I forgive you

Love Hate

Kris POV

Did something happen? Why did she just push me and run off?

"Yah Kris! What did you do to her again?", D.O. asked me angrily.

"Yah! I was here all the while and just joked with her. Its not my fault", I said defensively.

"My birthday party is tomorrow. I am inviting all of you to my party. Make sure Sae Hee comes too. Oppa, lets go", Crystal said to us and dragged me along with her.

Crystal and I are childhood friends. She always cling to me but it was not until middle school when I started to find her annoying. She gets all jealous and mean when i talk any girl. When she confessed to me, I accepted it because I didn't want to break her heart. I thought that if we were together, I would start liking her since I knew her since young and also feelings grow after all. But it just didn't and I only thought of her as a friend. I totally forgot that its her birthday tomorrow and I didn't buy for her anything.

She was blabbering all the way to the bus stop and was too distracted to listen to her. We parted ways and I went past the park to go home.

Sae Hee POV

I stormed out of the class and went to fetch Yoogeun. I got a call saying that I had a day off work but I still felt kinda annoyed. So I went to the park with Yoogeun to relax for a while.

Actually, it isn't Kris's fault at all. I didn't have to be angry at him. He has really changed and is nice now. But I'm still not ready to forgive him yet. Ohh how am i going to apologise to him about just now??

I watched Yoogeun play and I slowly drifted into sleep.

It was about a good 10 mins when I heard Yoogeun shout. Startled, I opened my unfocused eyes to see Yoogeun falling from some high monkey bar. Before I could react, I saw someone catch him from falling. The shocked Yoogeun started crying and I ran to him to calm him down. Then I realised that that someone was Kris.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"I will take that as a thank you. You owe me a favour"

"What favour?"

"Its crystal's birthday party tomorrow and you are invited."

"Hell no! I'm not going there"

"Too bad, you are coming. But thats not the favour. I need you to help me choose a present for her."

"No way! Its your girlfriend. Not mine."

"Haha are you a lesbian? And you have to help me. I saved Yoogeun remember? You better repay me."

"Aish fine."

So we went to the shopping mall to get something for her. I was kinda surprised that he didn't know what Crystal likes at all. We went to a gift shop. There were lots of cool stuff there. He tried on a hat and made me try it on too. After one hour of hunting, we settled for cute teddy bear and photo album. I bought a simple keychain for her. Not that i wanted to but just for courtesy sake.

"You hungry?", he asked.

"No", i said immediately but my stomach chose the grumble very loudly at that moment. I fely my face go red.

"I am very very very very hungry!!!", Yoogeun said and gave the i-want-food face.

Kris laughed at my embarrassed face and we went to eat.vAfter eating, Yoogeun fell asleep and Kris carried him. We walked together home.I cleared my throat to break the awkwardness. I mumbled a thanks to him.

"What?", Kris asked, so I told him thanks in a louder voice.

"What? I can't hear you."

"I said thanks!"

"Can't heeaarr youuu..."

"Pabo! I know you did!"

"Hahaha you are welcome. And thanks to you to", Kris said.

We again walked in silence but there was a war going in my head. Should I tell him now? Or should I not? What should I do!?

"I forgive you. For what you did to me last time. I will forget and forgive all of it."
Before I knew it, i decided to just say it.

"Really? Really? You really mean it?! WooHoo!!!", the surprised Kris shouted. He spin Yoogeun around excitedly. They both laughed and I can't help but laugh with them too.

"OMG i just can't believe you forgave me. Thank you!! Thanks a lot. It means a lot to me!", Kris said happily when we reached our rooms. Suddenly, he pecked my cheek and ran to his room. He turned around and said his last thank you before closing the door.

I was too stunned to move. It all happened in a second. I decided to forget about it and went to sleep.