Glad you're back

Love Hate

Kris POV

My parents and I rushed to the ward. It was 4am. We heard news that Sae Hee has been found and taken to the ICU. She is now resting in a ward.

Once we reached the ward, my eyes scanned and searched for the one that I couldn't leave a second without. She looked frail and was lying on the last bed. My heart ached at the condition she was in. Her beautiful face had several casts and her right arm and leg were bandaged. I heaved a sigh of relief that she was now alive and safe.

The adults left to discuss issues with the doctor and nurse and I was left alone with her. I took her hand in mine and gazed at her angelic face. She is as beautiful as ever. My eyes couldn't help but water. I missed you so much. Sorry that I couldn't protect you.
________________________

I went with Tao, D.O., and Jihye the next day to the ward room. Sae Hee was up and awake, talking to some police officers. She turned and spotted us entering the room. Her eyes met mine and we looked at each other, not caring about anything around us. Words can't descibe how I felt that moment.

Finally, she was left alone with us. She became teary eyed as soon as she saw us. Jihye approached her first and comforted her.

We brought her gifts and food that she liked. Her face brightened up slightly. We spent the time talking stories and cracking jokes. It was good to see her laugh and be her usual cheerful self. We took turns to write on her arm bandage.

Jihye: Get well soon bestie <3

Tao: Your panda will always be there for you :) FIGHTING!

D.O.: Yah! Better heal fast!

Me: Pali get well so that I can disturb you >.<

Yoogeun: Noona nomu eobo

She laughed at our comments and made fun of us. Soon it was lunch time, and since her arm was injured, Jihye helped to feed her. We brought her in a wheelchair around the hospital because she was bored.

It was time for us to leave.
"Annyeong Sae Hee! Rest well!"

I didn't feel right and wanted to see her one last time. I excused myself saying that I left something in the ward and went back to her.

"Mianhe Sae Hee, for not protecting you", I said and hugged her. She kept still but then relaxed and hugged me back. I kissed her lips slightly and ruffled her hair.
"Annyeong! I'll be back tomorrow"
____________________

Hope you are enjoying my story :) I'll be back tmr~~~