Kidnapped

Love Hate

I opened my eyes slowly to the bright light coming from a cracked window above. I flinched at the pain in my head. The pain seemed worse than before. I guess i have not healed from the accident yet. My eyes adjusted to the brightness and I looked around the strange room I was in. I stood up ignoring the pain and lunged over to the door and tried to pull it open. But it didn't budge. I tried again with all my might but to no avail. I knocked on it hard, hoping someone would hear me. I looked around the room. It was rundown and dusty. There was only an old table an chair. The ground was hard and creaky. I need to get out of here. I need to call for help. Oh yes, I can call someone. I reached into my pocket, but it was empty. Where is my phone?

Then the door burst open and a man entered. Mr Creeps.

I backed away from him. "What do you want? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Revenge. Its a sweet thing." He smiled an evil smile. "I wanted to kill you at first, but it seemed too quick and painless. So I kidnapped you. To see you suffer, day by day." His mouth curled into a cruel smile.

"Why? I didn't do anything to you!"

"You didn't. But your mum did."

I saw his eyes turn cold and dark. He came towards me. With every step he took, I heard my heart pump faster and faster. I was frightened to death. I closed my eyes tightly like my life depended on it. In a spilt second, I felt a hard blow at my head as I flung over against the hard wall. My body slumped down like a sack to the hard ground. I heard the door close shut. The pain was excruciating.

Ignoring the pain, I searched all over the room for a way to escape. But it was a closed room with a small palm sized cracked hole for
light to enter. I was frightened to death. No one would ever find me here. Tears rolled down from my eyes. What if I end up dying here?