Please don't remember me

Love Hate

KRIS POV

Wait, What?? P..P..Park Sae Hee? My eyes swept across the room, looking for a timid and nerdy looking girl. But to my surprise the Park Sae Hee I knew no longer looked like the Park Sae Hee that I was looking right now. She is so pretty and grown up now. She was no longer wearing her spectacles and she gave off a cute and cheerful vibe.

I realised that I was staring at her while I was walking to my desk so I immediately glanced away. I felt a wave of guilt inside me. Does she remember me? Oh God I hope not...

 

SAE HEE POV

I know I have met that guy before, but where?

My thoughts were interrupted when Ms Kim asked us to introduce ourselves one by one . The introductions began and soon it was Tao's turn.

"I am the cute AB style kung fu panda Tao"

The whole class laughed at his cuteness and I can't help but be happy that I was partnered with this cute guy.

After my introduction, it was that i-know-you-but-i-can't-remember-you guy.

"I am Kris Wu"

Kris Wu? Oh.My.God. It can't be. Why must I meet him after these years, especially in the same class.

I stiffened at the mention of his name and D.O. turned to look at me. His eyes told me, 'Thats him?'. I nodded silently.

Durimg recess break, D.O., Jihye and I went to the canteen to get our food. We sat on a table and began eating.

"Hey don't worry about him okay? I am sure he doesn't remember you. Just stay away from him", D.O. said to me.

Tao entered the canteen with Kris. They were taking their food and headed to our direction.

Please don't come here..Please don't come here...

"Can we sit with you guys?"

"Sure", Jihye said.

Oh crap.

Tao sat beside me and Kris sat in front of me. I avoided his eyes and stared down at my food. My throat went dry and suddenly didn't have an appetite anymore. I saw D.O. looking at me anxiously, not knowing what to do. Tao began the conversation and kept on talking but somehow i couldn't listen to what he was saying.

"Sae Hee, Sae Hee, are you okay? You are suddenly quiet" , Tao asked.

I just nodded and swallowed my food down. Luckily the bell rang just in time and I rushed out of the canteen.

 

Kris POV

In the canteen, I sat in front of Sae Hee. She began to stiffen at the sight of me and didn't even look at me.

Oh hell. She recognises me. Of course she would, after all those hell i have made her go through. But I have changed now and I am no longer that sort of person anynore. I should apologise to her after class and make things clear o her. Yes, that is what I will do. Hopefully she would forgive me but it won't be easy.

As soon as the bell rang, Sae Hee rushed out of the canteen.

Tao, Jihye and D.O. also began to leave.

"Kris. Leave Sae Hee alone. She suffered a lot in middle school because of you. If you cause more trouble you will definitely regret it. I'm warning you", D.O. said angrily and left.

What the hell. Who is this guy to Sae Hee? How does he know about me? I was just so confused about this. Oh well, I just hope Sae Hee will believe me when i apologise to her.

The rest of the lessons went like a blur and the teachers did not teach much because it is the first lesson. They just introduced the subjects and lectured us on the lesson materials.

Once the bell rang, everyone began to chat and leave the class. I just need to get hold of Sae Hee alone. Unfortunately, she was leaving with Tao, D.O., and Jihye.

"Hey Kris. Lets go together", Tao said.

"Oh okay", I said.

Now is not a good time. Let's wait till she is alone. We took the same bus to our respective homes. Tao and Jihye left at their stops and it was left with D.O. and Sae Hee. I can't help but notice just how close they were. They kept talking and laughing away. Are the dating?

Unfortunately, I saw them getting off the bus together. I also hastily left the bus and followed them secretly. When is that D.O. guy leaving?

" Hey I am going to leave first. I have something on at my place. So see ya!" i heard D.O. say.

D.O. and Sae Hee parted ways and i followed Sae Hee quietly. Its now or never i thought and approached her.

"Annyeong Sae Hee. Long time no see"