Living with KRIS WU?!

Love Hate

SAE HEE POV

What the hell is Kris doing here....Kris WU, Mrs Wu.... Kris Wu is their son!!!! OH. MY.GAWD. What luck! I am going to live under the same roof with Kris!!!

Kris was as surprised as I was.

"Do you two know each other", Mrs Wu asked.

"Yes", Kris said and I said no at the same time

"We are in the same class", Kris said, smirking at me.

Mrs Wu clapped her hands delightedly. "Oh good! Both of you can go to school together. No excuses.", she said and left.

I glared at Kris. I quickly got out of my seat and stormed off to my room.

"Aish!!! Why? Why?! WHY!!", I yelled. I rolled on my bed, completely annoyed and angry.

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. "Wasn't it enough that he made my life so miserable? Why do I have to meet him again? Why did you have to leave me alone, mum? I miss you mum, I miss you dad", I thought loudly and cried. I grabbed my sling bag and left the house. I wanted to keep my mind off everything, so I went to the park that I went to yesterday.

KRIS POV

I felt guilty for making her life miserable. Hearing her cry, I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't. Sae Hee, what can I do to make you believe me?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, i know. this chapt is really short. But i will update more often and try to have longer chapts. So pls continue readin this as I will update everyday. Also give me feedback if you like this story or not. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME, I'M SERIOUS. So silent readers out there, Plse commenttttttt :)