Intro

Love Hate

Bang!

Aaarghhh!!!

 

The glass shattered into a million pieces and rained down into the mini van. Blood dripped from the side of my head. My eyes lids were heavy and they weighed down. From the back seat, i saw my mum and dad both unconscious.

 

"Mommy! Mommy! Don't go!"

 

I cried but the words barely came out from my dry mouth. Before i knew it, i saw darkness.

 

-Present-

 

"Noona! Noona!"

Yoogeun tapped on my shoulder with his little hands. I woke up in cold sweat to the sound of my little cousin brother's voice. Aishh. Its that nightmare again. I couldn't sleep all night due to my nightmares and tiredness. I hope everything goes well today. Especially since its the first day of high school. I showered and dressed into my school uniform. I entered the kitchen and saw my aunt and Yoogeun eating cereal.

 "Morning Sae Hee. I got to leave now. Have a good day at school"

"Okay bye"

It is the same every morning. My aunt doesn't talk to me much as she goes off to work early in the morning and comes home late at night. We were in debt with so many bills to pay. So I had to work and also take care of Yoogeun. But it wasn't a problem to me anyway. I ate my cereal and made Yoogeun his lunchbox.

"Noona lets go!" , Yoogeun said with his usual morning cheerfulness.

We walked up to the front porch to see D.O. already waiting.

"Annyeong Sae Hee. Annyeong Yoogeun ah"

"Annyeong D.O."

Yoogeun flashed his toothy smile at D.O. and took his hand. We walked down the pavement and headed to Yoogeun's child care centre. (If you are wondering whether D.O. and Sae Hee are together, they are not. They are just neighbours amd best friends.)

"Wait for me here after your session. I will pick you up as soon as i can. Don't run off anywhere, okay?"

"Okay"

Once we reached the place, we bid Yoogeun goodbye and walked to the bus stop

. "Ya!! I am so excited to go to high school. I wish that there will be many pretty girls. Hahaha"

"Aishh. Is that all you think about?"

The bus finally arrived and it was packed. We pushed past the stream of passengers and stood at the end of the bus.

"Oh!! Hey Sae Hee ah!!! Annyeong!!"

I turned my head to where the voice was coming from and saw Lee Jihye, my friend from middle school. We were in different class in middle school but we were quite close friends.

"Oh! Annyeong JiHye! You are also going to study in Seungri High? Thats great!" I said.

"Wow that is a cute girl. Help introduce me to her", D.O. whispered to me.

I laughed to myself and introduced Jihye to D.O. They both exchanged smiles and said hello. 'Haha! They would surely make a good pair. Hope everything goes well', I thought to myself and smiled.

 

SOOOOOO what do you think? Is the story nice? I know the chapt is really short so i will write more chapters later. Pleaseee Pleasee feel free to comment so that I can improve myself. SO remember to comment, subscribe and vote. Don't worry, I will update soon. Hehe Bye for now. Thank you!!