Gone

Surviving.....somehow

"What do you mean?"Rockhyun asked."SHE'S GONE!!DISAPPEARED!!"JB told Teen top,Infinite,Exo,B.A.P,100% and Jehyun.Zelo stopped eating his cherry tomato and froze."Hyunmin noona disappeared?"Zelo's voice cracked.He look at JB,hoping that it was a lie."Yes!"JR shouted in their face.Jehyun and Zelo stood up.Jehyun walked away and so did Zelo."Jehyun!""Junhong!!"they called out but none of them listened.

JB and JR smirked a little and looked at the rest.They were in confusion.JB looked at JR and nod for him to go.JR went bto the principal's office and give the quitting letters to Tablo.JB,JR and my resignation letters."Sorry,to have cause you trouble,"JR told Tablo."Oh!And Mr Jong won't be coming here anymore.He got into an accident and is currently in ICU,"JR said,before leaving. Truthfully,JB,JR and myself did apart of that.Plainly beating him up.That is the result of hurting my friend.

"Are you sure about this?Do you guys really want to quit schooling?"Tablo asked.JR nod,without hesitation.Tablo let out sincere smile."Go on,and see you around?"he spoke."Maybe,"JR shrugged.JR left the room,grinning.JB was leaning against the wall impatiently waiting for JR,with both their bags on the shoulder."Time to leave,"JR smirked.

They went out of the school and sped to the airport.I was waiting for them at the terminal."Hyun!!!"I turned to see 2 idiots running towards me."Took you long enough,"I said,smirked,while passing them their luggage.They took their luggages and threw away their phones."Jehyun noona,Youngjae,Luhan hyung,Niel and L hyung can't track us after this,"they said.

"You sure that you guys want to follow me?"I asked."Hey,gangmates stick together from thick to thin.We are family now,Hyun,"they smiled."Thanks,shall we go?"I asked.They nod.

"Minnie!!"Kevin called out."Let's go!!"U kiss cheered.I went into the private plane that Soohyun own and look out the window.Goodbye,Korea.Hello,Seattle