The haunting nightmare.......

Surviving.....somehow

I cried,in fear."Don't worry,Minnie.I will get us out of here,"the leader,Hyungjin reassured me."Stop crying,alright?"he pleaded.I nod and stop crying.We were weak and tired.We were stuck in this place for 3 days,without food."Minnie,don't cry,"my unnie,Minji hugged me."We are here,together,so don't worry," Haeri unnie smiled.I nod and hugged Minji,who was the nearest to me.The door suddenly bang opened.A guy in his mid-30's was revealed.He grabbed Minji but I kept on hugging her.He pulled me of and threw me to the other side of the room."Minnie!"Minji shouted.

Hyungjin tried to help her but he was too late.The door closed."Minji!"Hyungjin banged the door."Minnie,you alright?"Sunghyun asked.I nod as he help me up."Why did they take unnie?"I asked,sniffiing.He hugged me."She will be fine,"he said,crying while hugging me

After 5 hours,the door opened and someone threw Minji unnie in the room.Everyone rushed over to her.She was bleeding.There were bite marks on her neck and her shirt weren't buttoned.Her stomach was shot and blood came out in huge amounts."Minji unnie,"I cried.She smiled at us before she breathe her last and final breath.I cried,hugging Jiho,who was next to me.Everyone broke down.

A member of the Black Paradise,died.The mother of the group.The one who always comfort the members.The one who always cook and worry for the members.The one that I was crying for.....She is dead.

THE NEXT DAY~

The same guy who killed Minji unnie,came in again.He brought a metal bat and beat us,up.After we became weak with at least a broken bone.Haeri unnie was violently infront of our eyes.We all struggled to help by the guy's mens stopped us and forced us to watch Haeri unnie got .After she was ,she stabbed by the same guy,who killed Minji and her."UNNIE!"I shouted,struggling towards her.The mens left the room,along with their leader."Unnie,you can't die on me,"I pleaded."Lee Hae Ri,I won't forgive you if you die,now,"Jiyong shouted."Noona,Haeri noona,"Junhyung called out.

She smiled,"You called me,noona,"she chuckled.She caressed my cheek,everyone's cheek."I am sorry for being weak,"she panted.I cried as her heart stopped pumping."Haeri unnie,"I said."I forgive you,"Jiyong cried touching her hand.We all felt so weak.She was infront of us.We could have helped but we were too weak."Guys,Haeri won't like to see us like this,"Hyukmin said,crying."Yeah,she won't want to see us like this,"Hyungjin spoke.The ones left were hurting.They were scarred mentally and physically.

AFTER AWHILE

The same guy came in and tried to grab me but Hyukmin actually kicked him away.He hugged me,not wanting to let me go.The guy took out his gun."HYUKMIN!"Hyungjin shouted,in alarm,but it was too late.The trigger was pulled and Hyukmin got shot in his head."Hyukmin!"everyone shouted.The blood was rushing out like no tomorrow.I cried,again as he became paler and white.The hug slowly loosen and the body dropped on to the floor.

My eyes widened as I look at the body infront of me.I felt someone grabbed my hair and slammed me to the wall.The guy started to my uniform but Hyungjin pulled him away and kicked him."Minnie,you alright?"he asked,checking me.I nod.The guy called everyone and beat up everyone of us again.My ribs fractured,my right leg was broken,my left shoulder was dislocated while my right hand was sprained.Everyone else had the same fate.None of us were lucky.Hyungjin got beat up the worse.His face was full of blood and he could barely even breathe.

"You deserve to die,Park HyungJin,"the guy said.*BANG BANG*2 shots were shot into Hyungjin one on his chest another on his stomach."OPPA!!"I shouted.I cried on his body as the members crowd around the body.They were trying their hardest to stay awake.5 gun shots could be heard.There was a stinging pain on my left stomach.Not only me but everyone else were also shot.

The door banged opened to reveal Shinhwa."You were too late,"I heard the guy scoffed,before my vision went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"!"I jumped up on my bed.I was sweating and panting,heavily.I took a deep breath and went out of my room,for a glass of water."You are awake?"I turned to see Sunggyu,Woohyun and another unfamiliar guy."Yeah,"I replied."Meet D.O,he is our friend-Hyunmin?You alright?You seem alittle pale,"Woohyun commented.I nod.I tried to walk away but my body won't listen.My body almost crash on the floor but D.O managed to catch me.My eyes closed and I fainted.

AFTER AFEW HOURS

My eyes slowly opened."She's awake!"I heard someone said.I saw Changmin's,YooChun's,Junsu's and Sunggyu's worried face."Here,"D.O said,giving me a glass of water.I shot him a thankful smile and gluped the water down."Are you alright?"Junsu asked.I nod."What happened?"I asked."You fainted,"Sunggyu told me."Ahh~"I remembered.

*BANG* "Hyun,you alright?"JB asked.He and JR knows about the nightmare so they weren't that worried,when they hear that I fainted."Yeah,"I replied."You guys,again?"the doctor hissed."Didn't I tell you that you are banned from this hospital?"he added."We came to visit a friend,"JB smirked."*sigh*Are you sure that you want them to be your friends?"the doctor asked me."They are fun,"I shrugged."Anyways,you can leave by today,"he informed.I nod.

AFTER AN HOUR~~

"HYUNG!!""KRIS GE!!""MY POTATO CHIPS!""BYUN BAEKHYUN,GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!""I heard people shout."Is it just me or am I hearing more voices?"I asked.D.O chuckled and shook his head."We are back!!"Changmin announced."APPA!"they called out."Are you guys really not casanovas or something?"I eyed my uncles."You think too much,"Junsu sighed."Boys,meet Hyunmin.Hyunmin,meet the boys,Xiumin,Luhan,Kris,Suho,Chanyeol ,Baekhyun,,Sehun,Lay,Chen,Kai,Tao and you know,D.O,"Changmin introduced."They also live here but they were at China,because of the school transfer programme,"YooChun explained.

I nod,in understanding."Are you ok?"L asked.I nod,once again."I'm fine,"I smiled."100% told us to tell you to get well soon.B.A.P told me to tell you to call them once you got out of the hospital,"he informed."Thank,L,"I said,before calling B.A.P,in my room.

"BABY HYUN!!YOU ALRIGHT??""HYUNG,LET ME TALK TO NOONA""Hyunmin you alright?""HYUN!!What happened?""Are you ok?""ALL OF YOU BETTER BE SHUT UP,OR I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO TALK TO HYUN!"""Guys,I am fine,""Are you sure?""Yeah,just one stupid,nightmare,""Noona,is it the same nightmare?""Yeah,""Don't stress yourself,too much,""Yeah,I got to go,bye guys,"I hang up.

"Hyun min?Time for dinner,"Ricky said."You ok?"he asked.I nod.We walked to the dining room talking about stuff.I sat next to Ricky and Changjo."Here," Changjo gave me a bowl of soup."Thanks,"I said.,before drinking the soup.I frozed."Who made the soup?It taste nice,"Jaejoong commented."Xiumin hyung,Sunggyu hyung,Chen,LKai and I made it.It is our family's receipe,"Suho commented.It taste just like the soup Minji unnie cook for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MINJI UNNIE!!"the 7 year old me shouted."Minnie!I am at the kitchen!"she said.I went to the kitchen,to see Minji unnie stirring a pot full of soup."Unnie!I got an A for Maths,"I said,showing her the paper."That is great!"she smiled."Here,you go!"she said,putting a bowl of soup infront of me."Can I eat it?"I asked,eyeing the soup.She nod and feed me a spoonful."Unnie!This taste great!!"I told her.She ruffled my hair as I started to eat.Every since then,whenever I got an A,she will make the soup and celebration.

~~~~~~

'It taste great,"I mumbled."Anyways,I heard that Hyunmin is the student helper for BoA,"Jaejoong said.I almost choke on the soup."Where did you heard that from?"I asked."The boys and BoA is my best friend,"he replied."BoA songsaeng-nim is your bestfriend?"I asked."Yeah,"he replied."Ok,"I said,cutting the conversation short."So,is it true?"he asked."About what?"I feigned innocent."That you are a student helper?"he asked."For what?"I asked."BoA,"he replied."BoA?"I acted,cluless.Jaejoong laughed.

"You are smart,"he commented.I smiled and eat the soup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-Vraa6EW1Fe2GQus_BKp images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAAfqPbLWcA88ve5biHNW images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKOxKMDTLSRCbIAIMh0fF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD1Z8CN7Wsi_wStgCauTe images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXUEJz_-_PVr64yBuayr images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd5YrNdpEyb3XvQTIlAJp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVNNav5YRadjObxYrDbFr images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC5GhlS1chDF5mlz0WfZx images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRceVG2cnqgh3waYR3usxT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSinIA3QI9oXS295_UP54q images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Mn04iI53epRStMGQEiX images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfLPIcNTBOFU6g1SIj1Doimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgy1WkDhytRRMSkEaazBZ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxMN5qEZtMxzTD55IA7iR