, you may experience chest pain, back pain, and the like (and I can attest to that!) You can also end up with bruised ribs, cracked ribs, or destroying the tissue. Trust me. Don't bind improperly. I tried it for few weeks to see what it would be like, so I would know what Jaehwa would be feeling and experiencing and I ended up with quite a few bruises (nothing worse, thankfully!). If you wish to ever bind, please purchase a proper binder from places that have them. Even with a proper binder, you should also never wear more than 12 hours a day (12 is pushing it really), nor when exercising, nor when sleeping.

My dear Heart Breakers and Heart Throbs, ^^

I just want to thank you all for your love and support with this fic. Quite a few of your comments have filled me with so much warmth and happiness that it helped me to update this fic at times when I really did not feel like updating because of my own hectic life. :P You have all been very supportive.

Thank you for all who have stuck around since the beginning when I first joined this site, as well as those who are new to reading my fic.

There are two people I would like to thank in particular: 

Superman15ELF: 

My dear dongsaeng,

Even though I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter