At the balcony

Love Hate

Displaying IMG_20131215_134731.jpg

This is how Kris and Sae Hee share the same balcony. Their rooms are next to each other.

Kris POV

It was 10.30 pm. I was in my room waiting for Sae Hee to come home. I have waited for about 1 hour but she was still not back yet. Worried, I went outside and paced at the entrance. 'Maybe she went to the park again' I thought.

Sure enough, she was at the park with Yoogeun. Yoogeun was on the swings and Sae Hee was pushing the swing. She was smiling. I always felt happy to see her smile. Playfully, I sat on another swing and asked her to push the swing for me. As expected, Sae Hee glared at me and started to leave with Yoogeun.

"Hey let's go together", I said and went after them.

----------------------------------------------------

Sae Hee POV

Kris found us at the park and walked us home. I washed up and started to do my maths homework. I didn't really understand what my maths teacher taught us today. I struggled to do my homework. Ahhh I need help!! How do I do this? Aaarggghhhh!!!

Frustrated, I went to the balcony to get some air. I brought my homework out there. Hoping that I would suddenly be struck with the knowledge the solve the questions.

"Sup"

I jumped at the sudden voice. I saw Kris at the balcony. I realised that his room was next to mine, so we were sharing the same balcony. There were some some small potted plants between us, seperating the balcony equally.

"Haha I see you struggling with your homework. Need help? I'm a genius in Maths", Kris said, flashing a proud smile.

"No thanks. I will ask Tao for help tomorrow", I replied. I noticed his smile vanished.

"You should ask for help since I am already here. Plus, I am better at Maths than Tao. You know, I don't really help just anyone for free. So when I am offering, you should gladly accept it", Kris said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I just ignored him. No matter how much he is trying to act all nice with me, I am not going to fall for his tricks. What if I get close to him, and suddenly he do all those nasty tricks to me like what he did to me in middle school.

"Look Sae Hee, I really changed. I have realised all my mistakes and I will never repeat them. I promise. So please trust me", Kris said seriously.

He sounded so sincere that I almost believed him. I quickly left the balcony, shoving my untouched homework away and slept.

 

~~~~Yayyy I hope you liked it. Please wait patiently for the next update readers!~~~~~~