What happened..........

Surviving.....somehow

Hyunmin was in Korea for 3 weeks before the kidnap.She was taking care of TVXQ,Exo,B.A.P,100%,Infinite and Teen top by keeping a close eye on them.She knew she shouldn't do it,not in her condition but she was too stubborn to listen to anyone.As much as she wanted to hug them and say that she misses them,she couldn't.She knew that soon,she will lose her sight.

Especially,with them,after the only Black Paradise member that they thought live.She didn't want her family to be hunted down or killed.Yes,she had consider them her family.JR and JB also helped in taking turns to babysit them.She meet Nu'est and Boyfriend,when they were in trouble.She trained the 2 groups to protect themselves in the streets.

She saw Jehyun smiling and laughing but she knew that she was trying her hardest to be.Hyunmin saw L.She resisted the urge to run there and hug him.Even her greatest weakness,Zelo aka Junhong,is there.She smiled,seeing Zelo being 'bullied' by his hyungs,making her chuckle abit.

Hyunmin kept an eye out for them,making sure that they didn't get into trouble.Jehyun was walking home,when a guy cornered her.Hyunmin wanted to rush in and help but a guy was pulling her back.It was one of their mens.

Knowing that she had something more important to do,she punched him in the jaw and turned to see that Sehun,Junsu and Changmin wanted to help but they got caught instead.The guy pulled HYunmin back and punched her face.Her eyes went wilder and wilder after the punch.From the look of her eyes,no mercy was given at all.After 6 minutes,the guy was on the floor....dead?probably.......Hyunmin took out her phone,"JB,Jehyun,trouble,"she spoke,gritting every word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunmin look at Zelo,who she was treating his injuries.Zelo limply stayed at the seat."Noona,"he called out."Hmm?"Hyunmin softly hummed."I missed you,"he hugged her.Hyunmin smiled abit.Zelo had a factor that could soften her from her fake cold icy act.Hyunmin pushed him away.Zelo pouted,but quickly regain his smile.He was more than happy to see Hyunmin,again,not caring that she had became colder."Noona,"he called,out again."I am going out!"Hyunmin told everyone."Be back at 10!!"Jiyong shouted."Or I will call the police!"he added.Hyunmin rolled her eyes and left.

She took her motorcycle to the hospital.She went for her eye check up.It was horrible.She had to do the operation but she didn't want to waste anyone's money.She found it meaningless to spend alot of money on herself.She briefly remembered what they did to her.

A week before Jehyun's kidnap~~

Hyunmin met them,again.The ones who made her family suffer.The ones who seperated her from her family.She was being totured all over again.They took her for a day,only a day.However to Hyunmin,it feels like 2 whole years.Hyunmin was being beaten up,horribly and a poison was being poured down her body.The poison went into her eyes and her back was stained with the poison.

Hyunmin struggled to stay awake.She knew that if she were to doze off,she wouldn't have any more energy to stay alive.Knowing her situation,Hyunmin took out her knife and started to swing it around.She stab the closest guy,with her knife and made a run for it.

Eventually,she crashed down to the pavement,4 neighbourhood away,and a guy found her.When she woke up,she was in the hospital.The doctor told her that they managed to get almost all of the poison out but since the poison went into her eyes,they could not fully remove the poison.Some poison is still stuck in my eye and they needed an operation to remove it.However,Hyunmin didn't mind about it.She didn't want to do the operation,not because she is scared but because she simply didn't want to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunmin made her way home,at 10,to see evryone asleep.She went to the kitchen to take a cup of drink for herself.Her eyes grew tired,making her rub it.She tried to open her eyes but she couldn't see anything.She thought that someone had off the lights not knowing that she was in the kitchen."Hey,someone turn on the lights,"she spoke."What do you mean,the lights are ,"she heard Hyunseong spoke."I cant see,"she spoke."Wh-You lost your sight,"Seungri spoke.Jiyong,Kevin,Junhyung and Zico dropped down to the ground.Kevin held Hyunmin's hand while crying.It was a undescrible sight.

"Let's leave,for L.A,"Junhyung suggested,in the situation.