I hate Crystal

Love Hate

Sae Hee POV

The first few weeks went past like a blur and we did our first term common test. The report card came out and I should say that all my subjects were not that bad, except for maths. THERE WAS A FREAKING LINE UNDER MY MATHS SCORE!! I ALREADY FIND IT HARD SOLVING MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND YOU WANT ME TO SOLVE YOURS? I HATE YOU MATHS!!! AARGHH!!!

It was Friday and I was eating my breakfast early in the morning as usual with my aunt, brother and Mrs Wu. I showed my report card to my aunt to get her to sign it.

" When will your Maths ever improve? Better improve it by the next term! But your other scores are not bad though", my aunt said.

"Yes Sae Hee. Better improve your Maths!", Kris said mockingly and entered the kitchen.

Aish that annoying idiot. He gets on my nerve everytime.

"Sae Hee ah, Kris is very good at maths. I will make him to teach you every weekend since you will be free then. I am sure he will help you, right Kris?", Mrs Wu said.

"Er..er..Yeah...", Kris answered.

"But I....", I started to say but my aunt cut me off.

"No buts, Sae Hee. You should be happy that he agreed to help"

Displeased, I stormed out of the house with Yoogeun, steam coming out from my nose and ears. I was already walking far from the house when I heard Kris calling me to wait for him. I acted like I didn't hear anything and walked faster.

At the bus stop, Kris finally caught up with me. 
"Yah! Did you forget something?", Kris asked.

"Stop annoying me okay!", I said angrily.

"Pabo you left your school bag"

I just realised it and felt stupid. So I replied
"I didn't forget it okay" and snatched my bag from him.

Aishhh Pabo Pabo. That was so embarrassing.

The bus ride was awkward and I couldn't face him. Kris was arguing with Yoogeun. Just then, Tao boarded the same bus as us and we were surprised to see each other.

"Sae Hee!!", Tao called excitedly and pushed his way towards me.

"Eh Hi Kris. You two came together?"

"No!", we both replied together.

-------------------------

After recess, I went to the washroom. Crystal and her gang was also there. They were busy checking their appearances and shortening their skirts. I didn't really like them so I wanted to leave from the place as soon a possible.

"Hey you Sae Hee!", Crystal called rudely.

"What?"

She suddenly grabbed my collar and said,
"Why are you always in the same bus with Kris? And why do you always eat with Kris during recess? You ! Back off from my boyfriend! You are just an a**hole. Maybe that's why your parents died because they just can't stand you!"

She shoved me backwards and my left temple scratched something on the wall. I realised that it was bleeding. I was so angry that she talked about my parents like that.

Angrily, I left the washroom. I didn't want to fight her and get myself in trouble. My eyes were glistening with angry tears and I wiped it away before the others could see it.

In maths class, Crystal and her gang kept giving me mean looks. I tried to ignore them but what Crystal said still rang in my ears. I was so distracted and so i lay my head on the table.

"Sae Hee. Leave the class since you want to sleep during my lesson", the Maths teacher said.

So I had no choice but to stand outside the classroom. Crytal smirked at me while I was leaving.

Aish I HATE CRYSTAL AND KRIS!!

---------------

The bel rang, signalling the end of lessons. I went back into my classroom to pack my things.

"Ya Sae Hee are you okay? You seem so angry.Whats wrong?, Tao asked.

I said nothing.

"Haha Sae Hee stop sleeping in class.", Kris said jokingly and laughed.

I couldn't take it anymore. I glared at him and pushed him away hard. Grabbing my bag, I ran out of the classroom.