HOPE

Love Hate

Kris POV

"Please find her for me! I beg you", Sae Hee's aunt begged the police officer.

I was here in the hospital room with the gang and Sae Hee's aunt. The same hospital room I was with Sae Hee just last night. Why did this have to happen to her? Just where was she kidnapped? With no clues at all, how will the police be able to locate her? I was out of my mind just thinking what will be happening to her just this second. Sae Hee, wherever you are, I hope you are alright. If not, I will never be.
________________

Sae Hee POV

Two weeks have passed. I was badly battered and left on the cold ground yet again. I was feeling cold since I am only wearing a thin piece of clothing.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Its for revenge. Your mother, that b*tch, betrayed me!!"

"Revenge isn't the only way out! You are a cold blooded murderer! You will never get away with this!!"

"You filthy girl!", he said and the next thing I knew, I was smashed again against the hard plastic table. Tears stang in my eyes. The pain was so excruciating. I lay still at that spot. How much longer do I have to be beaten again? I wanna just die at this spot so that I don't have to bear the pain every single day. I noticed the pink band on the floor. It was the band Kris gave at the hospital. Kris. I have not seen that face for a long time. I picked it up and saw a small writing on the band. It was just a four letter word but it suddenly gave me a new strength. A strength that will make me hold on longer and not slip away. A strength that made me determined not to die just to see him again. I miss you Kris. I will come for you.

H.O.P.E.