Party

Love Hate

SAE HEE POV

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmUe4cUQPbMF-0tbGDKCU

I wore a casual dress and put on light makeup (see the pic above). I didn't really want to attend Crystal's party. Somehow,I felt ominous about it. Anyway, Kris went off early since he is the boyfriend afterall. So I met up with the gang.

Tao and D.O. looked handsome as usual and Jihye looked so pretty(see the pics below). D.O. had told me that he liked Jihye. So he wanted me to help him out to get Jihye for him. As his best friend, I am glad to help him.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfkm8qK3yTaKUOUSBL9Ft

We met up and went to Crystal's house together. Her parents had gone on a business trip so she organised the party herself. We were glad to see our friends and classmates there.

Crystal looked beautiful in her birthday dress.

The first segment was truth or dare. We sat in a large circle and spin the bottle. It pointed at Jihye and she chose truth. Someone in the circle asked, "Do you have a guy you like in this circle?" and she said yes. I secretly gave a thumbs up to D.O. After a few rounds was Crystal's turn and she chose dare. Someone asked her to kiss Kris on the lips. I didn't want to see it so I looked away. Then Crystal said that to make the game more interesting, we must only do dares. She looked at me and span the bottle. The bottle pointed at me.

The dare was that I had to crack a full boiled egg on my head. Everyone waited for me to do the dare so I slowly picked the egg and brought it to my hair. Suddenly, Tao who was beside me grabbed the egg away from me and broke it in his hands. The yolk and egg white came pouring out in a mess onto the plate. I was shocked for a moment. She said it was a boiled egg. Why did she pull such a prank on me? Everyone looked startled too but they didn't say anything. Crystal's face turned sour.

"Thanks Tao", I whispered to him.

"No problem. I knew she would play a nasty prank on you. Just stick with me."

After the game, Crystal cut the cake. Then she fed us the cake one by one. Then when it was my turn,

"Stay away from Kris", she whispered in my ears and smashed the cake on her hands into my face.

"Yah! Whats wrong with you?!",I shouted at her angrily.

"I hate you, b*tch", she yelled and poured the drink on her hands on my head. I was in a huge mess with cake on my face and some drink dripping from my hair. Tao ran over to me and brought me out of the house. 
"Aish that Crystal! Look what she did to you!", Tao said angrily.

D.O. and Jihye also left the party and came to me. They were helping me clean up.

Then D.O. took some cake from my face and it. "Mmmm chocolate cake...!"

I laughed at him.

"Come on guys!! Don't worry! Lets go to the mall and party by ourselves. Wohoo!", Jihye said excitedly and ran to the mall just opposite the house. Her excitement lightened the mood and we ran after her. I just realised that Tao was holding my hand all along since we left Crystal's house. We laughed awkwardly and pulled our hands away.

We went to the arcade and had fun. After that, we ate ice cream and watched the scenery outside the mall.

"Thanks guys. What would I have done without you...", I said.

"Haha! We are friends remember?", Jihye said.

"Group hug!!!!", Tao said and we all group hugged and broke out into a laughter.
________________________

Woots! Hope you are enjoying my fanfic. I will try my best to update everyday. 
So please don't go awayyyyy :) :)