Darkness

Love Hate

It was after school and the gang and I walked out of the school gates together.

"So you shifted into an apartment? Where is it?", Ji hye asked.

"Its somewhere further from Kris house"

We walked across the road when green man appeared.

"Its kinda small but -

BANG!

I rolled over just in time so that the car won't run over me. Then I saw darkness.
_________________________

I woke up to see a bright white place. Where am I? I tried to move but my head hurts. I saw faces above me but it was all too blur. "She is awake", I heard someone say.

Then someone else came and told them to leave. It was the nurse. She was giving me a check up and asking me questions. My memories slowly came. My head was spinning in drowsiness. After the checkup, I heard some shuffling of feet towards me.

"How are you feeling?" It was Tao.

"Head hurts", I said.

"Can't believe this happened. Right in front of our eyes!", Jihye said in disbelief.

D.O., Jihye and Tao were with me. I scanned the place for that familiar face.

"Luckily Kris took dowb the licence plate number. Its a hit and run!", Tao continued.

Luckily, I only hurt my head and I will be discharged in 2 days. They told me that Kris was with the police and is giving them a witness statment. The visiting period was over and the nurse forced them to leave.
______________________
Staying in the hospital alone was boring. The others went to school and promised to visit me right after.

Kris was the first to visit me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. What happened?", I asked.

"The police searched for the owner of the car. Its Mr Creep. Your aunt told the police information about him. So you will be under protection from tomorrow.", Kris informed.

"Can't believe this. What did I ever do to him? Its scary"

"Here,its for you", Kris said and gave me a bracelet. It was a pink bracelet band with a few words inscripted on it. I accepted it with a smile.

The others arrived and brought me some magazines for me to read. Soon, it became dark and they left.

"I was told to sent you over to the other room", a nurse said to me. 
I was confused but just went along to the room. But head still felt kinda sore. Then someone came from behind me. Before I could look behind, I felt strong hands cover my mouth. I was knocked out and  engulfed into darkness yet again.