Just different

Surviving.....somehow

A week after~~~~

Teen top,Exo,Infinite,B.A.P and TVXQ went to L.A to search for Hyunmin.They brought B.A.P,knowing that Hyunmin has a weak spot for Zelo."How do we start?"HimChan asked."Well,we should book in the hotel,first,"Yunho spoke.They went to the 5-star hotel that Eric book for them.They saw a familiar looking guy,but ignore it not realizing who it was.

They walked around looking for Hyunmin.A guy bumped into them and was about shout when he reconized who it was."Hyung,"JB called Himchan.Him Chan grabbed him and pleaded him."Let us see Hyunmin,please,"Himchan begged."I can but-""But,what?"Himchan asked,cutting him."You won't like what you see,"JB spoke."What do you mean?"HimChan asked.JB shook his head."I can't tell you,"JB spoke.

"See me at the park,nearby in the afternoon.I will bring you to see her,"JB spoke and left,leaving HimChan dumdfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyunmin,I am home,"JB shouted,as he brought TVXQ,B.A.P,Infinite,Teentop and Exo into the house."I am somewhere!!"she shouted,back.She walked with one hand touching the wall and the other waving it around her."Where are you?"she asked,as she walked to the living room.She was about to fall when someone helped her."Ah,thanks,"she said,thinking that it was JB.

Hyunmin touched his hand and smiled."JB ah~" she smiled,guiltly."I think I broke something in your room,"she dryly chuckled.She felt something wet dropped on her hand.And again it drop.Hyunmin brought her hands nearer to the face."Why are you crying?"she asked,wiping away his tears.His hand touched hers and he brought her hand down to his neck.He was wearing something.Something cold.A small toy robot.

She realised who it was."L,"she mumbled."Hyunmin,"She heard him,spoke.They stood still for a few moments and she felt a warm embrace."I missed you,"he spoke,burying his eyes on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona?You can't see?"Zelo asked.She nod and everyone kept silent."NNNNOOOOOOOONNNNNAAA!"Zelo cried,and I felt someone crushing me.I felt another and another so I assumed that it was becoming a group hug."Let go,please,"I begged.eberyone remain still and hug tighter.