Bye Sae Hee

Love Hate

Its cold. Just too cold.

Save us. Anyone! Stop! Stop hurting them! Help!

I'm drenched with sweat. But its too cold. My head hurts. I can't stay still. It hurts inside. Someone was killing my parents. But why can't I stop him? Need to stop. Help! Someone help me!

 

Kris POV

I glanced at the clock and it was 2.45am. I woke up to the whimpers from Sae Hee's room. I rushed to her room. She was tossing and turning in her bed, mumbling something. I went closer and saw here sweating profusely. 'No don't. Don't kill them', she said. 
I shook her to wake her up from her nightmare. She was really really cold. But it was strange that she was sweating so much. I shook her harder but she didn't wake up. She kept talking in her sleep. I was shocked. I grabbed a hot pack and some water from the kitchen. But when I went to her room,she was no longer talking but she was awake and crying.

"Sae Hee, whats wrong?"

"I remember now", she said and cried.

I put a hot pack on her and pulled the blanket on her.

"Relax. Its just a nightmare. Drink some warm water", I said and gave her the cup.

She reached for it with very shaky hands. I made her drink the water and laid her in sleeping position.

"I saw him. He killed my parents. It was not just a car accident. Its a murder. I was there. At the backseat."

"Its just a nightmare. Its not real."

"Its real. They were my memories. I lost them when i had the accident. I remembered only the car crash. I saw a man opening the door of the van. My parents were not dead yet. But he killed them. With his own hands. He had a scar on his left temple. Exactly like Mr creeps. Oh my god. He killed my parents. Now he is back for me"

I didn't know what to say. Was this real? Is that Creeps guy really back for her?

She was so frightened so I decided to stay with her till she slept.
__________________________

I went to school alone. Sae Hee was unwell so she stayed at home to rest. I felt lonely without her. I have never felt this way before about anyone. Except her.

Lessons went on. I collected the lesson materials for her. I heard that D.O. and Jihye were together. Thats nice, I thought. There were good together. I was held up in school for some assignments. I wanted to rush back home right after class to see her. Damn those assignments! 
_______________________
I rushed back home but paused to see
some luggages in the living room. Are they leaving?

I saw Sae Hee's room neat and empty. She was at the balcony.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yes. My aunt found an apartment. So we will be moving there. We want to move before Mr creeps find us"

"Oh"

We stood in silence. I didn't want her to leave. It will be lonely without her. I know she won't feel the same way about me.

"I will miss you. Haha", I said and laughed to kill the awkwardness.

"I will miss you too", she said.

I leaned closer and closer to her and kissed her forehead. She was startled but smiled.

"I gota go now. Bye. It was nice staying with you. See you in school", she said and left.

I wanted to say don't go. I wanted her to stay with me, by my side. I hugged her tightly from the back and said, "I love you"

Her aunt called her from the living room and I pulled away from the hug. She left just saying goodbye.

We bid them goodbye at the gate. I ruffled Yoogeun's hair and told him to take care of his sister. We watched as the truck pulled away. Bye Sae Hee.