Flashback

Love Hate

Kris POV

"Annyeong Sae Hee. Long time no see"

I waved my hand at her awkwardly.

Sae Hee was both stunned and shocked at the same time.

"You..you followed me all the way here? W..what do you want?", she stuttered, going all defense mode.

" I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for bullying you. Sorry for offending your parents. Sorry for giving you a hard time. I just want you to know that I am not that kind of guy at all. I realised I was wrong when I was away at America. Mianhe."

"Sorry? What does that even mean to you? I will never forgive you. Go away!" Sae Hee said.

I saw her eyes getting all teary and i felt guilty. She turned her back to me and ran away from me. Haizzz I knew this. will happen. She will not believe me. I deserve it anyway.

 

Sae Hee POV

I ran away from Kris. Sorry? Sorry? pffft. Unbelievable. Yoogeun was already waiting at the gate. I wiped my tears away and ran to Yoogeun. I hugged and carried him. He was so cute and adorable that he always make me smile. Seeing Yoogeun, I tried to forget what happened earlier and headed to coffee express.

(Coffee express is where Sae Hee works as a barista)

Since my aunt returns home late. Yoogeun stays with me at coffee express while I work.

At work, I was too distracted and thought of what happened in middle school.

-Flashback-

I was in middle school and had a best friend named Hye rim. But she was picked on so much by her classmates. I wanted to help her so I stood up for her. But I didn't know that by doing so I would be the next victim. Hye rim transferred schools and I was left alone with no one by my side. Because I was poor, they picked on me more. They pasted post-it notes on my back saying 'Pull my hair'. Whenever I walk to my locker, students would trip me over. When my classmates did something wrong, they blamed me for it, and I ended up being punished for them. And the worse of all, when I go the class every morning, my table goes missing. I had to look all over the school for my table and carry it back to class. The one who started all these bullying was Kris Wu. I tried to tell my teachers about this but they threatened me not to. Kris also offended my parents, saying that they were good for nothing to have given birth to a pathetic child. But what was worse was, my parents had died in a car crash just a week ago. I couldn't stand all these bullying so I begged my aunt to allow me to transfer schools. D.O. was my one and only friend. He did not attend the same school as me. However, he always cheered me up. He always spent time with me because we were neighbours and we practically grew up together. Because of him, I could cope with my parents death and all the traumas. Once I transfered schools, my life got so much better. I made so much friends and became more cheerful.

--End of flashback--

Haiiizzz why did I have to meet the person respnsible for my childhood fears?

--------------------End of chapt----------------------
I hope the story wasn't too lame haha. Thanks for reading guyzzz