Movie

Love Hate

  SAE HEE POV

Two weeks have passed. Lessons went on as usual. It was tiring to be back at school, listening to the tedious lectures one after another. I also struggled managing both my school work and job at coffee express. However, with Tao as my partner, he always crack jokes and make me laugh, making me less stressed.

I avoided Kris as usual. Kris spent his time with his girlfriend, Crystal. 'Thats good. At least he would leave me alone', I thought.

The school bell rang and everyone heaved a sigh of relief. We were all looking forward to the weekend.

"Since we are all good friends now, how about we go to the movies tomorrow?", Tao asked excitedly.

We all agreed to go. It was good that I don't work during the weekends.

------Saturday------

I dressed into a cute  Tshirt and pants. I wore sneakers and carried a sling bag. I was bringing Yoogeun with me because I couldn't leave him alone in the house.

I saw D.O. and Jihye already waiting outside the movies. Wow they look cute together.
We bought snacks and waited for Tao to come. Jihye who love kids immediately started playing with Yoogeun.

After a few minutes, Tao arrived. There was someone coming alone with him and to my disappointment, it was Kris. Tao and Kris had become very good friends so Tao decided to bring Kris along.

Aish why did Kris have to come, I thought.

"Omo who is that cute boy?", Tao asked.

"Its my cousin brother. I couldn't leave him alone at the house so I brought him along. Hope you guys don't mind", I said.

"Not at all", Tao said and grinned.

Tao went to buy the tickets and we waited for him.

"Yoogeun ah. See that boy there? Don't go near him okay?", I said to Yoogeun and pointed at Kris.

"Arasso Noona"

We went to the movie theatre and watched the movie.

We were seated like this

D.O.-JH-Tao-Me-Yoogeun-Kris

Kris POV

I was seated next to Sae Hee's brother in the movie theatre. The movie theatre wasn't that packed and we had the whole row to ourselves. We were seated right at the back, next to the exit door. There were only about 10 people excluding us, so it didn't matter if we made much noise.

As we were watching the movie,Yoogeun didn't want to pass the snacks to me.

"Noona said you are a bad boy. So I am not going to pass you the snack", Yoogeun said and stuck out his tounge at me.

I playfully wrestled with Yoogeun and snatched the snack from him forcefully. Startled, Yoogeun started the sob.

Sae Hee immediately glared at me and started to calm Yoogeun down. I felt guiltly for making him cry so I didn't say anything.

--------End of movie-------

Sae Hee POV

After the movie finished, Tao helped me to carry the sleeping yoogeun while we went to the shopping mall. 
The atmosphere between me and Kris was worse than usual. I was extremely pissed with him.

"I know you hate Kris. But from how is was before and now, I think he has changed. Maybe you should give me a chance", D.O. said.

"What? Give him a chance?! After making my life so miserable, he disappeared and returned acting all nice. You want me to believe him?!", I replied angrily, clearly pissed. How can D.O. take Kris' side.

Just then, I got a phone call from the aunt.

"Sae Hee, is anyone at home?", my aunt asked, sounding panicked.

"No. Why? What happened?", I asked.

My aunt heaved a sigh of relief. "I got a call saying that the house caught fire. Luckily, before the fire spread to the second floor, the fireman had put out the fire. The police is trying to find out the source of fire. I am rushing to the house now. Come back home fast", my aunt said.

Oh my god. How can the house catch fire when there is no one at home. I panicked, trying to digest what my aunt just said.

"Guys. I am so sorry but I have to leave now. There is an emergency at my house."

I quickly rushed out of the place with Yoogeun. D.O. followed after me, since we were neighbours after all.

God please make sure that our belongings are not destroyed.