Black Paradise's memories

Surviving.....somehow

I looked at Zelo,who I was currently treating his injuries.Zelo was limply staying on the seat."Noona,"he called out."hmm~"I hummed,softly."I missed you,noona,"he hugged me.I smiled,abit but it wasn't too obvious.

I quickly pushed him away.He pouted but smiled."Noona,"he called out."I am going out,"I told everyone."Be back at 10!!"Jiyong shouted."Or I will call the police,"he added.I rolled my eyes and went out.

~~~~

No one'sPOV

"It should be here...ah!Found it!"Kevin said.It was a Dvd.He placed the Dvd into the DVD player."Yah!!!"a girl shouting."Ah!It is the time that Hyungjin hyung enrol Hyunmin to school,"Jiyong smiled as everyone was staring at it.The TV showed a small 7 year old girl holding on to a 14 year old hand."What is school oppa?"little Hyunmin asked.

"Isn't that Hyunmin?"Changmin asked."Yes,it is,"Junhyung replied."Um..school is a place to study,"Hyungjin reply."But,Hyukmin hyung said that oppa sleep in class,"innocent Hyunmin spoke.Hyungjin glared at the cameraman.The cameraman turn the camera to face him and spoke,"Hyunmin ah,if you are watching this when you are older,remember this.I will die today,"Hyukmin spoke and turned off the camera.

The camera fast forward to the time where Minji was talking about her little brothers."There is Sunggyu,Minseok,Joonmyeon,Jongdae,Jongin and Myungsoo,"Minji said,getting nostalgic."Unnie,don't cry,"Hyunmin gave her an aegyo."Ah~Junhyung hyung is crying!!"Hyunmin said,pointing to him.

It fast forward once again to Jiho's birthday."Happy birthday!!"Hyunmin shouted,jumping on his bed.Jiho smiled as he woke up.It fast foward to the time where Haeri unnie was smiling and telling stories about her brothers."Sungyeol actually burned down the kitchen!Sungjong,Howon, Byunghun and Chanhee was running around as the oven turned black.Haha,I wonder how are they now,"she smiled.

The TV turned black and an image of the crowd was appearing.There were 5 guys and 1 girl dancing on stage.After the performance, the girl rushed to the camera man."Oppa,how was I?"she asked.Hyungjin put up his thumbs,making her smile.The video fast forward to the part where Sunghyun was poking Hyunmin."What happened?"he asked the crying girl."Hyung*sob* I-I almost got ,"she cried. Hyungjin,Minji,Haeri,Jiho,Hyukmin,Junhyung and Jiyong rushed out to the living room."What?!"they shouted as the girl cry again.

"Baby girl,who almost you?"Hyukmin asked."My t-teacher,"she stuttered.Hyungjin stood up and the video went blank only to see that Hyungjin was strangling her teacher,after a second.It fast forward again"I don't know question 5 !!!"the smaller smiled."When are you going to tell Hyunmin that she have been doing a university student's work,"Haeri chuckled."I think that she can do it,"Hyukmin shrugged."I want to go back to school!!"she shouted."Not after your teacher tried to you,"Hyungjin hissed."Wait....you can do a university student's question?"Hyungjin realized."Damn you are smart,Minnie,"Hyungjin ruffled her hair as she pouted.

"Hyunmin is cute when she is young,"Him Chan commented.The video fast foward to the part where Hyunmin was driving her motorcycle."Oppa!I love it thank you for the birthday present!!"she hugged Hyungjin."Minji unnie!!Oppa,bought a motorcycle for Me!!"she said,hugging her.The video stopped.

Jiyong was infront of the camera."Minnie?What if I were to die?"he asked.11 year old Hyunmin frozed at the question.She then hug JIyong."No!You cannot die!!!OPPA!!JIYONG HYUNG WAS TALKING ABOUT DYING!!"she shouted,as she cried.Jiyong chuckled,remembering the time.The video went blank and showed the time where the whole of Black Paradise was standing infront of a grave."Appa!"Jehyun cried.Jiyong hugged crying Jehyun."Appa,"she cried in his chest.

"Hyung!!Let's get a dog!!"Sunghyun cheered,pulling Hyukmin."Are you going to clean it's poop?Are you going to feed it?Are you going-""Fine!"Sunghyun pouted as he left Hyukmin.The video went blank and it shows Junhyung's face.Hyungjin,Minji and Hyunmin was laughing as they draw on it.Junhyung's face became full of drawings.

"Unnie~~~"Hyunmin hugged Minji and Haeri."Unnie~~ICE CREAM!!"Hyunmin squeal.The video finally stop and Kevin smiled while looking at the disc collection.There was a disc,doesn't have any label.Kevin decided to watch it but it wasn't something they wanted to see.It was how they all died.Kevin,Jiyong,Junhyung and Zico quickly turned off the TV after the vidoe showed Haeri got ."What was that?"rockhyun asked,shakily."It's .....""how they died,"a guy cut him."Hyung,"Jiyong spoke as Shinhwa came in.