Meeting Big bang........

Surviving.....somehow

"QUICK!!"Jehyun shouted."Unnie,I can't skip or my class,or my uncles are going to freak,"I told her."Don't worry,you arre not going to skip.Someone is going to follow you around for today.Maybe 5 guys?"she said,pulling me."Unnie,"I whinned."JEHYUNNIE~~"I heard a guy called out.I turned to see a guy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoIWz3NVf_eA4og37YCiW

"MINNIE!!"he hugged me."Jiyong?"i called out."I missed you,"he said."Umm....hyung?"someone said."Oh,Minnie,meet my gang Big bang,T.O.P hyung,Taeyang ,Daesung and the youngest Seungri.Guys,meet Minnie,"he introduced."Wait,don't tell me-""Yup,they are going to follow you for the whole day,"Jehyun said,grinning brightly.I gave her a glare."Tell me that you are kidding,my uncle's sons,knows nothing about this except for L,"I grunted.

"Well,good luck!"she left me there hanging."Minnie~,aren't you goingto be late for class?"Jiyong asked,pointing to his watch."!!!"I cursed loudly and ran to class.Big bang tag along running behind me.

~~

"Miss Park Hyun min,you came,today,"the teacher spoke with scarasm dripping from each words."Damn,girl,you run fast,"Taeyang told me."And,who are they?"the teacher ask clearly interested."They are guest.They came to join us for class,today,"I smoothly lied."OK,then,go to your seat,"she told me."You guys can take a seat,anywhere,"the teacher said.

I fist bumped with JB and JR,as Big bang took a seat at the empty space behind us,"Guys,meet Jiyong hyung and Big bang,T.O.P,Taeyang,Seungri and Daesung.Big bang,meet my gang,JJ project.JB and JR,"I introduced."JJ project is famous,"Seungri whispered."So is Big bang,"JR mumbled.The 2 fist bump and started to talk to each other.

 

Lunchtime~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed for the tenth time.We were at the roof waiting for JB and JR to be back with some food.The door opened and it reveal JB ,JR and L.I chuckled as I saw them,juggling food in their hands."You bought chicken?"I asked,half amused."Hey,L,"I smiled."Big bang,meet L,my uncle's son,and Minji unnie's brother,"I introduced L to them.L greeted them with a nod and gave us our food."I have to find Jehyun,bye,"he said before leaving.

Jiyong ,JBandTaeyang look at me,with eyebrows raised."You like L,don't you?"Taeyang commented as I denied it.They kept on teasing me until school ended.

"Minnie?"Jiyong called out as he climb on his motorcycle.He gave me a hug."I missed you.Call me if you ever need help but I doubt you need it.Tell Sunghyun let's meet one day,alright?"he asked as I nod."Bye,Jiyong,"I waved."Bye,guys"I shouted.They shouted back a 'bye' before driving off.Without knowing that someone saw me,I left the area.

Mysterious person's POV

W​hy did Hyun min hugged the leader of Big bang?Why is she with them in the first place?Weird.....Maybe,I should ask her later,at home.