First Day

Love Hate

Seungri High School.

We made it.

D.O., Jihye and I stood at the front gate and gazed upon the large building. This school is one of the best high schools in the state. Attending this school is such a great opportunity. The school has several large buildings of a modern outlook with a vintage touch. We headed to our classroom and saw many other students already there.

'Wow they would be our classmates for the whole year. I hope to get along with them well', I thought.

"Ya Sae Hee. Can I seat next to D.O.? Please Please", Jihye asked me, flashing puppy eyes.

"Arasso Arasso", I said and sat at a seat behind them

"Hello. I am Tao. Can I seat next to you?"

"Sure. I'm Sae Hee. Nice to meet you"

Tao and I began to talk and get to know each other. He was a really cute and funny guy, I thought. D.O. and Jihye joined into our conversation and we were happily chatting away till the bell rang.

 Our form teacher entered the classroom. She introduced herself as Ms Kim and told us information about lesson plans and activities for the rest of the term. Apparently, there will be a class outing the next day for us to bond with our new classmates. We will be going to a picnic at the beach. The class broke out into a cheer upon the news. 

-Knock knock-

Our heads turned to see a tall and handsome guy standing at the door.

"Sorry I'm late"

"I will let you off since its the first day of school. Take a seat behind...errr...Park Sae Hee if I am no wrong"

The guy walked down the row and I can't help but stare at him. He looked oddly familiar... Have we met before? 

 

KRIS POV

Aishh...Why is the bus so packed? I am gonna be late for school. I have been studying in America since I transferred during middle school. I hope I can get along with my classmates since I have been friends with my American classmates for a long time...

I rushed to my classroom and knocked on the door. 

"Sorry I'm late" I said.

The teacher instructed me to seat behind a girl named Park Sae Hee. WAIT WHAT??!! Park Sae Hee??!! 

_________________________________________________________

 

Second chapt complete. Yippee!! Thanks for reading. hope you enjoyed it.  I will be releasing the next chapt soon. Please suppot me ince this is my first ever story. Remember to comment if u liked it or not. TEEHEE BYE GUYZZZ :)